Wednesday night/Thursday morning drinking thread!

Wednesday night/Thursday morning drinking thread!

>or whatever the fuck day it is, I don't even know any more

What you faggots drinking on? What you doing?

Come on in and drink, talk, beat off, whatever.

Pic related. Drinking straight almost nigger-tier beer because I'm poor as fuck at the moment.

Cmon ya drunk niggers.

Druggies also welcomed

Guess I'll just talk to myself then

Nobody?

Currently high on kratom right now dood. Chillin. Watchin cutthroat kitchen.

Niggers tongue my anus

Would normally be about 5 shots deep but I'm trying to take a few days off who knows I might not even make it one day

Isn't the DEA trying to ban kratom right now?

Shit sucks, always wanted to try it but I usually stick to alcohol/weed/oxy. I've been told it's a nice, mellow high though. Sounds like something I could really use these days

Fuck it man, just drink. Unless it really effects your day to day life, who really cares?

>I'm not an inspirational speaker

ohio is passing a bullshit medical marijuana law, instead of a bill the people wanted.the governor passed one he thought we should have, no homegrown at all and no smoking PS..keep posting champ

those couple of questionables are hot as fuck

I really want to trust me but I've been a 12 or more drinker for like 4 years now and I can feel my liver and kidneys going bad on me and now I get daily panic attacks I'll probably just have a few beers probably better to taper anyway

Well, there will always be good weed around no matter what

I'm from upstate NY and we have no legal/medical bud yet. But my buddy lives in CO and either ships or drives amazing quality shit up to us every month or two. Plus there's other people around that sell medical grade shit, I just prefer getting it off my bro cause he sells it just about same price as the dispensary he gets it from

We dont have that here in tx. Sucks.

They're all 19+, don't get too excited ya sicko.

Shit man, I bought a 30 last night to last me 2-3 days, woke up with 3 left. I've been drinking like this for years, ate countless oxys and hydros in the years before and I'm still kickin. If anything, do it a few times a week rather than every day. Idk.

it's cool to have 'something' but as a tax paying adult i should have every right to grow and sell a plant to a legal dispensary, not just the agro-farms and pharmas. the same ppl that purposely addicted half the country

>Marijuana
>laws
>plant
>laws against plants
We live in a police state. How can there be laws against a plant. I read about a guy killing people then getting paroled for good behavior. Went back to killing people.
But we better lock those people up smoking weed!!!!

even if it's like 6-8 plants at home, that could be an excellent way for the 'little guy' to make a few bucks

Some good old Guinness. It's raining out, I'm done fucking around in the garage, so now I'm here..whats up guys

It's not the state, Sup Forumsro, it's the friends. Convince one of your buddies to move to CO and drive back down a few times a year.

My buddy went on his own cause he's just a straight fucking pothead who really only cares about getting high, but it's one of the best things that ever happened to me and my friends still in NY. He comes back up with cannibus cup winning weed for around $150-180 an ounce. If I didn't smoke so much, I could sell that shit for about $300-350 an Oz up here. Nickle and dime it and it'd be even more

That's what I'm trying to do at least just prove I can cut a few days out I used to do oxys too man fuck those things they took away a few friends

Ayy, finally another drinker.

Personally, I fucking hate guinness. Too thick for me, it's like trying to down melted charcoal or something.

Taste isn't bad, just the thickness of it.

>pic semi related, rightmost face is my face while drinking guinness

Fuck man I love it. I drank budweiser for a long fucking time, never drank anything else besides black crown until someone handed me a bottle of Guinness. I havent looked back since.

I still drink budweiser when I'm in the bar but if I have a choice I'm picking up a sixpack of guinness and lighting a fire.

Yep, fucked over a few too many people in the days of opiate addiction. Luckily my good friends never deaded me, I really don't know how but back in the day I'd steal shit from them like it was my religion and we're still closer than two nuts in a bag. I'm amazingly lucky

Beer god reporting

let me save you

I'm not particularly a fan of bud either, for the simple fact that it's literally nothing more than an over priced version of the beer that I drink.

Absolutely nothing wrong with it, taste wise, but I can get a 30 of keystone for $16, and budweiser/bud light is about $23. Overall, it's literally the same beer. I can put them both down, and get drunk off the same amount of each, but bud is just more expensive for literally no reason.

I don't think there's anything worth saving, tbh

If you're trying to save me from drinking shit beer, it's futile. I love cheap beers.