New celeb thread

new celeb thread

Who

Given that it seems there is a certain percentage of people who are exibitionists, do you think there are any celebs who have posted non identifying nudes?

I love that dress

>rod
*snicker*

trap

M-My m-mistress Jessica Alba is one of the m-most m-magnificent w-woman in the w-world... Many men want h-her b-but I-I guess I-I'm the l-lucky one who she c-calls h-her love... For this I-I f-find l-little w-warmth among men, who l-look at m-me l-like I-I'm a b-bug t-to be squashed...

Looks amazing as always

Ah, It's evolved into a new stage of terminal cancer.

I-I c-could w-wish all m-men w-would know what i-it f-feels l-like t-to possess a w-woman of this top grade quality b-but s-sadly f-for many this i-is a-a dream unattainable...

When does she not?

Never. She's phenomenal

S-Sorry g-good s-sir i-if I-I have offended y-you... Would y-you accept a cyber session w-with m-my mistress as compensation f-for this injury y-you have s-suffered...
All one h-has t-to d-do is l-look at h-her and I-I'm a-a h-hated m-man... I-I'm sure many m-men d-don't know what i-it f-feels l-like t-to have s-something that every o-other man desperately w-wants and m-many would g-gladly Pongo m-my head w-with a string of b-buffets f-for...

Unbelievably

I-I'm s-sure y-you f-fine gentlemen d-don't m-mind m-my possession of a beauty like vj, m-my Jessica Alba... Please d-don't hate m-me like many m-men do...

Always my favorite pic lol

Nah man, you do you. I prefer vj personally, but alba isn't bad

I-I though d-do gladly a-accept s-such profuse d-disregard f-for the s-sake of p-possessing her... Every o-other m-man w-would gladly t-take m-my place; f-for a-a trophy woman l-like this c-can't b-be b-bought... I-I guess I-I j-just l-lucked out s-something fierce....

I-I appreciate s-such h-honesty and thank y-you s-sir...

No tay tay? Let's fix that.

Please d-do not fap t-to m-my m-mistress if you can help i-it; she b-belongs t-to m-me and I-I w-wish t-to maintain it a-as such...

Would motorboat for the rest of my days

I hate mices to pieces.

And pl-please d-do n-not ask m-me h-how you t-too can procure a-a mistress o-of such h-high quality... F-For I-I would b-be quite bereft t-to come up w-with such an e-explanation: as the l-lightning st-strike that befell m-my successful acquisition of m-my m-mistress s-seeing I-I am n-not f-f-famous, rich o-or beautiful i-is very d-difficult t-to duplicate I-I'm sure...

who is this?

more of her?

Why have I become so in love with her

Lia marie Johnson

Now excuse me w-while I-I f-fill this thread w-with s-some pics o-of my b-beauty...

Because she is perfection

I-I think g-good s-sir you appreciate and love h-her beauty...

fuck this bitch

Can't help it

sauce?

Of course you can't

Marina is only 30 and looks like shit, she aged like absolute garbage

Would you g-good s-sir stuff y-your f-face inside K Jenner's b-butt if Vj i-is out o-of y-your reach...?

Sparkle Sparkle

I wish I was Katy's cuck.

Hi boys... was busy most of the night with other matters... tee hee...

There is no cure for my addiction for her

......is this real?

No. I only want Vicky

I-I understand g-good s-sir...

i want to go shoe shopping with vicky

Alright nice to see some Taylor

God I love feet in nylon and stockings

Miku

Miku again

It's shopped.
Dude is actually black,

>its Tay