Final two minutes of American football game an intense series of hustle, strategy, and skill...

>Final two minutes of American football game an intense series of hustle, strategy, and skill. Other team can run the clock down so teams employ time management and special teams to keep themselves in the game. Any injuries penalize the team by charging them a timeout, so there's no incentive to fake to stop the clock
>Final 45 minutes of a Povertyball game: Oh I'm too hurt to carry on. I'll never walk again. How much time is left? OH GOD THE PAIN. I can count stars... i-is that Jesus? Carry me away I literally can't go on.

Sure is a mystery why this sport isn't popular in America.

its actually pretty popular in the cities that have it

>up one nil
>better park the bus
Great "sport" there, bongs.

Yeah, because time isn't added on for injuries and a player is just allowed to lay there for 45 minutes.

You actually sat there seething about this enough to write this fucking blog post? wew lad. Tight life.

To be fair, the fact that footy can remain popular despite games arguably becoming more and more boring is also a mystery.
Our clubs just need to die, everything is really starting to feel like a qatari and russian money-laundering scam.

>let's watch 4 hours of commercials and 11 minutes of actual gameplay that involves large black bulls in tight pants

t. cuckegg fans

>full time is over
>add on a fraction of all the wasted time that occured during the game
>stoppage time is over
>oh wait one team is still trying to score
>let's see how long I can give them to actually score

get this time shit fixed already, stop the fucking clock during play stoppages, end the game when time is over

Both sports are pussy anyway, nice body armour, pussies.

Do you think they carry pads in their handbags too?

>not respecting the superiority of black men
Jamal is going to have to discipline you.

>unironically wanting culliflower ears
wear helmet, kids

autism really is an ongoing battle it seems

>final two minutes of handegg (50% of the game)
>but first, 30 minutes of commercials

Or their clutch.

OP you're embarrassing yourself

This is why everyone hates us

can confirm

The bigger flaw is
>most functional part of human body
>banning all but one player from using it

>the most functional piece of armour is the shield
>ban all players from using it

Explain this about american football.

Spoken like a true frenchman. Don't wanna mess up your hair.

Do you want to look like a dirty scummy english forward with broken teeth and no hair?

And that, boys and girls, is why handegg has a 60 minute game time but lasts 4 hours, but football has a 90 minute timer and lasts under 2 hours including half time, injury time and any fergie time.

Fuck handegg and anyone who watches that cuck shit

I'd rather be an actual man than a thong wearing fairy soccerfag.

That we can agree on.

The fuck are you talking about

Literally everything humans do is based around the hand, hey let's ban people frof using it

nice "bumping" austist

>us

You have to go back.