Knock on door

>knock on door
>see this

wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g3KPSyNxnL8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Hey Mark! It's for you!"

Pull out my phone and start recording them, and also to tell them to fuck off where they cam from and to speak with my lawyer and that I'm not telling them another word

This

Open door a tiny bit, stick my tiny dick through it and cum on them. Close door and demand warrant

Report them

Well if it's those 2 faggot I'm probably just finishing up some horrible /x/ ritual. So I invite them in so they can enjoy the demon orgy too.

youtube.com/watch?v=g3KPSyNxnL8

Good try FBI you ain't fooling me

20 lbs of c4

Have a warrant?

Invite them in for GaySex. Stick sodastream gas bottle up one of their asses and force valve on. Bite other ones nuts off and keep for Christmas gift to mother. Cum everywhere, wipe dick on their badges and leave.

It's not a gif

no rape? did we just run out of rape?

Hire Phil Beck like I did as soon as I saw this. Got my lawyer on speed dial.

I'd be Canadian

Pray to God its not another Felicia Day episode, that would be a nightmare.

realize that they're here since they have substantial ip evidence to put me away
realize 15yrs - 20yrs of my life will be being a bitch to tyrone
to suicide inside jail

>those tabs

Kinda funny/10

You definitely tried.

Prison would probably be the least of your worries in this situation.

how do u mean?

Open up and ask them what they're doing in Europe. Don't you guys have coke dealers or something important like that to go catch?

The 2 in the picture aren't feds, they're demon hunters who pose as feds to investigate demon shit.

Can't really fault you for not recognizing them cause Supernatural is kinda gay.

why not ? She was kinda cute

She does have the whole "sexy when the lighting and camera angle is just perfect" thing that Drew Barrymore used to have going for her but her character pretty much begins and ends with "look at me I'm such a random nerd XD check out this Star Wars reference!"

Super glad when they found her dead in a motel room tub. Most fitting death I've seen yet in that show.

>first one to get the point

My father considered himself a demon...

She's perma dead so you have nothing to worry about she's not coming back

Ask b what to do trips only

Yea that's what they said about Bobby on like 3 different occasions, nobody stays dead on that show. Not for lack of trying anyway.

fbi here, what's going on?