People are nothing more than a game to me

>people are nothing more than a game to me

>spend months at a time strategically planting ideas into people's heads, and playing mind games

>get bored of someone after a while and move on to my next victim but that's okay because there's literally billions of you dirty little roaches to fuck around with

>some people actually believe I care about them as people but the truth is I only use them for my personal advantage and entertainment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BFmYDMCuODI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

careful now! dont run your mouth with that edge. you'll get hurt

You're trying way too hard user.

good on you m8, if they're too stupid to see your schemes, then it serves them right. you're doing gods work, son.

wait what?

Iv been playing them with you , I planted the idea for this post in your mums anus

>mfw we all care as little as the people you talk about

i mean sure, you're a horrible person and all that, but stupid pricks have it coming. they might not be stupid either, you could be just very good at being a fun person to be around. still though, i can tell immediately if a person is fake or not and with that said, those fucking normies have it coming.

Take a sit, son

*seat

ow the edge

its a nice attempt at trying to idk empathize with me or whatever but im not running any mind game. you're just reading into it too much because very little is going on right now.

i thought that was manning face

LOL off yourself edgy kid

maybe you are just trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill cuz swiggidy swoggidy im comin for dat booty

the sad part that this faggot is right, normalfags are trash.

well whatever. i cant really focus on this shit anyways with having to find a job. these fucking it niggers wont hire me idk why.

>Hey Friend, I'm your friend!
>3 months pass
>Hahaha you weren't actually my friend!

The extent of your "games" OP.

And there goes OP again

So...you're autistic?

Have you got any stories about the people you manipulated?

All these months thinking OP was a fag... I was all part of a game?!

I once manipulated a 'friend' into having sex with an HIV positive person.

Oh, and it was the greatest laughs i ever had.

If your friend had sex with an HIV positive person under any circumstances knowing that they were HIV positivie, that means your friend was just plain stupid unless you had a gun to their head.

ITT: massively inflated ego stroking itself.

you have hiv? wow thanks for taking your time with that bit of information.
needless to say but let me say it, go away.

>circumstances knowing that they were HIV positivie, that means your friend was just plain stupid

It was a woman, so you're half right.

But then he put a condom because when they talked to eachover, the sex partenaire told him he was hiv positive, and dispite your goal to fuck his life you granted him a good sex.
Nice jub

We have a sexy psycopath here.

bring a blood test

Yet you seem to be the edgelord who needs to beg for approval and attention on an anonymous board. So fundamentally youve already lost, then tldr. But cool story bro.

Yeah, I read death note when I was twelve too, don't worry, you'll probably become self-conscious one day.

what you fail to realize, is you are your own game, not only do you strategically plant ideas into other people's heads, and play mind games with them, but you also do this to yourself, whether you believe it or not. give that a couple of minutes to settle in...

lulz someone make a meme of this ( not me because i suck at paint, sry )

>everybody falling for this decade old pasta

ok moriarty

Beat me to it LOL

im not really empathizing, i just hate the general populace

why?

You are mediocre to the core

Sounds more like you just have a hard time keeping friends because you're probably a combination of weird,creepy, and stupid, I bet you have aspergers. People become your friend out of pity and once they get to know you more they quickly end the relationship.

Yeah saw that coming a mile away, but I had friend on facebook from college that had aspergers and the whole class hated him and he posted nonstop on his timeline the same shit OP did.

>but I had friend

No you didn't.

Jokes on you OP, I have no friends.
Based on the fact that you need human interaction shows that you are weak scum ^_^

His name was Dave chew
This is him youtube.com/watch?v=BFmYDMCuODI

U really meet people like op rarely. Being more clever than 90 % of the rest leads them to behave and manipulate everyone. When they see that i am not impressed they often try to befriend me, which i refuse. I have no need for people who dont know who they are.

spoken like a true 15 year old

>Normie detected

These are delusions you create to justify your inability to form a healthy meaningful relationship with a human being. You are only selling yourself short and lying to yourself. Plus your an edgy faggot.

i didn't know this was a cringe thread

What's a healthy relatioship? Working at your local deli because you 'enjoy the comradery'?

kek. whatever helps you sleep at night 15bro. remember to bubblewrap before bed so you dont slice yourself

I wouldn't know. I am a narcissist.

in a word, with the risk of sounding pretentious, they are petit bourgeois. i dislike hedonism and the people wrapped up in it. some is fine, but not 100%. they are also ignorant and sheep. this is why eugenics is important, keeps the populace down and the quality up.

im sure they know who they are, but are ambiguous because they can't relate to many people, them being smarter and all.

I'm the guy who knowingly replies to old copy-pasta.

>being this ignorant

weak and gay.
At least try, kiddo

But what if you "friend" backfires on you? If you were less clever than what you thought and he lets say rapes you in the ass or something. Or was it women?

i know you are fat

Op if you wanted to create a cringe thread just put Cringe thread you don't have to be the cringe your self

>tumblrina resorts to posting irrelevant images due to lack of any originality in his peabrain

pussy

you are just acting like a dick to cover up your own weakness and lack of personality. get over yourself

It's maybe just you incessantly looking for cringe threads. To a fault.

>acting as though this is some intellectual exchange of ideas that deserves deep thought instead of jack-off shitposting

No one truly loves you and no one ever will.

That makes two of us.

Are you done with your homework yet?
There won't be any icecream if you don't finish it!

Nice try kiddo, but most sociopaths do not openly admit to their misdeeds and behaviors because of their mindset.
Aren't you late for school, junior?

that means you are a psychopath

there you go, all i wanted was for you to fight me pussy.

You greentext like a fag

>trying too hard

I know this is Sup Forums, and albeit online, but i can tell you guys don't ooze with authority in real life, too.

Hey I do that too.
Feels damn good being the worst human being possible while deceiving everybody into believing you are their friend.
I'm hard rn.

Would you mind telling us why exactly you are telling us?

it's Either/Or
you fucking cun-t

*tips fedora*