Just to make it clear, because earlier there were some confused pathetic weaklings

Just to make it clear, because earlier there were some confused pathetic weaklings.
He did not commit rape, he was not charged with rape and he is not a rapist. He fingered a girl who was perfectly willing to participate in sexual activity before she passed out behind a dumpster. The fact that one of the witnesses broke down emotionally and started to cry has NO bearing on what happened or on his degree of guilt or what he was guilty of.
There was no direct emotional trauma to the girl as she has no recollection of what occurred. This also means she cannot testify about the supposed sexual assault.
There was no rape, and no one was charged with rape.
The level of emotional hysterics that the public experienced has NO BEARING on his guilt.
What the uninformed public feels makes no difference, and what the uninformed public wants makes no difference and what the uninformed public believes makes no difference. None of your stupid ideas or comments makes any difference because you use emotions and not facts to draw your conclusions.
No rape, no victim testimony, and two witnesses who only saw part of the incident, one of whom was an hysterical man-bitch.
Fuck all of you white knight assholes. I'm glad he's out, and maybe this will teach that stupid cunt not to pass out behind garbage dumpsters like a crack whore.

Other urls found in this thread:

shouselaw.com/rape.html#5.7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah ur retarded as hell lmao

Stfu he raped my mind with his retardation now die.

K

I'm just waiting for the comments to roll in. I like the direction of this.

hang yourself

Yeeeeah no. Sorry, user. He's a creepy fucking rapist.

fingering someone is rape, sorry to ruin your little tantrum brah.

Go fuck yourself.

No, it's not. And that's why he wasn't charged with rape.
You stupid asshole

It's like they're not even trying to hide the fact that they're trolling anymore.

No, you're all whiny pussy whipped weaklings

agreed, calling this rape is an insult to all rapists.

just cause the twat is a good writer now we have to fire the judge, fuck yoooo. kids got drunk and passed out so fucking what

Hurting my feeling is also rape.

Bad trolls are bad

wait he wasn't charged with rape? what was he charged with?

It's not rape dog go back to tumbler

Well he's a rapist

But who's to say rape is even bad? I mean, it was probably pleasurable on both sides and considering the highest level of physical fitness is passing on your genes im surprised rape isnt much more common/accepted

Again, wrong. I fucking hate the fact that he gets blamed because she is a drunken whore

uh yeah it is. If I get you drunk and finger your asshole, you'll be cool with it?

Same stupid invalid fucking argument from before. You're a fucking idiot.

Sounds like a good time

You stubborn stupid asshole. He was not charged with rape

Betas always trying to date-rape chicks and justify it because they can't get poon without the chick being drunk as fuck kys

Just to make it clear, because earlier there were some confused pathetic weaklings.
He did not commit bait, he was not charged with bait and he is not a baitist. He casted his line to a fish who was perfectly willing to participate in fishing activity before she passed out behind an oil drun. The fact that one of the witnesses broke down emotionally and started to cry has NO bearing on what happened or on his degree of guilt or what he was guilty of.
There was no direct emotional trauma to the fish as she has no recollection of what occurred. This also means she cannot testify about the supposed baiting assault.
There was no bait, and no one was charged with bait.
The level of emotional hysterics that the public experienced has NO BEARING on his guilt.
What the uninformed public feels makes no difference, and what the uninformed public wants makes no difference and what the uninformed public believes makes no difference. None of your stupid ideas or comments makes any difference because you use emotions and not facts to draw your conclusions.
No bait, no victim testimony, and two witnesses who only saw part of the incident, one of whom was an hysterical man-bitch.
Fuck all of you white knight assholes. I'm glad he's out, and maybe this will teach that stupid cunt not to swim out behind oil drums like a crack whore.

plss answer going to post a screen shot of ur post on some yik yak post about this?

Then he's a faggot. He should have raped the girl.

I hope this pussy gets locked up just for being a chode and not doing his duty and raping the bitch.

Inb4 edgy

I mean just look at this homo. Blue eyes=homo every time.

Witnessed

Brock's dad pls

Again, wrong

So assault and rape while legally have different definitions are basically the same thing. To all reasonable people. Also "intent to commit rape"

Calling people "pathetic weaklings" only makes you sound beta as fuck. You trying to rationalize your own rapist tendencies or something?

Or are you Brock, and this is the only connection you have to society now?

Sexual assault

I'd suck his dick just to get to rape her.

Dummy head

You call that an argument? Wtf is wrong with you?

He even responds like he's not trolling. Almost... human.

Lol, aryan envy.

Sexual misconduct or some shit. What he did wasn't technically on the books as illigal. Now they're updating a law

Agreed fag

The female race is inferior anyway not sure why anyone cares about rape

Same thing as all these people gettin uppity about niggers getting shot even though they dindu nuffin. Who cares if they commited a crime or not? A nigger's a nigger either way.

Wait, where did I call that an argument?

thanks debating whether to post or not this was the post "idk about you, but when i see an unconscious woman, my instinct is to call an ambulance, maybe get her a blanket or some water. Not poke her with my wanker. #brockisaloser"

>he asked this on Sup Forums

The female "race"? You mean the human race? Are you retarded?

then i responded "who the fuck cares" and got downvoted/censored

anyways should i post ops message?

Ok... so let me get you drunk finger you behind a dumpster.

And who are all you fucking assholes jumping on the white knight bandwagon defending this drunken cunt? She passed out behind a dumpster for chrissakes, why is everyone all upset that she got fingered? Really, who gives a fuck? Why are you even upset?

2edgy5me

Meant what i said. Typed, rather. There's a reason it's called "mankind". Same species, different race.

answer pls

So by your logic ... we could get your Mom/sister stoned ass drunk and have our way with her. She cannot testify because she has no recollection of the event being drunk?
That is as stupid as not convicting a killer of murder because the victim cannot testify.
Retard ...

she passed out behind a dumpster. she should be happy it was fingers in her twat and not rats.

Because I like to know if I get drunk and pass out behind a dumpster I can do so without compromising my anus.

He didn't poke her with his wanker, he fingered her. In addition, witnesses saw them together before it happened and said she was "hanging" all over him.
I say she's lucky that all she got was fingered

THIS IS ROLE PLAYING SO THEY CAN RIG WHITE PEOPLE IN DEFENDING WHITE RAPISTS SO THEY CAN CREATE A NEW SHITTY MEME TO USE AS A WEAPON AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE.

Thanks for havin my back OP.

That girl completely fucked me over can't believe she would try to ruin my life because of her dumb mistake. Lies instead of getting caught and taking blame herself.

Half dick race detected.

"I get you drunk" this is why hillary will be President g fucking g

>comments
Kill yourself

I'm actually legitimately wondering if you have autism now.

Probably not. Where do you think you live, fantasy land?
Also, you conveniently leave out the fact that she was with him all night. He didn't just stumble across her.

3rape
noun
Definition of rape
: an act or instance of robbing or despoiling or carrying away a person by force
: unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will usually of a female or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent — compare sexual assault, statutory rape
: an outrageous violation

Source: Merriam Webster
Note of importance: incapable of valid consent

Now please argue how your definition outweighs the dictionary.

THIS IS ROLE PLAYING SO THEY CAN RIG WHITE PEOPLE IN DEFENDING WHITE RAPISTS SO THEY CAN CREATE A NEW SHITTY MEME TO USE AS A WEAPON AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE.

you don't get to fuck my asshole
just because youre bitch tounge-fucked my slit
if I want you to fuck my asshole
SHIT YOURE GONNA FUCKING EARN IT
or I will kick you in the balls and rape you with a strap-on behind an abandoned fucking KING SAVER
fuck brock with his own dick twisted into a pretsel fucking piece of ant shit

Watch the news soon and you'll see.

No asshole. Did women teach you how to argue? Your example sucks. He didn't have his way with her, he just felt her up. You fucking exaggerating asshole

...and? Because she hung out with him he's entitled to a go? Is that how it works where you come from? You a sand nigger or something?

So if you passed out and a guy fingers your asshole you're all good with that?

It's not how the dictionary defines it, it's how the law defines it. You stupid twat.
Don't you know how the courts work?
Are you familiar with laws and how they are written?

"He fingered a girl who was perfectly willing to participate in sexual activity before she passed out behind a dumpster."
So if this is in fact true, would you consider someone fingering your anus while you were unconscious to be just "feeling you up"?

Define for me what you mean by rape. Be very specific. Also please cite a dictionary while you are at it please.

Again with this stupid attempt

Okay, then please define for me, according to the law, what the definition of rape is. I will admit I do not know how to look that up off hand and it appears you have access to that resource.

You're an idiot, and probably a woman. You argue like one

doesn't feel good does it

Lol tumblr. File name kek

>before she passed out behind a dumpster

But you didn't answer the question. You're evading it.

Again, if you were passed out and a guy fingered your anus, would you be cool with that?

It can be different in every state.
But your missing the point.
Here's the point, try real hard to understand this:
He wasn't charged with rape.
Do you understand why your entire argument is a waste of time? Do you?

Die

Oof, what a retort. Good one.

Wasn't there a video him raping the girl.

Citation: shouselaw.com/rape.html#5.7
Regarding California rape laws.

5.7. Forcible Penetration with a Foreign Object

Stated in Penal Code 289 PC, "forcible penetration with a foreign object" is identical to rape except that it addresses penetration with things other than a sexual organ. Examples would include a finger, a dildo or a stick. The penalties are identical to those of rape.

Now to clarify if you mean that despite the penalties and considerations being the same as the classic "force-able penetration rape" i.e. the regular referral to rape, which might I add is arguing semantics and not the law, sure. But he did rape her in the sense it falls under California rape laws and is considered, in terms of consequence, the legal equivalent.

There was no rape

Hahahahah

Sure, is it Friday already?

Irrelevant.
He was not charged with rape.
All of your chick-like rambling makes no difference.

No longer able to consent equals rape. stay in school you twelve year old faggot.

Hey look another Trump supporter on the internet....how original