What's their superpower again Sup Forums?

What's their superpower again Sup Forums?

big dick

Stark technology. And the younger one seems to be martial arts.

Affirmative action.

Don cheadle agitates me so much whenever I see him. He's a fine actor and all but his nostrils are so weird to look at. I felt kind of put off the whole time watching Hotel Rwanda.

they both stole from the white man

Having good setups and getting cucked by their white male partners

shitty repost threads. wait that's you.

Actually Falcon was gifted by white man with what was stolen from another white man by first white man.

They're fly niggas.

As a result of tokeness, they achieve bromance with the protagonist.

What's Black Widow's superpower?
And no, being a slut is not a superpower.

Ability to trigger Sup Forums

>martial arts

That's not a superpower, motherfucker, unless you're Bruce Lee, in which case it is.

i have bad news for you then

They trigger alt-right wingers.

Same one was Black Panther, they trigger those irrelevant neckbeards over at Sup Forums

He can fly and when he can't fly he can fight you reasonably well.

Great stealth at nigth and in places with little to not ligth

>every marvel character has a negro sidekick

so fucking forced. why does the media keep insisting of pushing these ugly turds. get a hispanic or asian instead. at least they don't look like proto humans and have a culture that actually maintains human civilization instead of ghetto garbage

Because nobody cares about what Sup Forums wants.

falcon has existed and been captain's butt buddy forever in the comics

>get a hispanic

That's Ant-Man's sidekick, Juan Punch-Man.

JUAN PAAAAAAAANCH

trigger them to laugh at obvious pandering.

its called being hutu scum

#tutsi4life

Diversity.

Lost it

Enforce the concept that whites have no right or reason to racially exclusive self government?

DIVERSITY

lol that was Bucky. Falcon is a recent development much like forcing Cyborg into the Justice league

Left is being a badass flying nigga

They both stole their means of transportation.

>The Falcon (Sam Wilson) is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by writer-editor Stan Lee and artist Gene Colan, and introduced in Captain America #117 (Sept. 1969)

kek

Interracial Bromance and Pandering.

kek, underrated post.

Why doesn't he just use a gun?

he existed. but he's never had the spotlight and was a c-lister until the movies.

Stealing bikes

Being badasses

Funny thing, they new falcon in comics is a Mexican, blacks and sjw threw a hissy fit over this because they were "stealing" the character from a traditional black character.

Pic related the irony

being useless undeserving apes. "TONY GIBE ME A SUIT THAT I DIDN'T BUILD MYSELF CUZ I DA TOKEN NIGGER!!"

Tony: Ok just because u my only black friends ;^)