I'm an exmuslim
Ask me anything
Or make jokes about goat fucking
Your choice really

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21642_To_Catch_a_Butt_Smuggler.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QFM_H023sgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

On a scale from 0 to 11, how shitty is the social life of ISIS people?

why ex?

Islam is just masturbating or just beating raping and subjugating women and girls?

efukt.com/21642_To_Catch_a_Butt_Smuggler.html

Do you think that women should be covered for modesty or should they not be covered and people be able to aprreciate gods great creation

9/11

Samefag

What wa- is it like being garbage?

Do you want women to wear headscarves?

Muslim born here, theist now.

OP, one question, where were you raised?

Are you scared of being hunted down and killed for apostasy?

I don't know but it seems like it would be shitty because of how focused they are on their ideas, so a 9/11?

Because it's full of shit

It's the ramblings of a 7th century man, so I guess so.
Females are regarded as objects, which is hilarious when western muslims use phrases such as "girls are diamonds in islam" or some shit.

Nice

I don't know man.
I enjoy slutty clothes like any other man, but a prim and proper dress is somethinf else

Boring

No

Uk

Op did you kill yourself?

Nothing wrong with goat fucking mate. As long as the goat consents then it's fine. Not for me though. I just don't find goats attractive. I was raised a Roman Catholic and am now an atheist by the way

It's unlikely, but beaten up is something I expect

Should I?

Nvm

Nah you successfully quit this trash social virus. Gj. Welcome to freedom of mind

what method would you recommend for fixing islam?
we can't change or remove sharia from the koran, and with the house of islam and the house or war crap, it's impossible to coexist.
do we have to nuke that cube?
(and since you requested goats)

ah, you're gay?

its fine you left the muslim community and dont believe in their believes but you're gay right? wich is completely fine, but are you?

p.s. alluah ackbar my brother

Kys

OP just mad i have black muslim friends and grow a full beard. why so jelly?

Why did you leave christianity?
I looked a bit into it, but it seems like its similar to Islam

Thanks mate

I honestly have no idea
More education?
Only real way it could gobis if its completely erased

Nah Im bi and I enjoy masturbating to traps sometime

Aloha snackbar to you too bruv

can you make jewerly from goat/sheep bones? also the horns1

Not OP user.

all religions are based off of the same god you fucking retard.

no wonder you were a muslim because you didnt do any fucking research.

also, i dont even believe you were a muslim at start.

Not meYou can but that would kill the goat

Most religions are all similar,
Islam and christianity and catholics all have jesus in there but with different shit going pn for his ass.
So why pick either?
Just become a faggot or some shit

What about all religion were just started by some random attention whore cuz no fb?
Yea, that's it

Who said I have to care about whether all religions have the same god?
If it makes sense then thats good enough

When I said it was similar to islam, I meant hownits false.

Just because they may be based off the same god doesnt mean it cant be true.

>i dont believe you were a muslim at start
And?
Your choice to be a retard user.

Already am user

where you from? do sunni people believe shia are going to kill you in an alley if you dont watch out?

>all religions are based off of the same god you fucking retard.
you are joking right? or was jesus some 8 armed elephant man too?

Is this serious retardation? Your God doesn't not exist you dumb fuck

Uk, and you would get that mentality in a third world country.

No proof of a god m8

Get an understanding of how the universe work and you might open your eyes

so when muslims deny the horrible things mohammed did in medina and when returning to mecca, do they honestly believe that everything he did was fine or do they ignore it in fear of crazy imams or ignorance maybe?

i recent had a muslim tell me aisha was 18 when she married for example. it was funny until i considered he may be retarded enough to think that.

Apart from b8, anyone who is religious is a dumb fuck, anyone who claims to be an atheist is a dumb fuck.
Whoever doesent give a shit and instead focuses on making everyones lives better, is smart

Yes, except religion is making life worst for most people. It literally lock their brain and prevent them from learning anything. I'm helping. You are not.

I was told personally that Muhammed was great and perfect, so anything he did was also great and perfect.
I'd bet it's the same for her too.
Just brainwashing and implanting ideas at an early age really.

And Aisha's age isn't mentioned in the Quran so muslims will find a way to reconcile it with their preconceived ideas

oh so he does exist? is you stupid?
also i'm actually atheist, so you go fucking suck dick.

"""UK""" nah man i mean ancestry wise, y'know.

English please?

That last part confuses me
Want to explain?

Pakistan or India I guess

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QFM_H023sgs

FACT: President Ronald Reagan Gave Iran 1,500 Missiles for Hostages.

Religious think anything they can't explain is related to God. Suck it

Uh, ok?

who said i believe in a god, all i said was that not all sky fairies are the same sky fairy..
it's all nonsense

I know, thats what i was saying, why tell me to suck it if im contributing to your argument

Autism?

I left religion in general because it didn't make sense. The more you question it, the less sense it makes. Abrahamic religions (Islam, Christianity, Judaism) are obviously flawed. They make inferences but never give anything solid. "There is only one God", well, how do you know that? If god is all powerful, then can "He" (apparently it's a man), can he create a more powerful being than himself? If "He" can't then he is not all powerful, if he can, then he is not all powerful. I see it as people searching for meaning in a meaningless world. It's depressing but makes sense. There are probably no omnipotent gods watching over us. The universe is too big for us, who evolved from other animals, to be special. I think humanity is sacred, but not in a religious way.

this, so much

enjoy your freedom, bruh

Life is a simulation.

Same

Why does a non mislim man have to convert so he can marry a muslim girl?

Religions are just products of their time that have persisted through time because they can and have given a sense of substance, a steady pillar in people's lives.

I completely agree with you user.
It was a nice little paragraph

Thanks man, it took me a year and some to snap out of it

Muh honor and they (girls family) think they're saving you.
Plus they get brownie points
Why'd you ask that user?

Those feels when I know who this person is

Wait really?
Could you say who?
Or tell me your experiences with him?

Have decisions to make

Have you had pork yet?

Not OP, but yeas, I love pork. I feel guilty about it, being a Jew. But it's just so fucking tasty! also, I am a Nazi, which makes me feel guilty about being a Jew. It all equals out I guess. Got Mien Kampf right next to my Torah. Best of both worlds

8/8 gr8 b8 m8

Thanks m8. I'm Australian, so I can't really help it. It's in my genes

I think the world would be better if all muslims would just die. Getting rid of the ideology quickly in any other way is not possible. Even though not all are bad, sacrifices need to be made right?

Can you see any reason in this or agree to some extent?

how is bacon?

how many goats have you fucked?

How does one become an ex-muslim ? Did you just stop praying and start eating pork/alkie or did you forcibly stop believing ?
(or did you never believe ? which cancels my last question in such case.)

Da OP is Cool
I like U

I'm not OP, but I'm also an ex-muslim so I'll reply:
I agree with you and despise Muslims and want Islam to be eradicated, but I don't want to be eradicated myself and think it's a shame that many people see a brown person and immediately evaluate them as a Muslim without knowing for sure. So my question to you is, do you hate all brown people in general or do you make the distinction between Muslims and those who are not, but look like they are? Anyone answer pls

Not OP, but ex Muslim.
You just start questioning the BS you've been told all along and then slowly your faith diminishes

You call yourself an ex-muslim. Obviously you're not a muslim, and is therefore safe.

But you wouldn't know that without me getting to know you in real life. If you saw me at a bank or something, you wouldn't know.

If someone is so ignorant as to believe that every brown person is a muslim then that person is free to die too.

I like you

Nps bro, I usually like people who like me. Not many can/do though...

I like you. I like you, but you're crazy.
>you need to take that dart out man. That shit is not cool
Oh, whoa.
>hello darkness my old friend

I'd prefer all the brown people regardless of religion just left my country instead of shitting it up

The ex part implies you were ever dumb enough to be a muslim.

Just giving you an idea of how I read your post.

Most muslim kids are so because they happened to be born into muslim families. Same thing with Christianity. Sorry bro, but you're literally retarded. Most people I know who have left that pissy religion did so after they could support themselves. So that their lives didn't need to become absolute shit when their families would kick them out.

ex muslims are (99% of the time) called such only because they were brought up as a muslim, which isn't something that's optional

Why? Brown non-muslims are just like you?

As a former Catholic, I was brought up to fear "the eternal torment of hell!". Didn't take me long to see the flaws in Pascals Wager. Now, as an atheist, I get told I'm fucking going to hell all the time. I think it's funny now, because I don't believe in Hell. It's something people made up to scare other people into believing their baseless ideals. How have you coped with the whole "Hell" idea? I know Islam has a Hell. The fact that if I were a Roman Catholic then I would got to an Islamic, Mormon or other "Hell" and avoid a Catholic Hell, I think is funny. You? Not the user you were replying to by the the way

Samefag.

If heaven and hell really does exist. I'd much rather go to hell where all the intellectuals will gather. Heaven will be filled with idiots and primitive motherfuckers.

TIL Sup Forums is heaven.

I started changing my mind about religion at about the age of 10, but as I speak now I have no fear about hell at all. Fear of hell was never really used to educate me, as they didn't need to do much convincing. It was so obvious I was going to be a muslim forever, that they didn't indoctrinate me much. I thank them for that.

why does arabs have long beards my fellow brothers?

because they've got it from their mother

Sounds good mate. I was told I would go to Hell is I didn't repent fucking constantly. My local priest at Sunday school was awesome. He asked us to question our faith. When I mentioned the possibility of life on another planet in the universe, he took it in his stride. He said "that's exactly what I was getting at". He told me that he personally had faith. But that didn't mean that we, as the students, shouldn't question our own faith. He stuck to the "Jesus will always be there for you" thing. But he wanted us to decide for ourselves. As an atheist, he still accepts me (I go to confession sometimes to get things off my chest). Never threatens me with Hell or tries to convert me back. This dude is the chillest priest in the world I reckon. What a legend