>India could nuke Europe right now if they wanted to
What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
twitter.com/AnonBabble

doubt it, they probably filled their nukes with poo.

Even scarier is that MAD doesn't work on India because nuking India in retaliation is completely ineffective - nukes can't possible make India worse than it already is.

And everyone would nuke them right back.
Nukes are tools of deterrence, not actual weapons.

why do they invest lots of money to develop the nuke technology meanwhile many of citizens are forced to take a shit on beach because of lack of toilets?

Because Poo in Nuke

I wonder why myself. It's a strange country. Priorities fucked up right since independence. It's awfully nice to be rich in a poor country.

Because China.

This right here. Those gaylords really want Indias land.

Where could i learn more about this?

WHO IS POO IN LOO NOW BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKERS

Shitting on the streets way more better than shitting or your pants, even Indiands know that

>Poland
>Europe

Iran doesn't have nukes and everyone pushes them around lol

North Korea has nukes and forces everyone to negotiate

rly makes me think

Literally came here to post:
>Former communist countries
>Europe

Have at it, India.

>The indian nuke is a giant turd with a thruster attached to it

This just shows europe isnt synonymous for white mr. yusuf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War

Jewgle

why can't germans and irish read maps right

Are there any qt's in Sri Lanka? Apart from Jacqueline Fernandez?

China.

Where were you when India was testing AGNI 6?

are you both blind?
look at the IV rocket range

sure
>Jacqueline Fernandez?
she's not in sri lanka tho

This they and the pakis had a little race over them.
Theyre also scared of china who are assholes and WILL invade at some point.

Also they(as in the government) want to be sooperpooper as they are very self important and so they will invest in nukes as a sort of status symbol as they dont understand that standard of living, not nuclear weapons, is what makes a country respected. Their government really is stuck in the past and has delusions of grandeur.

The German is implying that Poland doesn't belongs to Europe bcoz its third world kek.

India isn't the issue

for all the bullying they get they are still a democracy and far closer to us than Pakistan for example which is a very real issue.

>Theyre also scared of china who are assholes and WILL invade at some point

Well China already lost its time. They can now never invade India. I will go ahead to say no country in the world dares to invade india,not even US let alone China kek. India is THAT powerful now bitch.
Suck it.

all big enough countries have a good degree of inequality, especially ones that have a lot of population structure. you could say the USA shouldn't have gone to the moon since a lot of its population lived in shit-tier environments in the backwoods

desu Modi seems to be trying to improve the standard the living (also his speeches are fucking dope).

>Indian detected

Hey parvinder

I know this is bait but no, no, china will still invade at some point in time. Neither side will use nukes outside of a tactical size as neither side wants their families to die.
India is not a very powerful country, people shit on the streets and the army is badly organised, same situation with china except china has better HDI and living conditions and more money and a better equipped, larger military.

America could still invade
Shit even Britain and her dominions could still invade.

>expecting Leafistan to be anything but an Indian (or Chinaman)
Does this really surprise you?

>1.2 billion people
>half of them defecate in the open

Who let them have nukes? Why didn't U.S.A world police stop them?

He does with his toilet programme but the problems run so much deeper. India and the indians are by nature too chaotic and prone to squalor and disobedience and in India it is very well established. He would need to demolish slums and start from scratch for most of many cities, i do not think the money or will is available to do that.
Also that controversial decision to fuck up his economy for the sake of reducing corruption.

It's an amazing country
30 something states of people who consider themselves completely different from the people in the next state.
People in certain parts living like it was the middle ages.
Dozens of cities with several million populations.
Dozens of languages with english as lingua franca.
It's amazing how it hasn't folded in on itself already.

Religion really

POOS
AIN'T
GOT
SHIT
ON
ME

Lol eastern europe. Who cares

That's more horrible

the reason behind this is because in the caste system there was (or is ) an entire caste of people who's only job is to clean poo from the street, human or animal.
if you poo in your own home that means you would have to clean it yourself which is something no high caste Indian would ever want to do.
so they poo in the streets instead because it means someone else of lesser status will have to clean it up.

in the past this worked because castes were more ingrained and India had less people.

now with so many people and the caste system no longer legally binding no one wants to clean up the poo and everyone wants to act like a Brahmin

Nigga they have 200 million muslims. It's a miracle they haven't been torn apart.

>2017
>lying to self

Keep telling that to yourself.

alright poojeet, there are obviously no problems all imperialist propaganda, pooland is heaven on earth full of heavenly poojeets

You are literally blind. Look at the AGNI 6 missile range.

They were meant to have been expelled

Dont poo on us loo

well, get on with it then

Well India has a reputation of not pooping in shitholes

What happened to Agni IV? Got dumped like a turd in the Ganges?

or you need to clean that?

S U P E R P O W E R

I'm pretty clueless on the topic, but is it possible to shoot down nukes with other missiles?

S O O N

O

O

N

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

China and Pakistan, not everyone has America to play bodyguard you know?

It's a shame all pigskins will be extinct by 2030.
'White slaves' will remain a meme it seems.

Yes. But the probability are few.

You know it's less surprising for Chingolia than it is for Pooistan.

IIRC it depends on the orbit
with some trajectories it's possible, with others is basically impossible

Plus America was pro-Pakistan and had strained a relationship with India in the past, due to India's rivalry with China.

Well, you sure as hell are trying to make your country the least european for the past year or two.

>Pakistan

Khalistan

>Khalistan
nice meme

why the nuke range colour is brown?

Because all the people shat their pants seeing the glorious fiery agni of AGNI 6.

How about killing nukes with other nukes?

I see (You) like to live dangerously.

Bravo India

> t. bro-tier Sikh

>LATAM safe from their Nukes

Noice :D

Indians are halfway between Blacks, Middle Easterners, and Chinese.

Work hard like a Chinamen, traditional like an Arab, and no sense of deceny like a Negro.

India has a 'no first use' policy for nukes so idk why this thread exists.

why to shitpost of course

I think the problem would be the same considering the regions of space involved and at the same time you would have to deal with nuclear fallout.

because it is followed by a lot of vague wording stressing how it may be used in retaliation to a threat and how its ultimately up to the president

China is much more of a threat

Sudacas are safe from all nuclear war

There's more to lose than to gain by actually using a nuke, unless a country is part of NATO.

People do stupid things and if you were facing defeat someone may push the button for a tac-nuke then it escalates and...

So what? If they actually used nukes other than in righteous retaliation they'd get so BTFO they'd probably cease to be a country all together.

We can nuke whatever country that exists

on a clean toilet, pajeet

>Being this delusional

Keep dreaming bois. In terms of power India is right up there with US,Russia,China & UK.
If you are not from these five cunts you cease to exist for us :
US
Russia
China
India
UK

haha i never thought of it that way. you're completely right

i approve this post

except southern Canada, all of the U.S. and all of Latin america

>india still thinks they matter
pls

S A F E
A
F
E

>It's awfully nice to be rich in a poor country.
This. the real good life isn't being a 1st worlder, it's being a rich 3rd worlder.

>Europe

>it's being a rich 3rd worlder
Actually, it's being a rich 1st worlder who moved to the 3rd world. That way your money quintuples and everyone's afraid of you so you're unlikely to get ganked, or at the least you can bail, in whatever potentially upcoming civil war is brewing.

First according to India's No first use policy, any Chemical, biological and Nuclear attack whether small or large regardless of casualties will be considered the grounds for a full scale nuclear retaliation by India (The reason why India abandoned its world's largest stockpile of Chemical Weapons)

Our President controls the Armed Forces but Prime Minister has the Nuclear Launch Codes.

Prime Minister also heads the Strategic Nuclear Command which is tasked to protect and maintain nuclear weapons.

Usually a nuclear attack needs to be passed in both the houses of parliament but it can be avoided during the times of emergency.

So its ultimately up to the Prime Minister.

Yeah, India has nukes. And then what? I can't see them realistically using them against anyone but their neighbours.

On the other hand, rogue states like Russia, Iraq, USA and Iran are actually a threat to everyone, not just their neighbours.

He was inside the nuke.

>On the other hand, rogue states like Russia, Iraq, USA and Iran are actually a threat to everyone, not just their neighbours.
THIS

Even Russians have some decency of not using the nukes first but USA is paranoid as fuck.

And they have enough nukes to nuke every country on Earth 20 times including their own.

Being inside a nuke is safest place from a nuke because explosion happens outwards

Your post had nothing to do with what he said.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction

All a country really needs to really fuck up anyone's day are nukes, and the capability to deliver them. A small population country like Israel could destroy the Indian state, or most other states for that matter, with it's Arsenal. Of course, Israel would get glassed in return, but that's MAD.

>>
>He doesn't know the Sampson option
Prepare to get mad

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Israel doesn't have a nuclear triad but India does i.e. India can launch nukes from Land, Air and Sea.

Which gives India second and third strike capabilities from Air and Sea (in case mainland India is nuked)

Also, I know its painful but what other India user said is right, rest of the world can't do anything against nukes except US, Russia, China, India and UK.

And Israel is such a small country that even a decent sized nuclear ICBM will be able to get rid of both Israel and Palestine.