youtube.com/watch?v=xNhctnU8YVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for Jon

first for euron

What a time to be alive

VALYRIAN

STEEL

ARMOR

Yeah. They really don't watch a lot of good tv if they rate any got episode 10/10

Is he going to make it to the end bros?

nth for frogfu

When will Gerion return?

Normal Mace Classes: Clubs, Maces and Hammers

kek, tf is this?

Hold the door was a very solid episode though

okay Stannisfags, explain this one to me. Stannis told his men to protect Shireen and that if he fell in battle they should do whatever it takes to place her on the iron throne.

Did he just forget that women can't rule the seven kingdoms ? the throne doesn't belong to her once he dies, it belongs to the next male in line. I thought Stannis was all about duty, that people should do their duty, and that the laws are the laws and they must be followed no matter what. So why does he want Shireen on the throne ?

First for Charles Dance slaps your gf's ass, what do?

Exceptional Mace Classes: Clubs, Maces and Hammers

>who said anything about "him"?

Seriously, is this even unexpected. Everything in this series has been "woman are better than man but they get hated on because no BIG COCK". Every time a woman suffer it's just to make someone a bad guy.

Sadly no. The 1000th Lord Commander will probably be Jorah.

>implying Euron didn't find him in Valyria and rape and kill him before taking Brightroar

Jensen Snowden and Sasna Strekt

They paid for a shoot themselves

What is Edd may never die.

Is there anyone here who actually dislikes David Bradleys portrayal of Walder Frey? I don't know what he's meant to be like in the books but every time he's on screen I'm laughing. He is such a fun character to watch

Elite Mace Classes: Clubs, Maces and Hammers

I sit in the corner and jerk off while he pounds her.

Post yfw The Winds of Winter has EXACTLY the same plot as this god-forsaken excuse for a series

No, they got Frey pretty much spot on

When Aegon calls for reinforcements after taking the Stormlands

Technically it should go to the Targs because Robert claimed the throne by being a Targ

The only reason all the other Targs couldn't claim it was because of them being complicit in the kidnapping, rape, and murder of Lyanna Stark, the illegal capture, torture, and executions of Brandon and Rickard Stark, and the attempted capture and executions of Ned Stark and Robert Baratheon

WHEN

W H E N
H
E
N

I think he pretty much nails it imo. Late Walder Frey in the books is basically this.

No, he's fucking perfect. He's straight off the page as the 'orrible cunt he is.

>implying tWoW will ever be released

We already know it won't though based on the chapters we saw so far.

George said don't worry about the show spoiling the books

They can act as each others beards

what kind of fucking juggernaut would Robert have to be to cave that breastplate in?

Gerion is Euron

literally impossible at this point

Ask him to slap mine, turn 360 degrees and walk away.

How much better are the books than the show? Got into this recently and its alright. if the book is a 10/10 what is the rating of the show?

Yeah probably.

>implying Euron could rape and kill the Shrouded Lord

When Gurm dies.

>Someday I will die, and I hope you're right and it's thirty years from now. When that happens, maybe my heirs will decide to publish a book of fragments and deleted chapters, and you'll all get to read about Tyrion's meeting with the Shrouded Lord. It's a swell, spooky, evocative chapter, but you won't read it in DANCE. It took me down a road I decided I did not want to travel, so I went back and ripped it out. So, unless I change my mind again, it's going the way of the draft of LORD OF THE RINGS where Tolkien has Frodo, Sam, Merry, and Pippin reach the Prancing Pony and meet... a weatherbeaten old hobbit ranger named "Trotter."

Followers of the Lord of Light may have different laws about this. It's never explored.

>believing anything the fat man says

Gerion = shrouded lord

BASED LINDA
>Euron getting half his fleet cucked by the time they finished crowning him
>dick jokes
>"build me a thousand ships, let's go murder my niece and nephew"
>sansa being retarded, LF crossing half of westeros in one ep, the knights of the vale taking moat cailin without any trouble
>that sappy daenerys scene
>introducing time travel to any story, ever

are you for real

He's perfectly cast, not enough "heh" though

Not until marriage.

There is no next male in line for the throne. Shireen is only Baratheon.

Tfw she'd be the best queen ever.

WHY WOULD HE WEAR A CAPE

WHY

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

Are basically only the 3 south most kingdoms of the 7 capable of wearing clothing that isn't black, grey, brown or otherwise miserably gloomy? It's always bothered me how even the nobles dress in miserly colours.

isn't bran paralyzed from the waist down?

Who would she marry?

the fucking best

>80+ year old explodes
>I HEAR IT IN MY SLEEP

fucking awesome

Someone please link some videos of Linda trashing the show, I can't seem to find them.

>implying Gerion wasn't reborn as the shrouded lord after getting raped and killed in Valyria

his trials lead him to that path

>when you realize you the ugliest nigga in the squad

LIAR SHE IS A LIAR ;_;

Her forehead ridges make me uncomfortable

>what do you mean you "lost" the castle? Presumably you still know where it is?

>I fucking killed Stannis, and I did it without faggy bloodmagic

My only problem with him is that he doesn't seem quite old and feeble enough

Pictured him as fucking ancient when reading the books

No. Clavicle down.

The status of Bran's cock has not been explored in the show. Kinda like Stannis isn't dead until we have some on-screen confirmation.

her forehead looks like the branches of a tree with the nose being the trunk

WE DID NOT SEE HIM DIE

I bet he will return

What's the best track in the series?
youtube.com/watch?v=D-OnuOC2yQ8

Who here is hyped for Euron's big cock in episode 10? H-How big do you think it is?

This. I imagined him as modern day Kirk Douglas, only skinnier.

By happening to stumble onto him just after he was already conveniently severely wounded.

GG no re Brienne. Ugly dyke.

Look up paraplegia quite often the individual can still become erect. He wouldn't feel anything though but maybe he'll warg Meera so he can enjoy his own cock.

clavicle down means hes fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=xNhctnU8YVw

>cape
you mean bedsheet

Does the mention of a thousand ships in last episode confirm that Daario and Euron are working together, or just really lazy writing?

This is... Too much

>you will never warg into a summer islander and cuck yourself

T-they can still love each other ;_;

>maybe he'll warg Meera so he can enjoy his own cock.

if pic related was still alive, who should he be cast as?

Brienne is just such a scummy character. Literally spends her entire time trying to swear allegiance to little girls, like what the actual fuck is wrong with her. She has such an obvious hard on for Sansa.

Robert was a beast in his youth, this is well established

So benjen is confirmed to be coldhands right?

His scene in the last episode was perfect. Watching the few remaining great actors doing their magic is the only good reason left to watch this thing.

The show is to the books what the Braavosi play is to the show.

>you find ten dollars
>it's the exact amount you needed for

Nah that's not lazy writing.

ETA on webm???

Something is bothering the crap out of me.

Its Randyl Tarly's character.

Right, he's disappointed with his son. We get that. He wants his son to be a tough warrior and such and its his biggest disappointment that he's a softy. So he sends his son to the nights watch to renounce his titles.

Then his son comes back with a girl and a bastard and all and he's mad because of...what? Because his son became a maester? He sent his son to the goddamn nights watch, he's a lord, he knows how it works, he knows any organization and castle needs maesters and such. What did he expect when he sent his smart, soft son there? Not to mention, as his wife said, being maester to the nights watch is an actual honor. I mean, his good for nothing son actually managed to make himself useful and make something of himself, even if not the best possible outcome. That's not something a disappointed father gets angry at! And Randyl Tarly is a fucking lord. He has maesters. He knows they're needed. It's not like he's some lowly stupid soldier to scoff at anyone who isnt a fighter. What, does he treat his own maesters like that?

Plus, hey, he always doubted his sons manhood. Now his son comes with a woman and a child. That's something, isn't it? And why does he despise her being a wildling so much anyway? A "wildling" is not a cultural thing. It just means she's lived north of the wall. There's no culture, no kingdom, no house. It isn't even a fucking race! It's just where she's from.

But I'm willing to overlook that, as long as someone explains his "anger" at his son becoming a maester and all.

No, this is pretty much absolutely wrong.

Would have made a great Randyll but the guy they got was good too.

what is right then

Look at this fucking cuck.

67%

Hey, they may look borderline retarded, but they are pretty based, so stop making fun of them.

>Daeny shows up in Westeros with her army of rapists and pirate rapists
>they rape their way through westeros
>dragons burn Jon alive
>Sansa raped to death

Is this where the show is going?

Brienne of Muff, Spelunker of the Cunny Cave, Scissorer of Lordly Girls

Why does she insist so much on him being dead ? She's nothing like in the books.

Is she alive?

How good is the music when the High Sparrow defeats the Tyrells and Lannisters?

Felt like I was watching a Bond film for a second.