Hey Sup Forums I need help, how do I respond to this?

Hey Sup Forums I need help, how do I respond to this?

Call her a bitch

If dubs ask for anal tonight.

Off by one fuck rollanyway

The man needs an answer

Any time you can make is appreciated. Even if it's not tomorrow since you're worth the wait

we should talk about our feelings.

Don't talk to this cunt.

Maybe she has something she needs to deal with and doesn't want you to know about. People have personal issues. Cut her slack and don't fuck it up because your an idiot.

Jesus. You've already lost this convo from the get go.

Just say whatever and dont respond.

Tell her you're tired of her blowing you off and you demand to see her.

Fuck her move on OP

Send a dick pic
roll btw

Tell her that's fine and ask if her mom/sister/ best friend is free for some Chinese?

Actually fuck this.

Go with this

Roll

>Uses possessive 'your' for 'you are'
>calls somebody else an idiot

Rollin

Quit wasting my time bitch, get on these nuts or GTFO

Win

Christian
What you need to do is ask her to suck your cock real slowly during lunch period

Winnnn

OP here, I think maybe she's going through something, better call it safe and not fuck shit up even more

She's going through a sea of cocks that aren't attached to a faggot that asks dating advice on Sup Forums

Dude you gotta show her you are worth something other than being her doormat.

Highly disappointed OP

>Ask Sup Forums for help
>Gets help
>???
>profit

>school
kek user u 18 even? old as fuck to be in school faggot

We aren't even dating, we're close friends, she knows my traumatic experience and she's gone through heavy shit too, but recently I've been thinking of asking her to homecoming so I'm kinda buttering her up(ish)

There's no way you can be this fucking retarded

We're both 18 you cuck, I'm not like some 15 year old edge lord who complain about their life and shit

b&?
what the fuck homecoming. hope you meant she coming to your home.
get some time with her youngster && dont fuck it up. time is most precious

You told her about your "uncle" diddling you????

I lost my girlfriend when I was 16 and I was kinda responsible

you barely waited an hr and a half to fucking ask her to talk again, dont be such a little bitch. Just drop it and let her get back to you. The biggest mistake you newfags make is appearing to fucking needy and pressuring too much too fast. Be calm cool and quiet show some fucking mystery and at fucking least like you have other things going on in your life so she doesnt think you're the loser you know you are.

She an hero'd because her boyfriend was actually a huge faggot and she walked in on him sucking 6 dicks?

Gotcha gotcha thanks user

No because we got in an argument and then she got in an accident and died at the intensive care unit in front of me?

Not really your fault there though mate, that was her decision to go and drive while she was upset, not yours

Well of course she was arguing with you, she was upset she found out you had been kissing her with dickbreath for so long. Driving her car off a cliff isn't exactly an accident tho.

You know you're a literal piece of shit right? I loved her to death, she's the only reason I kept my job, which is not dicksucking, degrading a human being like that is an all-time low level of faggotry dude

so you just dicksuck for funs? user that gay

Nailed it user. He dicksucked for fun, he was then paid to leave. It paid the bills, but the dickbreath and herpes of the mouth became too much for her so she drove home to Satan.

You know where you are, correct? Who the fuck comes here for advice anyway? And whatd you expect of us when you told stories of dicks and dead chicks?