Just took 1200mg of Ibuprofen, am I going to overdose?

Just took 1200mg of Ibuprofen, am I going to overdose?

Googled it, and it said 800mg per dosage is the right amount to take.

Just to be safe take all of them

Gonna tear up your stomach and liver pretty bad if you keep doing that, but you'll be alright. 800 mg is a lot of ibuprofen, more than enough to give you all the pain management that drug can deliver.

Generally when things come in orange bottles you should read what the label says and not be a retard.

you can take up to 1200 mg every now and then. do not make a habit of this.

Sweet, I'm in for a good time then!

i took 2400 mg ibuprofen every day for 2 years. i'm lucky i got tests done and no problems

underrated post.

I once took a heavy dosis, like 3 pils of 500mg
I started to feel all weird and shit and got an allergic reaction in my skin but nothing else
The pain went away completely though.
I had three teeth rotten at the time.

You're okay, just be more careful. Drink some extra water and don't take any more until you really need to.

kek they make 800 mg tablets of ibuprofen

Yee, am I in for a good time? No pain at all?

You could call poison control

dentists give out 800 mg of ibprofen when they DON'T want to give you something strong. if you have horrific tooth pain they will give you oxycodone. ibprofen is for mild or moderate pain.

Depends on what's wrong with you. I doubt it'll be a good time, but it shouldn't make you sick or anything. You'll probably just feel decent for a while.

Sweet. Just pain in my leg, the bottle said 3 daily, but I just popped 2 at one time. 600mg each.

If the pain is too much to handle, go visti your fucking doctor again unless you are poor like most faggots here and can't fucking afford a doctor.
Then kill yourselve, poorfag.

This post
This post

You are so fucking stupid

#1 what the fuck are you doing
#2 why the fuck are you bitching
#3 you fucking pussy
#4 do you know what ibuprofen is
#5 fag fucking fag
#6 heard of Google
#7 Google overdoses ibuprofen

Ibuprofen really not oxys not vicadin or morphine ibuprofen is a hair more dangerous then Tylenol you can't kill yourself with a whole bottle

If spelling is too hard for you, you should visit your fucking teacher, unless you're retarded like most faggots here and can't afford to check your grammar and spelling, tard.

Congrats on exposing how new you are

I h8 to say b8 m8 ganna rammer nazi on Sup Forums m8 say someting abut speeling I h8 u I hope m eye pistol give u hertz at tags

And look my dubs

Rowell a gun fur doubles

I took 6000mg of ibuprofen before a game and im fine. In short dont do this because it fucks your liver but doing jt once youll live

Chwek wot ore whure mam?