You walk into your room and see Emma Watson tied to your bed. Wat do?

You walk into your room and see Emma Watson tied to your bed. Wat do?

Tape headphones to her head and put "Friday" on infinite loop.

You're the reason we can't have nice things...

What year do you think this is. It wasn't even funny when it was relevant

>tied

Untie and have tea party.

butt stuff

and here you are, replying, making it relevant.

beat that ugly bitch to death with a stick

Fuck her every way possible. Fuck her mouth, fuck her pussy till she's raw, fuck her in the ass. Keep that up for as long as I want, until I tire of using her. Then I'll inflict as many tortures as I can possibly think of, taking care not to do anything that might kill her prematurely. I'd pull her teeth out one by one, rip out fingernails and toes, whip her, beat her, burn her, break toes and fingers, scalp her, gouge out her eyes, flay off sections of her skin, and then finally, once I've kept that up as long as possible, I'll impale her like Vlad Tepes did, and leave her to finally die.

Send her back to Hogwarts

dem trips doe

Fuck her I guess. I mean if she's there might as well. To be honest with you I think she's overrated.

debate feminism

this guy gets it

Filthy mudblood

>You don't have to tell me what happened but you have to eat this.

Same except it would be sixpence none the richers cover of don't dream it's over. Then I would ever so slowly fuck her mouth and cum down her throat while staring straight into her eyes.

Eat that pussy till she squeals then fucker the shit out of her,cum in that pussy and the eat her out some more until she squirts.

Start her out with the vulcan, 2 in the pink - 2 in the stink, then pee on her

Use her ass as a pillow. Thing is round and plump

fuck the feminism right out of her

You be careful with all those edges now.

paint her finger and toes nails
comb her hair tell her she a pretty lady
untie her and have tea party

YOU CANT LEVIOSA NOW CAN YOU BITCH

Explain to her my theory that feminism is nothing but a concerted effort by women to bring back the masculine man and kill off the effeminate cucks.

Deep down women want to be dominated and when a sub isn't being properly put in their place their only course of action to get back to equilibrium is defiance. To forget their place and defy their superiors until their bullshit can no longer be tolerated and they have to be smacked down.