Have you honored your queen Lavren Mayberry today Sup Forums?

Have you honored your queen Lavren Mayberry today Sup Forums?

this is bait

if you respond then you are a trout

this is bait

this is bait

this is bait

this is bait

My baby, i love her so much

Faggot

D I D D L E R

Ill gladly become gay if it gets me a smile from lavren

BB

we need new lavren bum pics
asap for real

SUMMONING BRANDON THE KUNG FU MASTER

suh dude

STOP GOING TO COMET PING PONG PIZZA

oh montie

;_;

>tfw lavren will never put her cold feet on you just to surprise you when you're watching tv.
stahp.

I always envision you and montie as next door neighbors from a sitcom who hate each other

Who?

And why should I?

Thanks.

someday

it's lauren

Getting in wacky schemes every week to try and end other and failing in hilarious ways. It'd be a hit.

HEROIN EYES

Would you vote her?

No but I unconditionally recognize her as Sup Forums's monarch

>slurs
>p-pet my tiger user. isn't it cute
>almost nods out

I want to kiss her

i'll be her gun if you know what i mean

I'm also too fat to go out in the daytime, so sure I'll sit up with her.

serious question, since i don't follow up on chvrches as much anymore. does she have a bf?

Justin Long

yeah he lives in brooklyn and knows brandon's friend from mopeds. so lavren knows too.

I'm happy for her. Bit jealous tho.

what? apparently she's fucking justin long now

I know one person from mopeds that lives in brooklyn.

it was weird reading the tabloid report on it

--

LONG ROMANCE FOR LAUREN

CHVRCHES frontwoman LAUREN MAYBERRY is dating Hollywood star JUSTIN LONG – but they won’t have to worry about long distance.

I’ve learned the pair have been secretly seeing each other for several months and are now living together in New York.

Justin, who has appeared in films including Dodgeball and Die Hard 4, as well as hit TV show New Girl, clearly has a thing for celebs.

Exes include actresses KIRSTEN DUNST, DREW BARRYMORE and AMANDA SEYFRIED, who he split from last year.

A source revealed: “Justin and Lauren have been seeing each other for months but things are getting serious. He has introduced her to some of his family.

“Justin’s a Chvrches fanboy too. He loves following Lauren on tour and wears the band’s tees.”

At least she knows what to get him for Christmas.

source?

>the sun
lol

do you really care about her or has this been all one long joke?

can't wait til Access Hollywood starts covering her

Dude, this has been almost 3 years now. If you think any of this is serious you're fucking stupid.

Well it's nice to know that's how you feel Brandon.

LOOK AT ME I'M IMPERSONATING LAVREN

if you only knew who was here fucking with you

>ywn be trolled by goofball lavren on a cambodian needlepoint forum

I just care about Brandon getting himself together. That's as far as I go with him.

If you are her, do you really think you're a direct influence on my life? Yeah, I like the music and I think you're attractive. I'm not the only one I know. I don't think about you when I'm off from these forums, this has been a "joke" that's been going on for a while. I just do it out of boredom, why sit and post here? You have such a better life than a lot of people here, and a better life than I ever will. I'll probably be working my hands to the bone until health issues send me into retirement. You're doing something you enjoy and have reached success and fame over it. I'd LOVE to be doing what you are, I don't want to wake up at 4:30am every morning and go do hard labor, I hate it even though the money's good.

less text more lavrens

lavren is so pure, she needs to be protected

Do you think I want to be like my father? Who has told me many times in life I don't want to go down the path that he has? He has wanted nothing more for me than to get a college education and not be a laborer like him. I wake up and even though I love the man and he taught me so much about the value of hard work, I just don't want to be doing this. I had to dig a 5 1/2 foot deep, 6 foot wide hole today, yeah I'm making $17 an hour, but this isn't where I thought I'd end up. I can do the work, don't get me wrong, but it's not something I want to dedicate my life too. I thought I was going to be a lawyer, an orthopedic surgeon, or get my CSSIP certification and make $70-95 grand a year. Look where I've ended up, I've ended up just like my father, and that's what I feared, and what that man has begged me not to become.

THIIIICCC

she needs to do some lewds like her leg shots and feet.

not too much though, just a tease, its perfect

shes probably getting CRUSHED right now
how does that make you feel

You look exactly like your father.

seconded

lads, i'm getting depressed because i will never have a gf as qt as lavren

I NEED YOUNG PICS OF HER

i remember seeing them here but didnt save

pleez help

fuck off didlerindo

its not like that really, just funny seeing young versions of musicians. Like MC Ride

I like older lavren more honestly.

Yo I'm sorry dude, I'm in the same boat so idk how to help but you're not alone in feeling that.
You seem like a nice enough dude. I'm sure you'll find happiness someway, even if it's not how you expected.

yeah sure how did you get the title el diddlerino and why are you banned from swimming pools then

I have a Salvadoran friend who is obsessed with her.
I don't know alot about Chvrches but she is pretty and has a nice voice.

young lavren looks like present-day lavren with a dated haircut

And what do I hear from my coworkers/lineman/family friends?
>Brandon I've watched you grow up dick(which is a of endearment), but I don't want to see you doing this forever Boh(as the same as "dick")
>My shoulder hurts, my neck, my neck, my back, listen to me buddy, go and get yourself a better job. You're daddy's a nice man to help you get this job so you have something to fall back on(Commercial drivers licence, Union Membership), but I wanna see you in an office with your feet kicked up. Making good money, not in pain, and enjoying life.

Sorry for all the typos, this beer's caught up to me quick. God damn 8.5% alcohol.

Justin Schlong

cuddlable :3

he's no crusher

you need to get off Sup Forums brandon and get a real life. i understand your loneliness and depression, but it's time to smash your computer, and get back into society.
no one is lauren, and if it is, fuck that bitch brandon, she doesn't know you.

there's so much better girls out there that are into the same shit in like an arts district in any major city.i'm not even joking. if it's close to a very liberal college, the chances get better

how old are you brandon?

26, 27 in june.

we have to do something special for your birthday

oh mygod lauren mayberry is a really cute girl

she's perfection
i could stare at her qtness for hours

>stop user lol

same :)
:(

she's really so shy and i love it
i love her nervousness on interviews

Yes i came while listening to Gun

agreed. she's gotten better though

great taste friendo

to the
>hide, hide, I have burned your bridges...
>I will be a gun.
line?

it would've been my choice anyway

Is this you?

EOE will be two years this September. When the third will come out?

has lavren mayberry performed shoeless?

I want her to get CRUSHED and see all you waifuists have a meltdown. If Sarah gets corrupted, so do all other waifus.

she's too small for that

just perfect for my little peepee

She's already getting crushed, by a beta male