She's still perfect Sup Forums

She's still perfect Sup Forums.

Don't understand the hype around her at all. Ugly nerdy autistic Asian girls are literally a diamond dozen at any reasonably sized university. If you want a yandere gf, it's really not that hard.

Would fuck. Who this bitch?

The only thing that's diamond hard is my dick when I see this girl.

Best girl

>diamond dozen

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Asians and gingers are a fetish for middle-aged fat boys

:3

I want to [spoiler]watch anime[/spoiler] with her.

haha she made a wierd face multiple times, she is literally just like me except for the training rigorously since childhood and having that unimaginable amount of effort and discipline come to fruition so early in life, we are similar in age yet she ahs accomplished more than I will ever do with my life also she's asian I bet she likes anime like I do haha best waifu, imma go post on Sup Forums about her with my japanese proxy because that's the best use of my saturday night....

fucking kill yourself

this is a good post

It's just the novelty of it. it's one of the few times a chinese athlete appears to be a human being and not a medal-winning machine.
pic related, another reel human bean

> literally dated the cuter white version of her in 2014

miss that girl t.b.h.

lmao, for you

you're just salty because you're a gypsy

delicious

I'd give her one.

She's fucking ugly

I want /fit/ to leave.

wtf I love China now

apparently any well-dressed white man literally cannot leave a bar in china alone

I want to kiss that tooth.

Would bang after a dental treatment/10.

Why does she act like an anime, lads?

Do you think she's still a virgin?

> olympic village
> virgin

lol m8 even us triplespergs wouldn't make it out of there with our Vs intact. she probably averages 3 or 4 partners a day in rio

because my chinese cartoons are real

she said she had her period yesterday in the interview, that's why she was struggling in today's event

Her dad got robbed by heuheus while in the olympic village yesterday.

Her dad was robbed in the olympic village yesterday by heuheus.

THIS
just go to a UC school, you'll be tired of asians by winter break

You're the expert at suicide, Hungry

My college has only a 11% female population and 2% Asian population thank you very much.

Not much pussy to go around

/thread

rly maeks u think

Trampoline jumpers aswell. Dong Dong was so happy for Belarus guy.

Oh my god is she having a seizure?

attention whoring so she can be longer in the news than the other girls

I guess someone's boys can't swim.

This. I can't understand why anyone likes her; her attention whoring is as transparent as a veil.

> ywn have a solo holiday in hong kong and guangzhou

actually i'm looking up airbnbs as we speak

is she genetically retarted?

>ywn have a solo holiday

In b4 Hope Solo nudes.

Hope it goes well. Traveling solo has its risks.

dang, guangzhou airbnbs are cheap af

Eye replacements don't exist yet lads.

stims

See, I disagree. I don't think she's attention whoring. That kind of shit is frown upon in China. She has no idea about the press outside the bamboo curtain. She's just aspie as fuck

Haven't seen him, but that would be a welcome change considering how chinese gymnasts are usually no-name no-face overtrained guys who get replaced on a 4 years basis to have an optimized team rather than promoting athlete's careers.
Some of their weightlifters have been cool as well, and has had a good longevity as far as chinese athletes go. Seem to be having a legitimately good time in Rio too.

Disgusting. Waifu status revoked.

jesus guess that STEM degree was a bad idea lol

>le chink quirky nerdy gurlz xDD
intothebin.bmp

>Japan posting this ugly Chinese pigdog
I wonder who is behind this post

i-is this the air-headed tomboy I read about in my mangos?

>She has no idea about the press outside the bamboo curtain.
She probably doesn't, really. A lot of young chinese aren't dumb enough to still believe a lot of the crappy propaganda (and really it's shit tier propaganda, like showing high-schoolers daily news report of everything that is going wrong outside of China, and how much better things are her. but even a high-schooler can see that there are regular smog alerts, that crime does happen in the cities, etc)
The generation of chinese under 25 are nothing like the previous ones, which is a direct result of opening the country to the rest of the world. And most of them also know how to set a VPN.
Things that are frowned upon traditionally are not by the younger folks precisely because it's possible for them not to frown upon it.

you're just butthurt they're taking the sea literally named after them back from your grubby mitts

If it as up to the chinese, everything would be named after them.
They call their country the center of the world ffs

t. chang from vancouver

she looks literally retarded

there are way better Asian chicks like that table tennis player

The line outside her door of 10/10 male athletes waiting to dick her must be massive.

>diamond dozen

>plays doubles advocate
>doesn't get doubles
Is there anything Canada CAN do?

Unlike women, men are not shallow.

Sure men would prefer a 10/10 model for a wife. But what most men look for in a girl is someone who is fun, loyal, a good mother and interesting. If they can find a girl that meets those requirements and isn't physically repulsive they'll marry them.

>implying 99% of athletes aren't confirmed brodudes and chads who only want hot babes and pin-ups or alternately, models
That said, the 1% of athletes as autistic as her is queueing at her door.

>there are people who dont know about diamond dozens

It's a doggy dog world, user
BTW that chink is ugly, you people always fall for the plain homely ones because you delude yourselves into thinking they're not as slutty as the hot ones, which is terrible virgin logic

>diamond dozen
neck yourself

>"good mother" "interesting"
just look pretty when i bring you home, and fuck me everyday. not very hard requirements

What kind of man doesn't want a woman who will be a good mother for his children?
That's a key part for a lot of men
inb4 >wanting children

Fuck the genetic lottery. Kids are a pain in the ass.

Only reason I got this far is because my parents weren't total pushovers.

was this part of china's master plan?

give this man todays gold for bantz

I bow to you Sir.

nada

gold

>diamond dozen

A perfect retarded

no u

> a diamond dozen
> diamond
> dozen
Cant make this shit up.

GOLD MEDAL RIGHT HERE

What even did she win the medal for?

Tied for 3rd in the 100m backstroke

Its meme you dip

God, I would impregnate her so hard and them drop all contact and never speak to her again.

>thinking you'd have a chance just because she's a nerd looking bitch

She wants Chad cock just like the rest of them.

She act like my intellectual impairment classmate...

kek

This is funny

Frick off Ricky

>t. Jamal

Down syndrome

Thanks bro.

that's just a really heavy dose of doping

ill take cotton candy then

an asian girl shows one iota of personality and millions of nerds go nuts. pathetic.