People of Sup Forums I'm I'm about to turn 18...

People of Sup Forums I'm I'm about to turn 18, how do I stop being a boring fuck when I talk to people or how do I get a fun life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NRaUjbZuOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Underage b&

Grow a fucking pair and do whatever you want. Fuck literally everyone who doesn't like you for you Sup Forumsro. Stop whining, stop playing the victim and go out there and do whatever it is you want to do

Tbh I don't know what I want to do,

Then fucking coast. Why isn't your life good enough? Whatever the answer to that question is what you start fixing. It's either that or realize your life is fine and quit batching and enjoy the ride. Life isn't that serious

Quit bitching* sorry I'm on a phone

I get bored easily, and I have trouble talking to people and coming up with jokes. I just bore the fuck out of everyone I ain't trying to he serious either it's just how I talk and it's not my voice

STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES

Stop letting your dreams be dreams
youtube.com/watch?v=-NRaUjbZuOY

Then actively think about how you talk. Read a book about speaking. Use your God damn brain. If you already know the problem and you aren't actively trying to fix it, you are just bitching. And that's fine if you want to be a pity party. But remember your problems are your own to handle.

i did drugs, that's what got me a lot of my firsts, first group of friends, first time having sex; first time visiting an abandoned spoopy building; smoke weed, people like the burn out, and mad fine biddies smoke weed nowadays.

Wanting to see [user was banned for this post]

start doing drugs not vanilla shit like weed, I mean cocaine just to start with and then oxy, you want to look cool right?

>have trouble talking to people
Just do normie shit, watch sports and whatnot, that'll give you common shit to talk about

I've tried for 2 years lol, hasn't worked those books actually fuck you up more.

don't listen to this asshole, he's clearly a spider.

Im an actual 14 yr old and I dont really talk to people

I have tried to fix my problems still working on it. I want advice not pity.

Dude try killing yourself, all the cool kids do it. Make sure you have your cock out so the medic has to say no homo before touching you. Sick prank.

Just joking.

Spotted the drug dealer

this, but do it only for a while until you are cool enough

then leave the opiates it should be easy

Then find different fucking people! Or stop giving a fuck! It isn't your job to entertain every single person. If furries and diaper fans can find some disfunction people to be with, your boring ass can.

>no home kek

>no homo kek

>200 likes
God niggers are stupid

>I get bored easily, and I have trouble talking to people and coming up with jokes. I just bore the fuck out of everyone I ain't trying to he serious either it's just how I talk and it's not my voice

Buddy, you gotta remember that shit happens to everyone. Anxiety and awkwardness will be long lasting throughout your early 20's, just gotta remember to breathe every now and then. Read a book, meditate. And if everyone thinks youre boring, fuck em, even if they're right. Faggot.

I fucking love Sup Forums