Riverlands adventure

>Riverlands adventure
>Brotherhood without banners mentioned
>Brianne and Jamie heading to Riverrun

Zombie Catelyn confirmed.

3 zombies Stark in one season? I don't think so..but you never know.

besides Benjen who is the third?

dumb fredposter

Jon Snow

>wow user, you sure showed those faggots. I bet they're really mad right now.
You're the cancer.

but he aint zombie

>More Zombies
wow it's like I'm watching the walking dead amirite?

u know nuffin

Well he is an undead. He's more a zombie than someone that is..not a zombie.

post yfw it's Stannis instead of Catelyn

hes not unded he's been rezzed.

In fantasy worlds revivals and ressuraction spells are equal to our defibrillators. He is ALIVE not like his soul is trapped in dead body like Benjens

I feel like if they did this at this point in the story, after Jon has come back from the dead and Benjen has as well it wouldn't really feel like much of a shock at all. Oh look now Catelyn is back from the dead as well! Great! It'll feel cheap as fuck because Jon rezzing is only passable because he's a central character and Benjen was never confirmed dead. I'm not sure if there is any way for them to do this properly.

So the Children of the Forrest brought back Uncle Benjen as Coldhands while under the attack of White Walkers but they couldn't stop them in the fucking tunnel under the tree?

Only if Dillane lets D&D suck his dick

More like the walking throne amirite

Benjen was left to die and turn into the Walker.

It's been three fucking seasons, give up on LSH

Summer Stark. Wolf-Zombie Here We Go!

>dragonglass can both turn you into a white walker and also halt the process and turn you back human

Is there anything dragonglass can't do?

She has to come back its stated in the books thats something you cant just leave out.

Is she also some rotted corpse that should practically be nothing but a skeleton now? Or did some magic just regenerate her flesh because shes been dead for like 3 years.

Make me care about GoT?

she was resurected after a week or so.

So they have to come up with a reason why she didn't do jack shit for a few years?

Rape cave

How's confirmed Lady Stoneheart?

Benjen came back after fucking 6 seasons.

Anything is possible thats how retarded the writers are