My girlfriend only lets me fuck her butt when shes drunk. how do i do it while shes sober

my girlfriend only lets me fuck her butt when shes drunk. how do i do it while shes sober

I have the same problem man.
Luckily she doesn't mind getting drunk just for anal. But still.. Nothing that I've tried has worked...

Also, more of her?

show me her asshole and I'll tell you the secrets

get her drunk before you do?

Because it's pain in the ass.

When you have a girl that will let you butt fuck her regularly, it eventually turns into something less exciting anyway.

Obviously, that's inevitable but you do realise that altho butt sex feels different, it's only actually tight at the base of your cock. The rest of your dick might as well be in a black hole. After a few months, I realised that the taboo is what makes it feel awesome and once it's no longer forbidden, it kinda gets meh. Eventually I could only cum with it in her pussy.

My advice; Just keep butt stuff as a drunken novelty. It's better that way.

Lick her ass, it works

Put thumb in butt first

this

getting pegged > butt fucking

More of this girl?

Rub her lil hole when you do doggy, slowly go from there to sticking your pinky in eventually

AND THEN WHAT

get her drunk

next time your fucking her pussy doggy style just start massaging her asshole and eventually slide a finger in gently... most females find anal stimulation extremely satisfying

Have rough choking sex,
have lube close by.

Choke her out, slide it in butt, watch reaction!

J-J-J-JAM IT IN

No-one takes advice from someone who can't discern when to use 'you're'.

I want the same type of gf
>ass fetish

get her drunk duh!!!!!

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS BITCH

If your "girlfriend" didnt have a dick you would not have to fuck her butt at all.

what a qt trap

Listen to this man.

Got more of that girl op? She's very sexy

Get her drunk while she's sober.

but she poops from there!

PFFFFFT

post more and I'll convinced my gf to do anal

ok I've never had a gf but I want more pics

Post all of the pics you've got of her, op. I want to imagine her farting in my mouth.

bamp

More

Next time youre hitting it doggystyle throw her in a rear naked choke...once shes out start fucking her ass and when she wakes up be like "See, shits pretty cash right?"

get her drunk

Why the fuck would you want to? Assholes aren't meant to have penises put inside them, hence it being uncomfortable.