Are you guys just memeing or do you actually think it's not shit?

Are you guys just memeing or do you actually think it's not shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mTpzhfH8vC8?list=PL42rZ9F2TCklQr2PKp7qhdPro-foWyuZD&t=119
youtube.com/watch?v=FCcdr4O-3gE
youtube.com/watch?v=P-diYSVmQCE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

faggot, how hard is it to understand Sup Forums?

>do you actually think it's not shit?
Goodness, no. The movie glorifies violence. It caters to hyper-masculine man-babies. My wife's son wants the Ultimate Cut for his birthday. I'm gonna hand him the box but instead of BvS it's gonna have ground up estrogen pills inside it.

It's a meme

Hey fellow memesters. Someone make a gif of Jan Brady saying MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA

Fant4stic should be 3.

Flat-out know it's not shit. It's not a masterpiece, but it's far from shit.

The director's cut might actually be amazing.

>deadpool
how old are you? 12? kys

>civil war
>war

top kek

when will this pleb train end?

The greatest movie of 2016. Thanks Trank

newfaggot

You welcome! :)

It's your pleb coping mechanism speaking.

>
What did he mean by this?

Im a huge Batman fanboy so I liked it

I'm a huge Batman fanboy and I detested it

then you took it too seriously
its just a movie

i actually really like it. not kidding. i'm not surprised if a lot of people here do as well. it could have been a lot better, hopefully the ultimate cut will remedy that, but i find it to be my cup of tea more so than any other film this year. if the ultimate cut makes me say that the theatrical version is shit, then it'll have done its job.

>a-am i f-fit in yet?

>i like what most people like

Do you see the irony you fucktard?

It's not as bad as some may say, but it's not as smart as others may say.

Everything BvS got wrong, Civil War got right, and everything Civil War got wrong, BvS got right. They're both 7/10s to me.

It is a meme.
Everyone knows it's trash.

Mate stop being a pleb. Life will improve.

>tfw no amount of shitposting will make BvS good

It's a meme that anything that is generally liked (Civil War) is shit and anything that is not is kino (BvS, Apocalypse). I'm sure Warcraft will be joining the list soon.

all capeshit sucks equally and if you think otherwise you're wrong

Depends on your shit scale

Compared to legitimate cinema? It's bad

Compared to modern (post Chinese) blockbuster/capeshit it's about a 7/10

You can't use a kino scale to rate a flick

Civil war is a better constructed movie but BvS is a misunderstood masterpiece

Are you retarded? There's no denying this rank in terms of box office success and critical acclaim.

it's a great bait, most of the people do not have the time or the patience to watch this shit all over again to prove you wrong, so you win arguments by default

I thought it was pretty right. Better than most superhero movies honestly. Batman was perfect, affleck and Cavill were great, the score was great, the shots were great, it was way better than the run of the mill MCU movie IMO. Luthor was weak, doomsday was weak, Lois was weak, certain plot points were really weak.

Bvs:8/10 just because they nailed batman after so many attempts

I really really disliked civil war

>after so many attempts
Keaton nailed it right away you pleb

Accurate analysis coming through

I loved Keaton as the Batman, but his Bruce Wayne left a lot to be desired.

I love 89 and returns but the new batman blows the old one out of the water. Affleck is the definitive batman we've been waiting for. Actually scary and intimidating for once, mysterious and unknown, smart, ruthless, powerful, the list goes on. Literally perfectly done from this batman fanboys view.
It's all just opinions anyway though

Agreed. Lovin the Batfleck.

>Dat human trafficking scene
It's still here.

>That breathtaking exhilarating opening
>That lex luthor
>them political undertones
better than every single mcu film ever and most intellectuals would agree. A 7/10 overall, far better than the MoS dud

How long has it been since you watched MoS? Something clicked for me while watching BvS that made me re-examine it in light of what we see regarding Clark's impact on human culture.

Check this out(a little pasta):

youtu.be/mTpzhfH8vC8?list=PL42rZ9F2TCklQr2PKp7qhdPro-foWyuZD&t=119

Now compare the tone of it and the delivery method to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCcdr4O-3gE

Even the words that appear on-screen in Zod's broadcast are interesting, as they're evocative of another movie from long ago. I think maybe this is Snyder telling his audience to expect something a bit different than your typical cape movie.

He's telling us to expect science fiction.

It's shit, but Civil War is the same movie and just as shit.

>It's a "Pretend a shitty movie is good" episode

MEME OFF BRO

The movie was a fucking mess and watching it felt like sucking on farts.

>Civil War better than Deadpool

Nope.

>took it too seriously
Like WB then

It had some questionable editing and some characters struggled to find things to do, but the film as a whole is one of the smartest philosophical critiques of superheroes I've ever said. I seriously think critics were just too dumb to understand it. Also it referenced a TON of comic book arcs in interesting ways and had excellent cinematography and a good score.

But regardless, judging a superhero film for its acting and its writing is like judging a burger for how good its onions are.

it was messy and overly serious but at least it tried something different.

it looks like a film. the other capeshit looks like a two hour television episode with quips and a tease for the next one

affleck was great

>I've ever said

Goddammit I'm dumb.

>overly serious
Nope. I'm tired of this complaint. We used to love grim dark juxtaposed by crazy body builders in silly little costumes. Fuck off you generation Z fag. (or are you a woman clinging onto capeshit now that disney made it "safe" for you?)

Wonder Woman was one of the best parts

I really wish more people would come to accept how great this is. Changing the origin story to make them instead go into a different dimensional reality was a great change instead of using the same comic/2005 origin story that we all know from back to front.

Miles Teller is such an underrated actor. I have no idea why people give him hate when he did a solid performance in Whiplash.

This whole new cast was great too. Jamie Bell is such a good actor.

Dr Doom was brilliant on screen; his make up and design was scary when he was walking down the corridor in the dark lit lighting.

I wish more would appreciate how good and decent this movie is.

>That breathtaking exhilarating opening
You mean the depressing montage of Superman saving people like if he was bored?

>That lex luthor
Yeah, that quirky guy who was practically the Joker and had absolutely no motivation and just wasn't Lex at all, really good.

>them political undertones
There's none.
Superman is angry at Batman for doing exactly what Superman does, they fight for 5 minutes and they join up to fight a cavetroll.

>Sup Forums is so contrarian they unironically like Fantastic Flop
This is fucking pathetic.

>no tits
>no ass
>no jaw
>shit skinned hooknose
She's terrible.

>Yeah, that quirky guy who was practically the Joker and had absolutely no motivation
Can we stop with the "he had no motivation" meme?

Watch this video, it explains a lot more about his character. We shall get to know more too in the 3 hour cut.
youtube.com/watch?v=P-diYSVmQCE

It's a legit fantastic movie.

I put it on the same level of Only God Forgives and True Detective s2 in that they're wildly misunderstood by critics but actually excellent works.

No sorry, I already wasted enough time watching videos and reading pics trying to explain why the movie isn't garbage.

>finding big tits and ass attractive
leave

I'm so glad the opinion of contrarians is never relevant.
This movie got exactly the treatment it deserved and i'm glad the entire franchise and WB as a whole is crumbling down.

>You mean the depressing montage of Superman saving people like if he was bored?
Is that the opening you fucking retard? Did you even watch the film?

lol check out this cover

Tell me this shit isn't real, jesus.

>i'm glad the entire franchise and WB as a whole is crumbling down.
Found the retarded, bitter MCUck.

>Being a virgin.

No, I want to see all capeshit die since it's never going to amount to anything, so i'm glad some of it is dying.
Most movies are born from a creative spark, you know, but capeshit... I don't know what kind of people work on it or why it is made.

Shame because I loved Fury Road, but WB has released nothing but trash this decade, let them burn, they completely deserve it.

ikr it looks so bad this design, like a cheap magazine cover.

I hope the steelbook is good enough

But the MCU won and the DCEU is stillborn.
Why would we be bitter?
We won, and BvS is going to do nothing but take people away from Justice League.

i unironically think it's one of the greatest superhero movies of all time, better than anything marvel has ever done, that's for sure, can't wait for the directors cut.

She looks like she just got back from camp

Probably isn't. Either way I hope the cover is reversible. I only really like the poster of Batman with the S logo over his face.

>Wonderwoman in the middle

"How would you like your BluRay® Ultimade Edition™

Snyder: "JUST cuck MY SHIT UP, PHAM"

agreed

t. gayboy
If you don't like Wonder Woman you can fucking leave. Now.

Why would I like skeletons.

This

This interview sold me on him being lex. His dedication to the character is commendable. I love the honesty. He read the comics but only paid attention to lex. He didn't really worry too much about researching batman or other characters in the movie. He read and watched material solely focused on lex. I love the way he describes the mental perspective of how lex comes to hate superman.

is this supposed to change my opinion?

Makes it even funnier when everyone hated it.

I liked it. I haven't seen civil war but I imagine I'll like it too.

You're allowed to like capeshit movies from both major brands guys.

wtf is this 4K Ultra shit?

>Wonder Woman

I like Wodnerwoman, I dont like that jew fucking whore

Woderman also has no place being up front and center in art for a movie called BATMAN VS SUPREMAN

So FUCK YOU bitch, in the ASS fucking jew peice of shit

I think he's on your side.

If someone made a fan edit: making the movie into 2 parts by splitting the 3 hour film into 2 80 minute features so Wonder Woman only appears in the sequel then would you like it?

you get a 4k copy

>DCucks provide analysis, discuss the movie, share opinions, appreciate the art
>MCucks fill every thread with laughingevans pictures, never discuss film, watch quip-fests, make gifs, images with text, and literal memes

Which group is memeing again?

It's funny that they are releasing a BluRay, as if implying that anyone would unironically want to watch this shit again.

yeah but what is the actual legit difference?

>upscaled with better color saturation
is mainly what 4K just says

Its objectively great.

DCucks spam copypastas and pics in a sad attempt at making it look like the movie is still discussed and trying to convince others that the movie isn't absolute garbage.

>MCucks fill every thread with laughingevans pictures, never discuss film, watch quip-fests, make gifs, images with text, and literal memes

Of course they do, you spent 2 years talking about capekino and all that and the movie turned out to be even worse than MoS and it underperformed.
Of course it all backfired.

>unironically want to watch this shit again.
People are going to buy this for the 3 hour cut - something that NO ONE has seen yet.

The Dcucks you tard.
The Meme is "it was good".

Yeah, i'm sure 30 minutes more of the movie is what people need when a complaint was the movie felt long.

>upscaled
no, i imagine it's native. regular blu-ray is downscaled.

anything digital will always be downscaled but yeah I was reading how 4K discs cannot have any features due to making sure it has the best quality possible

1080p BluRay is about to get gimped real hard, juts like DVDs started getting worse visually back in 2006.

Sony said the same exact thing about their SueprBit DVDs and guess what, there was always room for extras in those DVD, about 2GBs on average. They actually released a couple that I remember with some extras on the movie disc, they can do that here too if they want.

>DVDs started getting worse visually back in 2006.
I disagree. My friend bought Spectre on Blu Ray and watching that through the usual large TV screen; it looked almost like Blu Ray quality no joke.

Probably because when you sit back in a room and watch on a TV, it looks better but if you are watching close up on a computer screen then you see all the pixel shit.

My 27 inch computer screen sucks at playing 1080p movies. Too many pixels