Having a problem with my pc for months that i cant find a fix for!

having a problem with my pc for months that i cant find a fix for!
i have an amd fx 8320 cpu and an r9 285 (200 series) and the fucking graphics display driver crashes anytime i try to play a game, i can get 20 into a league game and the driver shuts off and reboot the display and i have to close the game, i cant replicate it in any way, ive done cpu tests at max compacity , same with teh gpu, ( it runs for 4+ hours at over 90C and 100% load) and it still doesnt crash!. what the fuck is wrong! i cant see any damage and the pc runs fine with no problems if im not playing any games.

come on faggots i know you know how to fix this!

Inject more RAM

im not sure if troll. but i do see how more RAM would help shit

Clean your fans, make sure they run and make sure nothing is blocking the fans

Sounds like your overheating

i replaced the CPU cooler for a decent one, and put 4 new fans in it. and the temps look ok thats what gets me. its not getting overly hot from what i can see, (the stress test went way higher temps than anything ive done myself) ive also been told the drivers could be the problem but i tried every single driver AMD has for my GPU and i still get the same thing

Have you tried reinstalling or updating the drivers?

Are the cards in correctly not loose or anything?
Also more pictures.

i dont have much gwen sadly but ill ppost what i have and then just random shit. im trying so hard to get this shit working, and yeah ive tried all the drivers, no luck from what i can tell

i also replaced the power supply too so it isnt that im pretty sure

Ati/AMD is well known for having the buggest shit video drivers out there. You can try various versions of the video driver and you may find one that works for that game, but may crash on another. Ultimately get a GeForce card and then you can play without crashes.

im trying to figure out if it could be ANYTHING else first. i dont want to blow money that i dont need to if its just something retarded.

Possibly a bad mobo? Not giving the gpu enough power.

maybe but how exactly would i confirm that?

and if the mobo is bad wouldnt it fuck up at random times not just when playing a game?

so no more suggestions?!

Not too sure but if i oc my gpu after a few minutes my pc shuts down. And is a mobo issue.

well ive never OC'd my shit, how did you know its a MB issue if you dont know how to check?

Ask the tech board

Sup Forums.org/g/

You are probably overheating. Blow dust out of the card and off the CPU heat sink. Then make sure that all fans are running.

By replacing every thing else and still getting this issue. Could totally be my gpu for all i know. Also nice images.

i like the last one i posted the most. but yeah man ill post on Sup Forums and see whats up there. thanks all for the help

Check the thermal paste mine had the same problem and I had to put new thermal paste

Post all specs faggot
>i have an r9 270 and run league flawlessly as well as any other game.
Psu could be not delivering enough power.
Cpu useage might be fucked depending on os(windows 7 will destroy your cpu and disc space if you dont turn updates off) your graphics card might be dying.
Your shit might be loose.
Try reseating your gpu and unistalling all video drivers then reinstalling. Dont use the beta versions of crimson use last post beta drivers. Clean your shit. Make sure you're not autistic with your wires if that doesnt solve the problem you're just fucked get a new gpu

R9 270
Amd athlon 860k 4x 4.0 clock
8gbs ddr3
750watt psu
Windows 7
And i run league max settings 150 fps no crashing