Alright Sup Forums, I have 26 pills of hydros/aceta left from getting my wisdoms out...

Alright Sup Forums, I have 26 pills of hydros/aceta left from getting my wisdoms out, how can I make sure they take me out and I don't wake up in a hospital bed or end up a vegetable.

Mix with alcohol and/or benzos and when you pass out lay on your back so if you throw up in your sleep you will choke to death while unconscious.

Yeah probably lots of benzos and booze like other user said

...or extract it and shoot it up

I wish I had some alcohol to push em down but do you think it's possible to get the same results without it? I really want to make sure here. Don't really feel like fucking up dying too.

They're probably knock offs of so don't be a bitch and pop three see what happens pussy

If you're sure about dying i would wait until you have a 100% lethal dosage or combination. If you just take the pills you have now i would bet that the aceta would be far more likely to kill you through liver failure than the hydro which would be a fucked way to go.

Ahh you dont need all 26.. gimme half

honestly they might be but I figure if I take the whole bottle whats the difference anyways? If I could've waited for a job I wanted to get heroin since I heard that's the nicest way to go, doped the fuck up and slipping into darkness but that's not in my cards anymore, I'm trying to get this done.

It's unlikely i'm getting a refill, are you sure 26 won't do it user?

Didn't realize you wanted to unfurk your life. Don't kill yourself brah but with any way of killing yourself there is no 100% way of getting it right. I'd say if anything do it in a more classical way

Think of urself as a dog Trying to please ur master and make princess peach proud drugs r bad man doctors only prescribe it cause they want to make money and they r crazy themselves help urself op.....

You need to take the acetaminophen out. That can actually really fuck you up, maybe before the hydrocodone does but I'm not entirely sure. Basically, if your acetaminophen level gets too high they would take you to the ER and the doctor would tell you that you are going to die, it's going to be painful, and there's nothing they can do about it. I think you can crush the pills and have a filter over a glass. Pour water over the filter and the acetaminophen will remain in the powder, but the hydrocodone (norco) will be in the water. I'd imagine it would taste awful, but you don't want to die so it's up to you. Probably be better to not take them but you're going to do it so do it.

...Op is asking how to commit suicide you dumbfuck

what kinda filter we talking here user? the only thing I have at my disposal is anything you'd find in a common house

I know, but do they want to die in an extremely painful way? Probably not.

I mean yeah youre right I am but shit I think I'd like to go to sleep and not wake up rather than wake up in agony and then die. nawmean?

Paper towel might work? 28 pills isn't probably enough though. What's the dose? They only gave you norco for your wisdom teeth? I would think they'd give you at least percocet.

Different user, coffee filter or t shirt is fine. Google cold water extraction (cwe)

they gave me some prom too but an extremely small amount like four or five at most

yes, hydrocodone is water soluble, acetaminophen is not very water soluble, which is why you can take it out by filtering.

thank you!

The medically lethal dose of hydro is 90 mg, so should be 18 for the bare minimum. If you are a big guy maybe some more. (I'm assuming you have the 5/325 Norcos). 26 should be enough. Just make sure you aren't found while you are ODing

my man! I'm actually not in any way big, might as well be a stunted bean pole lmao (sub 100lbs). I read that 90mgs is the lethal dose as well but I wanted to get a second opinion which I'm glad I did cause I didn't know about the aceta. I'll come back in a bit to tell you guys what the pills say on em.

you're an idiot

The question was can you filter with household items not can you filter.
I used to do cwes alot, works pretty good, you will lose a small amount. Potentiate opiates with benadryl, grapefruit juice and tums, former junkie/methadone user so potentiating was a BIG part of my life

Oh sure, liver failure is a fun and quick way to go.

Also many faqs are available on this subject, just in case u wanna make extra sure you get a lethal dose. Additionally plugging will give a higher dose and the 2nd most efficient way of dosing after the needle. Much better absorption, nvr tried tho stuck to the needle

It's a weak base so I agree with the tums, but grapefruit juice? Take some baking soda mixed with water, it will help with the pH level.

Longer process op, but if you really want to die get a script for tricyclic antidepressants. Elavil is a pretty common one in the states. Take a bottle of those and it's game over, even if you're found relatively short after.

Acetaminophen just fucks your liver up and the hydrocodone likely won't be enough to kill you. Alcohol and Benzos won't kill you unless you aspirate enough to drown in your vomit. If you're found, Benzo, and opiate overdoses are fairly easy to keep alive in prehospital and er.

Cook em up and shoot em up, all of them,at once.
Don't be a pussy.
5mg x 26= 130 mg to your dome will work if you aren't already a junky

Um I think you're the idiot, and I'm not even the person you're talking to