Sky williams just posted this long tirade on twitter about his rape ruining his life

sky williams just posted this long tirade on twitter about his rape ruining his life.

am i the only one who thinks hes being way over dramatic? Ive only followed him for a few months and hes mentioned this atleast 3 times in a big way.

like...some guy stuck his dick in you...a gay guy.. 7+ years ago and hes acting like this guy has ruined everything in his life
------------

twitter.com/SkyWilliams

which is why i unsubbed, i subbed for funny league videos, got stupid gay blogs and then his quality of content just stopped dropping. just unsub from this nigger already

Literally who.

no one's knows who this is. probably paid for subs. who the fuck would rape that anyway.

dude this guy seriously gives a bad name to people who actually have depression. cunt just fucking milked his viewers to take some 10/20k prize money because he was feeling 'depressed' and it would 'fix his life', a week later hes back to doing dumb shit like this, fuck this gu

this tbh

I'm thinking about it a lot of people talk about him online though

as a rape victim myself, I can say that it can really affect you. I don't find it suprising that he says that it ruined his life.
Imagine you would be fucked without wanting it. It really fucks you up and you won't ever be who you were before.

oh that explains why he's a fag

I have been a fan or Sky's work for a year and a half or so. Just wanted to say that as a whole I only ever watch his League videos, all of his other videos are shit.

He's a whiny, overly sensitive snowflake that is guilt-trippy black lives matter screaming bitch.
I don't use or read Twitter but just from glancing at this link I can feel the cringe.
Understandably, rape, molestation, sexual assault of any kind will hurt you emotionally and mentally; however you cannot allow that to be the determining factor of your life.

I'm probably a solid 6.7/10 in the body 7.4 in the face white woman and I was molested before as a child. I don't go telling everyone as if it were a crutch for me being a fucking pleb.

Sky's just too busy trying to make himself look like a "hero" in the eyes on Twitter and Tumblr when in reality he's just a gay black man.

why? I mean unless it was some ridiculous violent shit... his rape was apparently on a level that that police were able to "convince him that he really wanted it"

I feel like people see the rape as an easy thing to blame their issues on

i like how specific your self ratings are lol. 6.7, 7.4

What you said is how I feel too..

Yes, it can. However, you can't let that be what describes you. The whole point is to grow from it, heal and move on.

If you stand there screaming about your experience and how you "survived" then you're no better than an attention seeking whore.

Come to terms with it and let it go.

Shut the fuck up you dick. Ohhh boo hoo i need attention for the rest of my life by making people feel uncomfortable by mentioning rape all the time wahh wahh

You think you have it bad... fuck off. Some people are born into shit bodys that they can never change, some people are beaten down so hard that they are never able to socialize properly and live in misery. Some people feel pain everyday and cannot sleep, every fucking night. FUck you piece of shit.

Hey, you gotta be real with yourself. I know that I got a huge ass and decent tits but I'm no Aphrodite.

I could be better but I am comfortable with being thicker. I don't have belly rolls or back fat and I have some curves (not the landwhale hurr duur men like meat not bones curves.)

I'm still bangable but not the best and I think that's fair.

Looks like a fat, Mexican Ari Gold

7 years ago, like how the fuck do you not get over that in 7 years?

Serious question: what is it about rape that makes it so much worse than all the other ways we all get victimized in our lives?

For example, I was routinely physically assaulted when I was 12-14 years old. I don't really see how it would have been much different if those assaults included genital contact.

I'm not defending rape, just trying to figure out what makes it so much worse than other forms of assault.

apparently hes 26 so it was actually 11 years ago

i wouldn't fault him if he was posting this a few months later

This just became a cringe thread.

fucking hell, 11 years and he's still whining about something that happened years ago, yes rape is bad but he needs to get over himself...

It's sex, people view it as taboo. nothing more.

Maybe because everyone prefer to be beaten to unconscious than being force to suck 3 dicks and waking up in anal pain right next to a dumpster

In rape you are literally defenseless about 80% of the time. Man or woman doesn't matter; it's the fact that someone (usually a man cause penis) who is stronger than you is forcing you to have sexual relations with them against your will. Doesn't matter how hard you scream, fight or don't want it. The feeling is terrifying, degrading, upsetting on so many levels.

Now this isn't to say that being bullied, harassed, assaulted, robbed, sexism, racism, abortions doesn't bestow the same relative feelings as rape or should be lowered on the scale of acceptance.

All of these things are wrong in their own ways but rape is one of those super touchy subjects.

I don't understand why so many view it as taboo, IT'S A BASIC HUMAN NEED! why is that wrong?

this is basically why i'm so annoyed by his repeated bringing it up and the sycophants in the comments

>some people are beaten down so hard that they are never able to socialize properly and live in misery. Some people feel pain everyday and cannot sleep, every fucking night.

you're describing possible experiences of someone who's been raped
if you have sympathy for people who fit that description it makes no sense to take your irrational anger out on rape victims

also, your comment about how rape victims "make people feel uncomfortable by mentioning rape" says a lot about your autistic view of life
normal, socially functioning, intelligent people do not go around talking about rape totally unbothered and unaffected by social context etc.
they do not consider it a violation of their rights that it is uncomfortable to talk about uncomfortable subjects
you've got a lot of maturing to do, little bro

correct. move on in time.

It's not a matter of pain, it's all control being ripped away from you in something that's deeply personal and that you take for granted you would always have control over. When being raped, you experience the epitome of helplessness. It's hard to go back to normal afterwards when knowing and fearing that the control you have over your own body could be ripped away again at any time.

Did he get AIDS or something?

Then maybe make yourself stronger so that nobody will fuck with you in the future? Make an active change to avoid it happening again?

This is like telling a war veteran with PTSD that he should just improve his military skills so he doesn't have to worry anymore. You do understand that the psychological trauma doesn't disappear when the war's over and they're not at any risk of getting shot anymore right?

nice trips!

He didn't...If he did then he would have something to bitch about

But how is it different/worse than a physical assault that doesn't invove sex? Is it just becuase westerners think sex is dirty, or is there something more?

When I was physically assaulted I was completely out of control. How is rape different? Is it the western taboo on sex that makes it wore than physical assault, or is there something else going on?

>Serious question: what is it about rape that makes it so much worse than all the other ways we all get victimized in our lives?
you don't want to understand, otherwise you wouldn't be asking the question in such a polemic way
your question is not serious, it's rhetorical

Why is being raped any worse then having the shit beat out of you which people move on from everyday without fixating

Just because someone touches your weiner shouldn't make you a victim for life

this.
god dammit Sup Forumstards are fucking stupid. why did i ever take this site seriously? i seriously think most people on here are literal basement-dwellers, their understanding of real world things is so bizarre and distorted there's no other explanation than extreme shelteredness

Let's see that ass.

Somebody touching your dick isn't rape. I'm talking about getting pounded in the ass against your will and not being able to stop it.

Sorry, I don't like doing pictures. :I I know how people on /b get about finding their face

Fucking detectives

Its only your ass. If you have any tattoos or anything just block that shit out. No one is going to find you from an ass picture.

actually someone touching your dick is rape. way to discount all the molestation victims out there

Enlighten me then?

I dk man.

Most rape stories are over m-dramatic. It's human nature, to seek that sort of attention.

>When I was physically assaulted I was completely out of control. How is rape different?

Both of those things cause trauma for that very reason. Rape tends to go a bit beyond simply because sex is extremely personal to most people and having your control over something like that violated makes it worse. I don't understand how anybody with basic empathy could seriously struggle so hard with this.

Molestation isn't rape. It's molestation.

It's only one. Take it literally from the hip down and you'll be fine. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to see.

Just forget about it, go on with life? fucking idiot.

Smoke some weed for PTSD if you think it's that bad.

Stop being a bitch

Stop mentioning to everyone how unique you are to have been raped

Just shut up and forget it? When you think about it, think about something else?

Fucking dumb. I have to deal with some shit from my past but I don't go around telling everyone.

I'm playing league scrub, not now. :(

This.

I'm not talking from my own experience you dolt, I haven't been raped. I just understand it because I'm not an autist.

You better be getting a penta if you're playing league instead of showing us your fat ass.

I'm not struggling, I'm, curious.

I'm glad that that assaults on my weren't worse. It would have been unpleasant to have a penis put in me against my will. I'm just wondering how much difference there is between physical assault and sexual assault.

or maybe you're too stupid to think of it objectively?

Triple. :/
Also, you leave my fat ass outta this.

Fair enough mate, sorry if I was being a dick about it.

Eh. Good enough. And I can't help it, you got it all curious. I'd kick myself if I leave it out of this.

>MY PTSD's dick is bigger than YOUR PTSD's dick!

Triple on who?

Brock just happened. Perfect time for views and admiration being a contribute of social justice. "I feel her pain type shit." He is just wanting money. Help a nigga out.

Veigar.

Ulted which in the chain?

ok so apparently my "triple" was delayed and didn't actually go in so I was on a rampage. brb gonna go kill myself.

Oof. The number of delayed kills... I know that feel.

i like how you saw a girl and immediately started throwing yourself at her even though you know nothing about "her"

>throwing yourself at her
So apparently talking about Videogames means I'm trying to get laid.
Whatever you say, pal.

there are no grills on the internet?

Lets be real here....I been side eyeing you

We all see whats going on

It's it goes on the internet I understand bra

You're about as smooth as chunky peanut butter, user.

I feel like I'm the one that is supposed to be saying that to you? I wasn't trying to use my moves on anyone...

>moves
>talking about videogames after some user tried to get pics
Wat

It couldn't be more obvious

im down to look at some ass. go ahead grill post a picture of it let us use you to satisfy our sexual needs. TITS or GTFO thats a women's worth amiright

Typically self centred fag.

I'm sorry I read even just a few of his posts.

What a complete looser

itt social justice warrior false flags as a misogynist to make the thread look worse when she screen caps it

troll?

I remember when I was in elementary, I was walking through the halls and two niglets went straight for my dick and grabbed them. I didn't know what was going on because I was an ignorant little child. I remember them cackling like apes as they walked away. I had no clue.

As I think back on it now, I should've ripped them a new asshole, but they're the faggots that fondled my dick. I don't like that story, because I don't feel it's a necessary component of my life. I don't really care either. They're probably living on the streets so I care even less.

fake..worst troll story 2016

Its the best cock he ever got

Because without the rape story his pathetic, average life is of little consequence and has minimal quantifiable purpose.

It's why all these shitbird millenials try to define themselves combating a grand enemy that doesn't exist. Their lives are shit because they're shit.

Nigga, I live in Miami. It's essentially a third world country down here.

so over cubans trying to play the victim all the time

The worst part is, they have the "Wet foot, Dry foot" law, which states that any Cuban that lands on US soil is allowed to stay and be deported. They should be grateful for that.

>and NOT be deported
fixed

some cringy homo nigger who thinks he is funny,fcking disgustsing

i mean he has a million followers so he's doing something right?

really selling yourself out here huh

Dont talk to the queen like that fag

jesus