Just started this game. Playing as barbarian. Give me tips and be rewarded with a thank you

Just started this game. Playing as barbarian. Give me tips and be rewarded with a thank you.

dont suck

>barb
play crusader. shitty start. best end.

Git gud

play diablo 2 instead

Explain why please?

Ps3?

You should have played mage on hardcore mod.
>Game is fucking easy and pointless otherwise.

No Pc m8

I am playing on Hardcore mode, Normal and Hard are very easy.

>Normal
>hard

Ever heard of playing on the hardest difficulty available, normie?

Uninstall and play a better game.

play highest difficulty
hardcore
profit

I tried it but when I kept getting shit dropped weapons with 51 dps against enemies with 100000+ health I struggled a bit.

That's the only way to get value out of the game. If you're looking not to struggle, you should go play mario party on the N64.

Playing on the hardest difficulty is still normie status... They have seasons... It's the only highlight besides hardcore mode.. but then again they have season hardcore.. This game isn't meant for casual players. I won't even indulge and I was a big of D2 and have over 1k paragon levels in D3.

I wouldn't consider myself a casual player, but this is my first Diablo style game. Playing with a friend.

Like 1 week max and you should be able to do Tx13 diffculty. Don't let these normie faggots say other wise.

>not casual
>1st diablo game
>with a friend
>friends

The fuck?
Go play left4dead.

Just have fun, but it's a grind game. With the seasons, which you'll learn about soon enough, it's a big grind fest race and it's the only thing worth playing. You'll most likely get bored and quit within a month.

Or just be a casual... D3 changes peaople. Look at Chainer before and after [pictures. (D3 streamer)

I guess I should've said not casual with the other games I play.

I plan on playing this game for a while. To be honest I have always wanted this game and I have no idea why I've never played it. Honestly I haven't had this much fun playing a video game since Witcher 3 or Dark Souls 3.

This

Grind until you get to the highest difficulty. Then the game actually starts