Stand up...there you go. You were dreaming. What's your name?

Stand up...there you go. You were dreaming. What's your name?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NF-XMtNEudQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a

>proceeds to speedrun by jumping into the sky

I'm CIA

>shit board
one. job.

>there will never be full budget lotr like trilogy of morrowind

You'd still have to rush it a lot, but the main quest would work as a trilogy.

keep vidya in vidya

Jiub
I always took over his identity, and slandered his name around vvardenfell

I,m Valar Morghulis, also i brother of Jaqen H ghar.

Dick move man.

well you must have fucked that up somehow because he becomes Saint Jiub

Why? What did the guy do that was so great?

He killed all the Cliffracers.
It's true, look it up.

Trilogy is too much, but TES III and IV are connected enough to make at least two films. V is a bit of a stretch but would undoubtedly make the most money regardless, if they made a trilogy like that.

Why would I want that?
Why would any Elder Scrolls fan want that?

Why would anyone be an 'Elder Scrolls fan' ? Morrowind is the only good game in the series.

Oh shit now I'm mad I missed that. I thought for sure no one would roll that name

>Make a film.
The whole point of the games is exploration and choice. A film denies both.
Go replay it dude, hasn't aged well.

Literally the only part about skyrim I liked

>tim allen starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=NF-XMtNEudQ

Yet you still played enough to get that far and paid for the expansion.

>tfw some faggot on Sup Forums got it and nobody noticed until like 15 minutes later

Oblivion is the best game in the series. Prove me wrong.

Pro tip: you can't

Filthy Creatures.

It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan.

I disagree, because there is always some canon to games. Video game movies would be better if they actually followed the plot and canon of the games and didn't try to make their own story.

I should go.

nigger I didn't pay for shit. I haven't payed for a beth game since morrowind

which board am I on?

Medium kek

SAW A MUDCRAB THE OTHER DAY

But even Elder scrolls Canon is deliberately vague. Most main quests are dull and straightforward, but the character you play varies wildy.

Would Prisoner just be a Sword and Board fighter?

That's nice.

Bingo.

It was alright, not as good as morrowind but better than skyrim

yea but the morrowind was good because it was (is) very immersive and this immersiveness does not come from the main plot

it comes from all the side plots and you can't have the main character finding someone's guar for them or collect taxes or some shit

the main plot is also GOAT tier but making a movie about that alone would just not be the same

More to the point, your Race, Class, Name and attitudes aren't set in stone. It'd never please everyone.

A story set in Tamriel might work, but not directly following a main quest.

Why not a miniseries with several different characters having different adventures?

It'd turn into a GoT piece of shit

I mean by that logic a story set in skyrim with a nord MC would work. But otherwise gets it because I don't think morrowind or oblivion's plot really had a "cannon" race

Then we have the issue of relevence.

Who would watch and why would these adventurers matter if they could never match the deeds of Prisoner?

either way the main character is gonna be a stealth archer

And which side does the Nord MC take in the war? Is he just a two weapon fighter in Iron? What about all the other factions and sidequests?

Well the Prisoner wasn't really the hero of the game, right? It was that weak fag that killed himself at the end or whatever. So it could be about a band of adventurers helping that dude and fighting through oblivion gates and shit

>one "prisoner" does the main story
>another does the assassin stuff
>another joins the mage's guild
Etc.

You'd have to cut out a lot of the sidequests, sure, since the main focus should be on the story. They'd probably make him side with the stormcloaks because muh underdogs, and he'd be a melee guy like every other nord. Start off small with a short sword and fur armor and by the end he's learned two-handed and has some sick heavy armor

That's not how you spell dark elf who specializes in blade and destruction magic

>gets it because I don't think morrowind or oblivion's plot really had a "cannon" race

Confirmed for underage faggot who has only ever played Skyshit

I thought we were talking Morrowind, but I suppose if Prisoner was a party helping Martin Septim then... Well, this sadly >Nord
>Stealth Archer

>Siding with racists led by a self serving child having a tantrum

See above.
But then you open the Prisoner is one entity can of worms.

Oh and the sequel could be him dealing with the...fuck what were they called. The big bads that were ready to take over skyrim? They'd have to deal with that shit since the Imperials would have been better equipped to defend against them thereby making them the better choice to side with, all things considered

The canon race is the mainland race the game uis set in
Nerevarine is a Dunmer in the canon, Champion of Cyrodiil is a Imperial.

>See above
I see absolutely no connection between what that has to do with what I said though.

It had Sean Bean of course it was the best.

Also...
>Cut sidequests, main quest only
>Sword and board fighter
Sounds fucking boring.

this is the only way to play imo

The only correct way to play is be Imperial and always do what is best for the empire.

Then you need to read more of my post.

>the second movie is nothing but fighting a store clerk after accidentally hitting pickpocket

>>Siding with racists
Are you implying that racism is bad?

Or you could be clearer. The only thing that can even remotely relate to what I said was that "GoT piece of shit" -thing which just doesn't make any sense.

The PC in morrowind is only the Nerevarine because it's a self-fulfilling prophesy. And anyway there's theories to suggest he wasn't the Nerevarine at all because of that one disease. And I'm sure you'll enlighten me on what the cannon race is for Oblivion since you're a fucking prisoner and the prophesy has nothing to do with the MC anyway. You fucking faggot.

>Siding with racists led by a self serving child having a tantrum
read my next post bruh. I didn't say that stormcloaks were the right choice. I'd say that's what they'd pick.

>GoT manbabby fanboy detected

Kek, just go back to your reddit general faggot

>Not selling store clerks a top tier ring with harmful spell enchanted.
You really don't see it...?
And I'm saying it'd be a bad pick.

>he thinks the combat is bad

What I mean is there's nothing in Morrowind that would make it shit for the same reasons GoT is shit. That's the part that doesn't make sense, shitposter-kun.
>You really don't see it...?
No I don't. Explain it?

Good job on being an expert on video games, I'm sure you impress all of your friends and family with this knowledge

>And I'm saying it'd be a bad pick.
And I'm agreeing with you. I'm not sure what the problem is. It's not like we'd be the ones to write it and paint the Imperials in a good light. The game already vilifies them if you don't pay attention, which I'm sure applies to the vast majority of casuals that played it

>not modding your Skyrim into a survival game in the frozen tundras
You're doing it wrong.

>wow you know nothing about games
>sure I do
>LMAO WHAT A LOSER HE KNOWS SHIT ABOUT WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT

>playing skyrim

That's where I fucked up

Ok kid

>Fantasy
>TV series
>Multiple Protags
>Shit Writers given free reign
Recipe for GoT tier failure.

>Villifies
It certainly paints them as a dying empire filled with Hubris, but I don't think it villifies them like it does the Stormcloaks or Thalmor.

Over the line

>Shit Writers given free reign
So why should this be the case?

Like you'd ever get a discussion this good on Sup Forums. All we need now is some way to get New Vegas threads on here and we're fucking set.

Stop trying to get us to go to Sup Forums with you, faggot

>Sup Forums has better taste in games than Sup Forums
Amazing

We're discussing a hypothetical adaptation.
>Fantasy
>Tv Series
>Good Writers
Pick two.

I think it definitely tries to make the player favor the stormcloaks because of the "fight for independence," and also because the Imperials were about to chop off your head in the beginning. I think that would make anyone be a little wary of joining up with them

Had the best guild story lines, thats for sure.

That's how it is though. Sup Forums has some pretty great discussion about literally anything besides video games, and it's almost impossible to get a real discussion about movies on here, but there's some pretty great vidya discussion. It's just that boards discuss their board topic to death so there's nothing left to do but shitpost or talk about other shit

>Morrowind thread on Sup Forums
>some sperg posting webms of him failing to hit a crab while also defending Skyrim's bandits in daedric armor

>We're discussing a hypothetical adaptation
>but it's totally going to be shit because I said so
Eugh.

There already has been discussion of a Fallout movie for some time. Fan pandering suggests any such film if it ever existed would at least reference the Mojave.
Sure, it funnels you down that path, but spend any time looking into the cloaks and you quickly see through the facade. Whereas the Imperials only crime seems to be hubris. And having captured you.

Oh I get that. I just think that a lot of players didn't. At least all of my friends that played it never bothered to look into it because DUDE REBELLION LMAO. So I was just trying to be realistic with how these imaginary writers would write it. Because I guess I'm cynical and I think they'd go for the easy route.

>Bandits in Daedric Armour
I have literally never seen that.

Due to level scaling some random bandits could be harder to kill than a lot of "bosses" or other, more "important" enemies. It's actually pretty funny. I think you'd see it more in Oblivion. Like I used to run into bandits in full glass armor wanting me to give them 100g to pass through a broken tower

Fun fact: There was a Fallout movie planned to be produced after Fallout 1 and 2, but it got canned before it got serious.

I guess if they went Cloak then had the revelation of Ulfric just using them for personal gain being a plot point, that could work.

I'm not a fan of how Morrowind plays, but Oblivion was a huge dip in quality due to half-baked innovations. Skyrim mostly fixed those, although isn't flawless either.

My nigga

I think that would work, sure. I'm not sure where to go after that, since they'd still be fucked by the Thalmor

>that mage that created the jump spell in morrowind
I want to see a movie about that nigga

What did they mean by this?