Zero decides

Zero decides

are you interested in some rare pepes?

Send her a picture of a huge dick.

Reroll

I have a butthole sniffing fetish.

Tallyho, care for some tea and crumpets?

zeroooo

Winrar

Ever want to see a dude with 1 ball and 3 nipples?

Winrar

Let's wait while the tea heats up

Deliver OP

Now send her a picture of your dick.

Fuck off shill

Whore doesn't reply

Rollin

do quads mean something=?

Checked trips...too bad OP is looking for 0

Wait... did you just fucking roll for your own chat?

Start talking about theoretical physics

Don't be frightened dearie

This...black holes especially

Rolling

Let's see if we get a reply now

OP scared her.

Winrar

Kek

Would you date me if I painted my baseboards?

>no u

tell her that's not ur dick, you were looking for her attention

Show her.your butthole.

Tell her it's your friends dick, he posted that, then apologize.

Ask if she still wants tea

And send her a picture of a huge dick afterwards.

Draw a smiley face on your balls and send it to her.

This

Waitin

so do what u want fucker

Rolling for this roll.

Bump

Thisss

Hey OP if you can't do theoretical physics then do Quantum mechanics at least

Rar

Tell her that was your father who posted the dick

Rollin

do you hookup?

Sorry! That was my brother! =/ Nevermind. Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

Winrar

Rawr XD

Stupid

String theory is a broad and varied subject that attempts to address a number of deep questions of fundamental physics. String theory has been applied to a variety of problems in black hole physics, early universe cosmology, nuclear physics, and condensed matter physics, and it has stimulated a number of major developments in pure mathematics. Because string theory potentially provides a unified description of gravity and particle physics, it is a candidate for a theory of everything, a self-contained mathematical model that describes all fundamental forces and forms of matter. Despite much work on these problems, it is not known to what extent string theory describes the real world or how much freedom the theory allows to choose the details.

String theory was first studied in the late 1960s as a theory of the strong nuclear force, before being abandoned in favor of quantum chromodynamics. Subsequently, it was realized that the very properties that made string theory unsuitable as a theory of nuclear physics made it a promising candidate for a quantum theory of gravity. The earliest version of string theory, bosonic string theory, incorporated only the class of particles known as bosons. It later developed into superstring theory, which posits a connection called supersymmetry between bosons and the class of particles called fermions. Five consistent versions of superstring theory were developed before it was conjectured in the mid-1990s that they were all different limiting cases of a single theory in eleven dimensions known as M-theory. In late 1997, theorists discovered an important relationship called the AdS/CFT correspondence, which relates string theory to another type of physical theory called a quantum field theory.

Rolling

Op is kill

OP is dead