Hello Sup Forums, it's unifag. Some people may remember me from a couple of feels threads from a couple nights ago...

Hello Sup Forums, it's unifag. Some people may remember me from a couple of feels threads from a couple nights ago, and I think I need to cry again, so please help me tear myself to sleep

Long story short, my gf left for university and I'm going through some of the worst depression of my life (to be honest it's not just my gf that's got me upset, but she's a giant contributing factor). I've already talked to many anons about my situation, so I think I've got it figured out, I just miss her, I hate being such a jealous boyfriend, but I can't help it. I know that's a bad thing to have as a quality, but as I explained previously, I believe that the way I'm reacting is because of early exposure to my mother cheating, and both my parents ultimately splitting up.

But this thread isnt about me, this thread is about you guys Sup Forumsros. What are you guys going through?

Does anyone need to get anything off their chest?
Feel free to talk user, it'll be okay, were here for you.
It'll all be okay.

Feels thread Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nnKc8hQVMwQ
youtu.be/BluLQ2QwZgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EgT_us6AsDg
youtube.com/watch?v=1ekZEVeXwek
youtube.com/watch?v=7RMQksXpQSk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My girlfriend left me two weeks ago and I lost my job last week.

We've been together for 6 years and I highly doubt I'll be able to love another woman like I loved her.

I didn't manage to save money since I was pretty much paying for both of us since she's in Uni.

I really feel like killing myself.

dont have much but ill help friend. been 3 1/2 months since i recently lost a 2yr relationship and im still trying to bare it

I'm sorry user, that sounds absolutely terrible. That makes my story sound like nothing!
Why did you two split? The fire burned out?

That is all i have :L wish i could contribute more

>20 yr old virgin still living at home
>couldn't find any full-time jobs so I have two part-time jobs
>feel like a loser for still living at home, but still make below the poverty line
>constantly comparing myself to people my age
>feel like I'm not prepared for adulthood

I don't understand why people think it's weird to be 20 and still living at home? Am I in the wrong here? Is it weird?

She's already knee deep in black cocks OP.
Better kys now and save all the heartache.

What's the problem with her going away? Why be jealous? If she finds someone new, she probably would have done that eventually.

Shop around user. I only had a few gfs my whole life. Married now with a kid and one on the way. Hate myself everyday for not exploring more. Wife was great until about a year after marriage. Then it was like she lost all motivation

This isn't a contest, user.

We split up because :

She wants kids, I don't.
She wants to live in the city, I don't.
She goes to Uni, I don't.
She's an early bird, I'm a night owl.
etc...

Why can't you find a better job? A lot of people I went to school with still live with their parents or their parents second house. Don't buy stupid shit, save money and apply for better jobs. Problem solved

I'm sorry user. It's tough I know. I csnt say I've walked in your shoes but I'm heading in that direction sadly. The wound is still fresh but I hope you find peace eventually and collect yourself and find a new job and a girl who you'll love even better and who will love you the same

.I'm in a spot right now where I feel like as this user Said the fire has burnt out. And it probably has been long before the break we have been on. I'm supposed to be meeting her for a coffee and to talk soon and I've been fighting a war in my mind if I should break up with her or not because she's literally my first everyrhing but I csnt continue to put myself through the emotional stress when she doesn't want to put any effort in. Tough times I may say ; _ ;

OP, for the record. Don't be ashamed to have that jealous quality. You have a good reason for it. It's definitely a shitty thing to happen to people you love especially and it haunts you. Anyways if you need to take some time to sit down and talk with her if she's willing to keep the relationship going while she's away and if she isn't she needs to let you down easy. I know its not saying much and long distance relationships are fucking tough but if you both truly love eachother then she'll fight to stay with you as much as you would for her.

youtu.be/nnKc8hQVMwQ

First day of college unifag

>parents second houses
>just apply for better jobs.
I think you're missing the point m8. it's hard to find
a job nowadays. everyone want experience in whatever
that field happens to be, which if you aren't already
in it, you wont get.

>be me
>18yr old kissless virgin
>Feeling pretty suicidal a lot of the time but too much of a bitch to do act on it
>Drop out if uni because the stress of study made me want to kill myself even more
>Now I just work at a pizza shop making shit all money
>All I do is drink and smoke weed
>Eventually decide to go to a doctor to try and unfuck myself
>Doctor says the equivalent of "yeah nah your not too bad don't worry about it"
>"If you really want to you can see this councilor"
>See her she pretty much says the same thing
>"Your probably just really hormonal it's normal to feel down sometimes"
>isitnormaltowanttokillyourselftho.jpg
Ima just keep getting drunk all the time and hopefully I get hit by a buss

STFU faggot. Jesus fucking christ. She will leave you. period. You'll get over it, you'll move on and find somebody else . . . Grow a set. You're not the first fucking person to experience this situation pussy.

Yeah user, growing up is terrifying... I'm not ready, but we have to do what we have to do... I'm applying for university/college this year and I'm fucking terrified... I don't know what I want to do with my life, and I don't want to end up being a giant disappointment to my family, friends, and gf, So I have to go...

I'm jealous because she's going out living her life, while I'm sitting here, alone waiting for her to text me while she's out smoking pot with her roommates, and I'm here smoking pot and trying to forget about the vast problems in my life, I feel like shes completely forgetting about me. She promised me that she was going to text/call me tonight, but so far it's been radio silence... We've talked before she went off to uni, and she said over and over again that she wants to keep this relationship going, but she's sure as fuck not trying as hard as she could be.

>she doesn't want to put any effort in

If she doesn't, why should you? You're supposed to work as a team when you're in a relationship.

Maybe I'm the exception but I applied to a nickel refinery in my hometown. No experience in any sort of labor. Started out making 15 bucks an hour. Sweat my ass off and get dirty but make 60-80k a year depending on OT. Jobs are out there user

youtu.be/BluLQ2QwZgQ

Went bad when i was 17, had not the energy to complete aircraft maintenance school because i was smoking weed everyday at 5 am. got into a psychosis when i was 18. hospitalized for a month, went to rehab for weed for 2 months. got another psychosis, this time in the USA. got another and got another psychosis all because I could not quit marijuana. Now i am 23 with a highschool diploma from the netherlands which is useless in the United States working at fast food while having the constant illusion that I am the most powerfull being on this planet currently residing while making minimum wage. I cannot figure out this dillemma, but then again I figure, its better to be a loser and experience fantasy than to only be a only a loser and experience life

Thanks faggot... I've already decided that if she doesn't put her effort into the relationship by next week, I'm going to drive out to see her, and break it off. Her university is only around 1-2 hours away, so it wouldn't be too difficult.

Sounds like she is already moving on user. How far away is she?

And don't use pot to make things better. I smoked pot daily for 5 years, quit cold turkey 24 days ago. Clean yourself up, get a good job, and chill with some friends man. Don't rely on weed

Meg, she's not that far away tbh, only around 1-2 hours away, but there's no time in my schedule to allow me to see her. Or at least until the weekend after this one.

I don't normally use pot to make myself feel better, I just had some left from a party I went to awhile go, and I decided that I just want to get rid of it tbh. But I rarely smoke pot. So no worries Sup Forumsro

Good. I used pot to forget about things. Then I took some lsd and "woke up". Don't sweat her dude. Girls will come and go. And sitting around waiting for her to text is the exact wrong thing to do. Find something to occupy your time. Outside of the house and away from the phone. Make her wonder what you're up to. You will drive yourself crazy staring at the phone waiting, trust me

That sounds terrible user... I'm sorry I can't believe the doctors didn't try anything more to help you.

This is also really upsetting, but what is your next step in life? Are you going to keep doing what your doing?

The dubs in here are cray

Im getting my Dutch Highschool diploma transfered to a USA highschool diploma so I can complete a 32 week computer network course and do more challenging work than fast food employee. It is quite disgracefull to be myself at the moment, when they tell you that each psychosis that you experience you drop 20 IQ points. I have experienced 4. That means I have dropped 80 points in IQ. I can really say i really do feel it. I lost myself. Being with others, others that are capable of all that your fantasy is possible of, for 5 years is quite personality breaking. I had myself untill 18. Then it was insanity while trying to function

Sorry but you sound like a complete pussy. "Dropped 80 iq points" gtfo here user. Man up and be an adult. Or kys

i mean that is what the pyschologists said to me when i was in a mental ward for 4 fucking months.

i'm 18 and i'm repeating my final year of high school because last year i all of a sudden lost all motivation. i would lie in bed all day and not have the energy to tell people the trouble i was having. I am a kissless virgin who has never even so much as held a girls hand. i hate the way i look, act, feel, and think but still i just lie in bed while everyone else moves forward. I feel completely and painfully alone and often feel as if life isn't worth living. I always hope one day that I meet a girl the one person that can bring joy to my life, but even if i did what chance would I have? I just feel tired Sup Forums I think I just wanna sleep for now.

I guess I'll vent

>go to technical school for a year in automotive technology
>graduate with above average grades
>apply to a bunch of places
>no one wants to pay more than $10/hr
>student loans come in next month
>current budget allows about $100 to my name at the end of the month after they come in not
including anything to entertain myself

I just feel like a huge loser. So many sleepless nights studying after long days of going to school and working afterwards just to be making 25cents more than what I was making before I even went. Now I owe 40k plus interest to the school. No sign of moving up anytime soon. I applied for a city job and gave them a resume but nothing came out of that. I'd try and apply elsewhere but no one wants to pay anymore than what I'm making now. I just feel like I really fucked up by going to back to school. I'm about to be 23 and I'm nowhere near being able to support myself yet. People to the left and right of me are moving out and doing the shit they want to while I'm stuck at my mothers for who knows how long. Even my younger brother who attended the same school but for marine/ boat technology got a free ride through diesel school and is making twice what I make with benefits. I had such high expectations for myself with landing a job with BMW or Mercedes Benz and no one wanted me. Not even Toyota which was where I really wanted to go in the first place. Now the only escape from this I getbis getting high every couple weeks and watching anime everyday. My tightly knit circle of friends have all drifted away during the time I moved away for school. I feel my ambition draining every single day, at least I'm alive and healthy but I don't really have much else going for me anymore.

You seem to have a typical case of clinical depression for someone your age. Don't worry, you'll probably get over it if you give the possibility of your life being worth something just enough thought! Hang in there bro! I came so close to throwing away my own life it's almost laughable at this point to think I ever thought my life was truly worthless. Seriously dude, just talk to someone, anyone else you even suspect may care about your life, and you'll see the utter naivety of even feeling like ending it all.

You mean the people that could really give a fuck less about you? Mental ward? The fuck for?

If you think a girl will make your life better you might as well kys. Only YOU can make yourself happy user. Girls will just confuse you. Make you happy, girls will I'll come if you make yourself available

don't off yourself over something like that. you cannot be that codependent. seriously, that's not living. i was with a girl for 9 years, had the same thoughts, went through with 3 suicide attempts, literally lost my mind for a time (hallucinations etc)... It took 4 years, but honestly, my life is now better than it ever was prior, and likely ever would have been with my high school sweetheart. But getting to where I am now took A LOT.

My substance abuse went way out of control, escalating to the point where I was stealing pills, stealing to buy pills, conning doctors, drinking bottles of lemon oil extract (85% alcohol) since it was available on food stamps, stealing liquor, fights all over the place, homeless.... Arrested 16 times, jail more times than I care to admit, 4 felonies...

But you know what? I'm okay now. I'm more than okay in fact. I'm better than I have ever been in my life. Maybe it's different for you, maybe it's not, but I am here trying to say that "Yeah, it fucking sucks: I feel you. But if a royal fuckup like me can somehow bounce back, than I KNOW that other people can too. It'll likely suck, you'll want to just give up. But please don't. At least see what might happen in the next five years. Give it what you can, and if it still sucks, than you've no guilt, you can then do whatever the fuck you want: end it, go wild, whatever."

I never would have believed I could pull myself out of that rut. It sucks that I'm so hardheaded that it took what it did, but that only made me more of who and what I am today. And then lo and behold, I'm with a woman now that is healthy, that has so many more attributes that I always wanted but NEVER had before: it's been night and day for me. I can say I love this girl and there's zero worry concerning it. And if she fucks off and cheats or whatever, I've enough self-worth now that I can shrug it off and keep on keeping on.

All because I broke up with "the one" 4 years ago

Go to uni for something you love, meet tons of other girls there, get a well paying job afterwords

not so much thinking a girl will make my life feel better and more like just wanting to feel some sort of emotions. i haven't felt any real positive emotions in a long time

Fuck the friends dude. I talk to 1 person I went to high school with. Only because we fish occasionally. People get busy as they get older.

I think that's half of your faggots problems, too much worrying about what everyone else is doing. Improve yourself, don't fucking worry about anyone else. And keep applying for jobs

I was walking through the streets of Rotterdam, Netherlands, and when the police stopped me for having a visible container of beer in my hand, they deduced I was '' confused'' after that they locked me up in a cell for 4 hours after my school said '' it would not be wise for him to return'' and my aunt said no, they locked me in a ward for 4 months. They rid me of my school, my parttime job and my housing. Just because I was i acted '' confused'' on the street to the cops.

youtube.com/watch?v=EgT_us6AsDg

I find that hard to believe user. They can't just lock someone up for months with no reason. Had to be some problems at school for them to say that. I'm calling bs

You have to feel something user. Go spend 20 bucks on a fishing rod and catch some god damn fish. Always makes me feel better

Thanks user

They had reasons, that does not mean I do not choose the mental state I want to live in. There are more choices to enjoy than only what is real. If I am schooled, If I am employed, if I am employed and fed and have sleep, who chooses to live in such a experience. the experience of super powers, knowledge of world leaders, enjoying himself in his twentys? Why cant one be psychotic? I did not grew up in the USA. I will not kill people because my fantasy bring me upto this? It is an awesome experience.

Eh whatever. May help to type this shit out than to keep it in as long as I have.

>Last year meet someone absolutely amazing
>Literally talk, hang out, vent to each other everyday.
>Tells me I'm the only person she can truly be herself around.
>Happier than I've ever been in a long time that I have that kind of relationship with someone
>2016 starts and she starts hanging out an old highschool friend of hers.
>Gets slightly distant, but we still occasionally talk
>starts hanging out with meme boy
>gets more distant, we don't vent to eachother anymore
>starts constantly changing herself to be more like meme boy while pushing me further away because meme boy hates my guts.
>finally just say fuck it, learn to let go of it while keeping some contact when she messages me.
>Recently tries to get back into my life
>Still a completely different person from the amazing person I met last year.

Like it really shouldn't bother me this much. People usually never do, but I guess this was different. Still kind of hurts watching an amazing thing fade like that for memes. Fuck, I just really don't know If I want her back in my life.

This thread is obviously about you.

Jealousy, especially when young, can be very hard to deal with.

Since you're not together, I'd suggest breaking it off, or you'll just drive yourself and her crazy with your constant suspicions.

Hopefully you grow out of it.

As hard as it would be to say no I'd strongly suggest it. Memeboy probably fucked her over and she's looking for someone to fall back on. If she didn't pursue you the first time she obviously thinks there is better out there

You sound like a complete gaylord. I genuinely hope you kill yourself faggot

LOL. Why dont you smoke yourself retarded into letting yourself believe that you are telepathically talking to the trillionaires of the world and they protect you from the CIA, KGB, Mossad. There is no better feeling than being protected by the most evil forces of the world against the most innovative forces of the world.

You need to experience some belief faggot.

I believe you are fucked up on some sort of drugs. Lsd? I'm drunk but your posts make very little senss

Bruh, change is the only true constant in life. All we can do is to try and appreciate the beauty that we are lucky enough to see. That being said, if someone changes into a meme lover it's time to cut contact and douse the bridge with napalm.

I have had 5 heineken. I am trying to explain from my memories.

Not sure if OP is still here but I totally agree with I was in the same spot as you since last summer OP but this year I got a job and started hanging out with friends more and it stopped me from entering that downward spiral of paranoid thoughts. Since I was too busy to talk to her sometimes it also made me realize that she wasn't doing things behind my back/whatever jealous thoughts I had.

Keep drinking user. But you sound emo as fuck. I've given up trying to figure out wtf you are even talking about

Hey Sup Forums So this girl I used to talk to before we had a thing except I never dated her. Fast forward two years and she goes to the same place I go and I try talking to her, it looks like we kick it off good and she tells me her feelings.
>Tells me her feelings or what feelings she used to have
>Tell her I still like her, a lot after two years
>She says she doesn't know if she likes me or not
>She just broke up with her boyfriend two months ago this time
>She got fucked by two guys and they ended up dumping her after i
>She talks to me about how her friends a slut
>She's turned into slut by the time she tells me, but I agree
>She asks me who I thought was more better looking
>I say her by far
>She says thanks and never talks to me again
>Dead conversation
>She probably still hooks up with her ex
>Everytime I see her in the halls I look at her and she looks at me and our eyes meet.
Sorry about my fucked up story telling, I just can't clearly think right now. I unfollowed and deleted her on all social media sites I have her on. She hasn't unfollowed me on all of them, maybe she has feelings...maybe she doesn't care at all and she hasn't noticed I unfollowed her.

nigga i have been in a psychosis for 5 fucking years. Even 30 miligrams of cisordinol a day wont make me believe.

That's fucking IT. Just you let me tell you what it's like to have had your first kiss be a FRENCH at 8 FUKKEN YEARS OLD because of a 9yo SLUT who already initiated outercourse with a dominant attitude one could never expect from a relatively normal girl her age: deeply confusing and disturbing, both emotionally and mentally. Now try living with that for TWENTY FUKKEN YEARS and fill in the FUKKEN BLANKS.

This guy gets it. Sitting around waiting for whatever will make your mind wander. Find something to occupy your mind. Clean your house or something. Do something productive. Your mind can be a dangerous place if left to wander

She used you to boost her self esteem. You fell into her trap faggot. That is one crazy bitch, stay away from the mind games

Shit, but you guys are probably right. Like I've known it would be wise to let this shit go, but part of me wanted to think maybe things would go back? But here recently, I don't think it ever will be. So probably for the best. Thanks anons! Needed to hear that shit from someone else.

user, I always think about her I can't even talk to other girls. There's some chicks looking at me in some classes and they check me out but I don't want to get played again. I don't want to go through the mind fuck games again.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ekZEVeXwek

Talk to some chicks user. I guarantee you get to know 3 new bitches and you won't even think about the old one. If they show signs of playing games delete their numbers. Then find 3 more

Fuck her, bitch was using you for validation. You've done the right thing so far, only thing left to do is fuck her slutty friend (just use protection for Christ's sake).

Just KYS It Truly is easier

Trips agreed with me user. That is like some new testament type shit, you better listen

5 years ago I shut down a successful business to pursue something different because I thought the grass was greener on the other side of the fence.

2 years after that my new venture went belly up for a multitude of reasons, leaving me nearly $70,000 in tax debt to this day.

I burned up everything I had to start something new again from 2013-2014 and was met with nothing but failure. In late 2014 I made an informal partnership with someone else as I was completely out of funds. That blew up in my face too.

I've been with the same woman for 10 years as of this May. She stuck by me through it all, but lately we've been getting into fights... bad fights... because I really haven't brought anything to the table in 2 years. I'm virtually certain that if we didn't have kids she would have left already.

I have a friend who just tonight contacted me and said he may have a job for me w/ a starting salary around $50k. I'm praying that whatever karma god I've pissed off has been sated and I can get this job, because after losing virtually everything... if I lose my family that's it for me. I will literally have nothing left to live for.

THE TRIPS HAVE SPOKEN, THEIR WORD IS LAW

goddamn son, you got yourself in quite a debt my friend. this new job will will make you sleep

Dubs highlighted trips, there is no other option user

Edit: I wish I could quit getting the shitty street sign captcha. I can never get those fuckers right

Sucks dude. I have been back and forth on starting some sort of business. Scared of ending up in your situation I guess

Lose the flat bill. What are you an faggot?

My GF and I were in a 6 year relationship. We've lived together for almost a year. Now she tells me that she doesn't love me anymore.

She can't leave the apartment as it is very close to her college and she has not enough money, her dad pays her part of the rent. I can't leave it because I signed for the contract and also, to return with my parents is impossible as my job is very far away from their house.

The contract of the apartment is due july next year. She graduates until december.

MFW I'm going to live and sleep with my ex-gf for 3 months.

The thing about business is it's feast or famine. When it's good, it's GOOD. And there's nothing better than being your own boss.

But if you make a mistake, even a little one, it can snowball into a fucking monster. And YOU are the one responsible.

Life is what you make of it. There is ups and downs.

What sort of business?

I live ~30 minutes from town. Best I can come up with is some sort of restaurant. I don't want to franchise. The road to town is VERY heavily traveled, I don't think a restaurant could fail

God is trying to tell u to go with ur gf and soulmate and move In

She lost her virginity in the back of a pick up truck and I know I sound like a fag, but im still a virgin and im not losing it to her. She has a sweet ass though

I don't know how to talk to them user, honest to god

Hey Sup Forums how do I find out what I want to do with my life. A few times i think I've done it but eventually return back to not enjoying anything

What's the big deal dude? Cuz they have tits? They are humans too. Humans communicate

Are you asking what sort of business -->I

What business did you fail at*

I worked in fast food all through high school. Other than that I wouldn't have a clue how to run a place. I guess that's stopping me also lol

Tobacco store. The business didn't fail, per se. That state changed some tax rates and rules and one of my suppliers ended up not being licensed. State did a surprise inspection and found $20k in invoices to them, told me they weren't licensed, which made ME liable for all unpaid tax, interest, and penalties. There's a lot more to the story, but that's the jist of it. State governments are a fucking racket.

ooops meant to reply to

this is how i feel right now
i fucked it up Sup Forums

Sucks user. And sounds like you got the shaft. Don't see how them not being licensed would fall on you.

There's literally nothing around here. There is a gas station maybe 15 minutes up the road that makes hot food. Anytime you order on the weekend it's usually an hour wait cuz they are slammed. By the time you'd drive to a fast food joint and get the food home the shit is cold

Ill try tomorrow user. Thank you, it's just been a while because of that bitch that played me.