>mfw zozzle

watch and learn newfag

nice selfie nisa

>nisa
>discordchan
>mfw

Consider yourself zozzed my friend

Word of Kek coming through.

are you the anonymous hacker, Sup Forums?

i would kill for nisa as a waifu

this

EHY EGGPLANT HEAD, HOW ARE YOU?

i play to borf

more lie this :3

You mean more like [28 Feb 1949 - I was paid for sixty days of my accumulated leave time and honorably discharged at Camp Kilmer, NJ. Leaving the post, I took a train down to Edgewood, MD. When I arrived at the 2nd Chemical, I asked to see the CO, Lt Col Edgar V. H. Bell. Col. Bell, having been alerted by Lt [Bruce] Elliott to expect me, welcomed me into his office. I told him my unfortunate story. He arranged with Post Hq that I be reenlisted the next day.

1 Mar 1949 - I reenlisted in grade (corporal) for three years and was assigned to Co A of the 2nd Cml, which at that time consisted of only Hq Co and Co A. The 2nd was the only chemical mortar battalion in the Army, all others having been deactivated. Col. Bell asked if I wanted any leave to go home. When I reminded him that I had no leave time accumulated, he said I could borrow as much as I wanted against my future service. I asked for and got a 5-day leave and went home for the first time since July 1946.

Later in March, enough soldiers fresh out of basic training at Fort Dix, NJ, arrived at the Battalion so that B and C companies were opened and organized. I was transferred to Co B where Lt [Bruce] Elliott, the company commander, made me platoon sergeant of the third platoon. The first sergeant was M/Sgt Richard L. Slick, the first platoon's sergeant was SFC Dale Cummins, and the second platoon's sergeant was SFC Vincent Pukas.

12 Apr 1949 - Promoted to Acting SFC (E6). This really didn't mean very much because there was no increase in my pay grade. It was merely an attempt to recognize the fact that I too was a platoon sergeant.

As to geography, Edgewood Arsenal occupied a rather sharply pointed peninsula which projects out into the Chesapeake Bay. It becomes narrower towards its end because the rivers on each side of it widen considerably at their mouths. The Bay, in its northern reaches, is oriented in a northeast to southwest direction.]

fuck you normie

fucking zozzle

post nudes

Topzozzle m8, topzozzle