Help pls

Help pls
School started on the 1st
There is this girl in one of my classes that i wanna ask to go with me on a date to our high school football game on friday at 7
How do i do it?
>no fucking beta shit like be yourself and get to the point and just straight up ask her
Oh and i only know her name but she is great (i dont have a fucking photo)

>high school
Get the fuck out of here

Self bump

You came to the wrong board fag

Is she above a 5/10?

This is how you get b&

"yo baby, how bout you , me... this friday night at the football game watching all the alphas play, lehgo"

Oh and senior here
She is a 7.1 ish

OP, have you considered just being yourself, and getting to the point and just straight up asking her?

What are you ?

OP here.
I am asking for advice. Do I seem like an alpha

Senior too. Why?

Thought you were op, was asking what you were 0/10-10/10

Not gonna lie I'm probably a 7 or 8 but I have anxiety so it's fucking usless

I'm like a 6 or 7, I have anxiety too I feel you op, I'm in high school also so I'm fucked.

Probably don't just straight up ask her. Even if you're a 8 and beta af you might get shot down. Is she like popular and shit?

I consider myself a solid 5 on the scale but most girls seem to rate me higher for whatever reason.

in highschool pussy was thrown at me, every girl i liked i got because idk honestly i was kind of a dick.

but tbh you never will know unless you try.

just literally go up and say hey my names blah blah how are you?

small chat and go , well i was curious if you wanted to go to the football game with me this friday? or rather tomorrow. and see what happens if not try and get a number or whatever.

meh. doesnt work doesnt work fuck it.

>"ask to go with me on a date to our high school football game on friday at 7"

Do you live in a movie from the 80's?

Not really. Or preppy or something.
I have 2 day wish me luck
Its the only thing happening that sounds fun. Plus there is a chance she might want to go if she knows about it.

yo, I'mDon't just walk up and ask someone on a date.
Get her number, talk to her for a while, then ask.
Teenagers these days are fucking retarded so just asking someone to hangout is odd.

Source: graduated last year

Hmm op here.
Good point. It can wait as the season barely started. Might take your advice. Thanks user.

i'm 19 and i slayed pussy in HS. here's the trick.

first just do some subtle shit. go like some of her instagram pics. reply to one of her snapchat stories or some shit. this always gets a response.

then you gotta have balls and say something to her in person. then ask her if she wants to go to the dance with you / or just ditch the dance with you and go do something actually fun. take her on a teen movie style date. girls are stupid.

Okay, this is what you do OP, there's 2 steps to this shit:

First you get your dick erect. Make a cast out of your erect dick. Use cast to make a dildo of your erect dick. Go to class early and leave dick dildo on her desk.

Now here comes the important part. Secondly you have to wait in the empty classroom and turn to face the class entrance. It's important because you need to see her face as she looks at the dick standing erect on her desk. If she looks at it in disgust, sorry OP, but your tiny manlet cock isn't big enough for her tastes. If she smiles, then you know OP. That's when you go in and make your move.

You should pay me to kidnap her for you. My snapchat is negrodamus69

Oldfag whoa!

Hmmm. The instagram and snapchat thing actually sounds legit.
Hmmmm. That is how my parents met. I'm 5.5 inches erect. That bad?
916 area here

Sadly, you can't just ask someone to go out anymore.
"Romance" has become more social manipulation than romance.

An acceptable way to ask a girl out is to infiltrate her friend group and offhandedly ask for her number at a social event.

:( op here. One of her friends likes me so idk bout that. And have you been hurt my dude? This ain't a feels thread

Never been hurt kek

Just talk to this "friend" until you can meet your girl.

Alright user thanks.
Also I'm at the stage were we know each others names so she isn't ignoring me

>have you considered just being yourself
Just guessing here - that might be a terrible idea.

Not that I'm a fucking normie pleb, but I'm just your average Sup Forums user.

Alright op here. Leaving in 5 minutes so give me the best info