Been talking to this girl recently about shit, I think she might be trying to scam me...

Been talking to this girl recently about shit, I think she might be trying to scam me, tried reverse image search to see if pic was fake, no results, any of you fags seen this pic floating around before? One more pic to come as well.

Looks like that girl might have a dick

Never seen it before but the quality of the photo for that phones camera is appalling fam so no idea. Ever spoke to or skyped?

Just say it as it is, you don't believe they're real. I did that and got a timestamp with my name on it.

"she"

you don't pass, but you're actually pretty good

Here's another thats supposed to be her, not even sure that they look visually similar or not, thoughts boys?

We've been talking on Kik which is really the dodgy part of it, keeps asking me to check out her cam show

how is she trying to scam you?

why not just tell her to write your name on her tits and send a pic?

Keeps asking me to check out her cam show, it's got a "$2" sign up fee and the whole thing looks pretty dodge, I'm no expert but I'm definitely sceptical

lol dude not sure if OP of so it's a scam if it isn't OP still kek.

no dude its real, every girl ask you to sign up to her cam show for $2, its the norm now

yeah thats pretty usual. just do it on a credit card with no fraud protection and a high limit.

If I post link to site can anyone verify, this girl looks hot and she keeps trying to get me to see her far on cam and I'm so torn

Not a bad idea, I'll give it a go

*fap

Interesting...

OP how stupid are you this is obviously fake

I'm autistic obviously, thank you for your wisdom

shut up, she as obviously got word of him winning the african lottery, and knows he's just waiting for millions to be put in now he's given his bank details

> talking about shit
why are you talking with a hot girl about your shit? thats disgusting

Do you not?

Send me $2 for my cam too

You're trying too hard just for a random girl on the internet. Just find a new one or something

aint no fucker getting money outta me, i can see free pussy all day long, live, not live, young old whatever, its all just a search away

/thread

my question is, how did she target you bro

The amount your texting her compared to the amount shes texting back is disturbing

well aren't you mister subtle...

>this thread is like your sex life
>it just wont get started
>but yet its still here teasing us with potential