Tfw you get a tattoo of pepe and then shortly after tumblr ruins him forever

>tfw you get a tattoo of pepe and then shortly after tumblr ruins him forever
Depression thread.

It was only a matter of time till they ruined it anyway

>tfw get permanent tattoo of something that will more than likely never be funny/cool again after a year

All memes lose their trend in time. This is something you will learn eventually.

>getting a tattoo of a meme
>tumblr ruins it
So what, you discovered you regretted it 6 months earlier than you normally would have? Wait 10 years until people actually don't know what the hell it is. Then you get to look back on your stupidity.

Hello my baby
Hello my darlin'

Don't get tattoos of internet shits on you

Sup Forums ruined it before it ever got to tumblr

now what did we learn

Time to replace it with Harambe

I got a fhritp tat.
Never a good idea to get a meme tattoo brah

I think it loos cool, user.
Fuck tumble, we just need to organize a raid and flood hashtags with gore. They are dumb people, pepe will outgrow them, pepe is here for us - here forever. We are the NEET. He is the NEET. They are special snowflake Normie's, don't be confused, be reassured, user!

Yeah its tumbler whos the shitbrain here yeah.
Not the shitbrain that thought a pepe is a good tattoo idea
You are the problem here boy

To be real honest, that's a really good quality tattoo and it isn't only a meme, it's also a reference. So not too bad

Yes, fucking hipsters always making things suck
then the general population knows it and soon its all failed
scum ot earth

This

Just remember: You don't walk alone, Sup Forumsro.

hipsters make meme tattoos bad? as if they werent terrible from the second you walk in the tattoo palor and explain how this is not the singing frog from WB but an internet meme from, tell nobody, Sup Forums to the second you internal soul leaves your retched body

wtf dude, i wanna punch the guy who did it in the face, looks like a crayon drawing

Memes by nature only last for a tiny fraction of time, and you decided to get one tattood on you permanently, good job retard