The heaviest band name in existence

Trying to think of the most evil, most edgy, heaviest metal word or phrase of all time. Names that have to live up to metal itself. Brutal riffage and the pure American testosterone of Lamb of God, haunting atmospheres of Opeth, occasional unabashed prog of Dream Theater ala Train of Thought, virtuosity ( sweep picking at insane speeds, tasteful solos like candy raining out of heaven ) wicked sounds straight from Hell. I have a few words that are broad enough and will use one if another doesn't feel right, but it would be nice to give back to Sup Forums, the only community besides the metal community that I really identify with. It would be cool to say mu came up with the name.

Some names I have..
Cult, or Kvlt .. Cheesy right? But if it was truly great metal, epic, am I right?

Slave .. Because I am one person and am a virtuoso at all necessary instruments, this would work, I am a slave to metal.

Spawn .. EPIC fucking name, but would probably be hard to use.

These are a few names: Tbh I'm screenshotting this and writing it more for myself, but it really would be awesome to have a connection to the mutants.

DemonWomb

the band

Nigger cunt slave-spawn

Dragon/Pussy Destructor

Radiohead

Shredded Lettuce

Slaves to the Kvlt of the Hellspawn

SL4V3, edgy but accessible to people like gamers

Swamp

I AM THE LORD

RAZOR

(the) Melvins

SLIT WRIST SYNDROME

"metal" kys

TRUMP FUCK

>occasional unabashed prog of Dream Theater ala Train of Thought
you could have at least picked a good album

the trick is saying am ironic name so that people get you to be super heavy. Like Kittens Brothel or Maho Shouhou Krieg-chan

MegaLamb Slayer of Opeth Sabbath Theater-allica

here's some brutal names, you can have them all

Runt Crusher

Smegma Dogma

Rudeness Defined

Galaxy Obliterator

The Unpunished Naughty Boys

The Last Picked For Kickball

Baby Exterminators

KÜNT

Suiside Deth Reck

MGTOW Dad

Ass Jihad

Bachman-Feminism Overdrive

Feminist Speedwagon

Guns'n'Feminism

Feminism Dupree

Death Grips

real band
great band

Prolapse Destruction

Petrol Powered Goon Bag Holocaust

But it's already taken.

The Necro-Lich's Abominations Unto the Great Gods of Babylon Whom Bring Pestilence Upon those Whom They Have Laid Blessings Upon

>Rudeness Defined
>The Unpunished Naughty Boys

top kek friendo

This is so kvlt that perhaps there is no band worthy of it.

Cuntfilth Niggerknocker

pure evil

The Beach Boys

JEHOVAH

NiggaTooth

Evilness is worn out. Religious terms and philosophy are cool now. Just look at Anicon releasing and album called Exegeses with a song called World as Will.

Try Hesychasm, Paraleipoménon,Tetelestai or any other Christian term in Greek. Just pick a word out of the Septuagint at random.

It's edgy since the words are used by Christians but you're not Christian. Basically use the Batushka meme

Just name it after an obscure Roman emperor

/thread this is it bois, metal can stop being made now

FUCK

>Neon Genesis Evangelion

Inflammatory Discharge

Shit in a slave nigger festering maggot cunt

Electric Dream Machine
Chemical Toilet

DRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVER

death

to bad death allready did it

I knew I could count on you guys. I think I'll just go with Brutal Food Hole

DAYMAN

Whitehouse.

Awake, I guess is the darkest album besides ToT? I'm just gonna go glam anyway so its like whatever
whatever