What's Sup Forums doing tonight?

What's Sup Forums doing tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_k3n5me4Rns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Harvesting honey
>FFUVK YOU G'NIGHT

Going to take in an episode of Deep Space Nine, skim over the assigned readings for the class I have in the morning, then play Animal Crossing before I pass out from the sleeping pill I'm about to take.

Drugs

Never actually got into deep space nine.

Those are bad for you ya know.

I'm getting into it now, because I finished Voyager. Thinking about it, I might watch Enterprise instead, since that's about exploring while DS9 is like a soap opera in space.

Wanting to die and remembering the few good days I ever had.
youtube.com/watch?v=_k3n5me4Rns

Woah! Space boobs. I reall just never actually got into any Star Trek stuff. I'm sure it's good. Just not my thing.

If you want to, I'd recommend TNG or Voyager.

Nah cheer up! Can't make any more good memories if you're dead.

You know, I may check it out. I finished the last shows I was watching. Why not start something new?

IMO, being somewhat tied to one location was one of the best parts of DS9. Made it feel like decisions had some weight when the heroes couldn't just go to warp and fuck up a different planet next week.

But of course....

It has its charm, but having finished Voyager, I miss that "strange new worlds" feel. I want to explore, not just be on quarters.
>Unless it's Kira's quarters.

Playing Tekken Revolution.

Ranking system is bullshit.

I'm sitting alone in my room at midnight lurking Sup Forums. I have no job, no income, I'm 27 living at my parents. I never finished college, but I did get an award for participation in high school. As I type this it really makes me want to an hero.

Aw cmon. You're just a late bloomer. Trust me. A year from now you'll be in a totally different situation. Just gotta believe in yourself!

Ewww a fucking lying normalfag. I am out of here.

Who is Kira? Tell me about her.

if you do an hero get someone to post a webm of it

Major Kira Nerys. Bajoran. She survived a holocaust that took place on her planet at the hands of the ruthless Cardassians. She is now working in OPS on-board the Federation space station Deep Space Nine under Commander Benjamin Sisko.

This is now a GET thread

Drinking an Singing a bunch of random music and wondering if the people in the apartment next door cna hear

Now that sounds fun!

12:06am in Buffalo

... Just woke up from a nap. Coffee cig time. Random YouTube video browsing... Uh that's about it.

Nice. Check out the worlds largest nerf gun on YouTube. It's pretty awesome. It uses pool noodles with plungers in it for ammo.

working, on my night off