What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Watchmen was were he peaked, MoS and BvS were trash.

He got a job at WB

Before release BVS got standing ovations. Somehow that gave WB the bright idea to cut out 30 minutes from the film. You know the rest.

He was born too early. Maybe in 100 years mankind would be able to understand his work.

He should go to cryosleep tbqh.

nothing
plebs rule the world

30 minutes?
The assembly cut that got a standing ovation was 4 hours long, the theatrical release was 2h30m

I'm pretty sure it was the 3 hour cut, which according to his editor was Snyder's final version with the fat trimmed off in a way that the flow wasn't compromised.

He released an innovative movie ahead of it's time.

People weren't ready

They're still stuck in quipmode

sucker punch was too far ahead of its time

Pleb filters aren't for everyone.

>It's another Snyder isn't a dumb fuck meme thread
Yawn

Alright...

*takes off specs*

Let me tell you what's wrong with Mr. Zack Snyder. To put it simply, his only problem is that he doesn't care about nerd culture. That's it. That's all. Satisfied? Good. Now run along and join the other sheep. Bye. Bye!

*sits there*

Oh, you're still here? Good, you've passed the test. The truth is yes, Zack IS too careless, but he's merely guilty of disregarding TOO much nerd culture. Alright, picture this- you're walking through the English countryside and see a cinema. In this cinema you see a film, a film very different from the Simon Pegg-esque upper middle class quip oriented flicks you're used to. Through seeing this film you are shown things- wondrous things. Now, up until this moment you're just a normal bloke. You watch Netlix on the weekend, talk to uni friends on facebook, have a joke and a share witty conversations between classes and generally get on with your life. But this moment changes the entire paradigm. It's something you genuinely never thought possible, but guess what? It happened. It happened and it can't unhappen. Deal with it.

So what do you do? That's the million dollar question, right? What do YOU do? Do you keep it to yourself? Sure, that would make things much easier, but why do that? Why keep it to yourself? Why do something simply because you're in fear of stepping out of the small, narrow box that society has put you in? That's the definition of, to use a much used modern phrase, a cuck. Yes, a cuck.

At the end of the day Zack Snyder is, at the very least, not a cuck. That's something he has over most people here. And that, I think, is something that must be said.

Здapoвa, бaндиты!

One day people will understand kino.

Everything.
You had an insane maniac who mows down people with a minigun fighting against a dude who looks like he'd rather be somewhere else everytime he is shown saving people.
Then they put their differences aside because their mothers have the same name.

that would be april 1

Not enough quips.

The stupid masses who want quips

>it's another snyder isn't retarded memespouters take over a snyder thread episode
Worst episodes

Superman wasn't gay and black, and Batman wasn't a trans animal rights activist

Just a reminder that if you don't like Snyder, you are the cancer killing Sup Forums

Kill yourself tryhard memester

I really can't hate on a man who causes so much butthurt among manchildren who read children's picture books.

Now this is a sentiment I can appreciate.

There's no butthurt, just laughs.
Now this
is butthurt.
DC cuckies have been whining for 2 months now about those reviews.
It's beautiful.