Why didn't she just stay in the house if the guy was right about aliens after all? Dumb whore

Why didn't she just stay in the house if the guy was right about aliens after all? Dumb whore

she's a woman

Because she discovered the guy was a pedo rapist murderer or something

Yeah imagine being raped by John Goodman, also why would she want to stay? it was clearly an weird environment with the 3 of them down there, making a run for it with Beard Bro was the best situation

Because the last girl to stay in the bunkerhouse of fun scratched "help me" into toughened glass with her fingernails.

Because she blew the whole place up.

>Man has a nice cosy set up that he worked hard to build
>benevolently allows a woman to benefit from his hard work
>the woman pushes him face-first into a pool of acid and burns his house down

this movie is a analytical satire of the current age

mind = blown

she's fat, she needs to lose weight asap

ikr fat piggy pig xDD

>Man has a nice cosy set up that he worked hard to build
>benevolently allows a woman to benefit from his hard work

What? The guy wanted to keep her as a sex slave but cause beard bro jumped into the bunker he couldn't. The guy was a loon and a sexually frustrated, ex-navy, farmer, overall a creepy dude. I Don't see the misogynistic message, think the dude was a freak and not meant to be representative.

there's no comin back from that

How does that mean she likes sex too much? Why is that bad even?

#BASEMENTSLUT

Then kill Goodman and keep the bunker. But after that ending I'm not even going to entertain the idea of competent writing.

He didn't want her as a sex slave. He wanted a daughter after his real daughter abandoned him.

He never refers to her as a woman, always using terms like "princess" and "sweetheart" like a father would with a young daughter.

Here's your (You), use it well.

mmm that ass.

because they were stupid. they should've killed the gross pedo and kept the bunker.

Just like the first girl he kidnapped and murdered. He only wanted her as a "daughter", but he still fucking kidnapped and goddamn murdered her (also very likely fucked the shit out of her)

DELETE THIS

"I accepted you in as an act of hospitality, THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME?"

Kill yourselves slowly.

Drink bleach please

She's so fat, she's the solution to the world's diminishing oil problem

What's with all the angry virgins in here?

I'd like to squeeze her. Bite down on her lip.

Sex. Pretty much have sex with her in general.

The message is misandric, not misogynistic.

>He never refers to her as a woman, always using terms like "princess" and "sweetheart" like a father would with a young daughter.

THIS on Sup Forums

KEEEEEEKEEEEEE

You boy really need to understand the way pedobears speak to their cunnies.

>What? The guy wanted to keep her as a sex slave

I hate to break it to you but that's fundamentally the only function a woman has in society.

How? the guys implying that the message is 'woman are manipulators who back-stab nice hard working men'

>The guy wanted to keep her as a sex slave
This is not even hinted at at any point in the movie.

And that has nothing to do with her being a sex slave. You are just projecting your own sick fantasies onto him.

Yeah sis, you 45kg girl should kill the 190x140 dude who's an ex-marine and who owns a gun. Totally safe plan.

>This is not even hinted at at any point in the movie.

Only at the end, when they guy says I knew her as a kid, she was kidnapped. He was a pedo-rapist.

because then she wouldn't find me, and then she I wouldn't protect her and make her feel safe, then I wouldn't guide her to my cock and she wouldn't suck on it.

I bet you support Gal Gadotstein casting.

you sound like a pedophile.

doxxed you and sent your details to the fbi site, also expect pizzas at your door every hour.

>He wanted a daughter after his real daughter abandoned him.

Did you watch the movie? He didn't have a daughter, the girl in the picture was a random girl who he kidnapped years before.

Mate what about after he says all that creepy stuff he says to her after he shot the other guy. To me it seemed pretty clear that he ran her off the road so he could take her back with him.

this

The bearded guy didn't say anything about Goodman not having a daughter when MEW showed the picture.

If he had a daughter he would've shown a picture of her, not some random bitch he kidnapped

I know nothing about this film. Isn't this the apocalypse? How do they still have power?

Pretty debatable whether or not the bearded guy was lying about it being a random girl, he was clearly somewhat mentally unstable, it's not that implausible that he was lying because he wanted her to kill Goodman so he could have MEW all to himself

Fucking niggers. He was unhinged due to PTSD. His wife left him, and tool his daughter with her. After he made his bunker, he kidnapped a local girl and projected his degeneracy onto her, maybe raping her before killing her. After that he went dark, and only by chance did he stumble onto MEW. He fucking couldn't say she was a woman when they were playing that riddle game, he kept calling her his little girl and princess.

Anyone who couldn't get the implications from the bits and pieces are fucking retard killing the industry. Maybe the sequel can have it's underlining subtext written out for each patron so you mouth breathers won't go "Huuhh, whats that mean?"

She wasn't a sex slave, he just imprisioned her.
In his head "for her own good".
The bitch probably killed herself or forced him to kill her.

She was kidnapped and had power in her phone shortly after awakening in the shelter. What, did you think it was year 6, shit is red outside and she is a vapid slut that loves selfies?

Keep in mind that he didn't also have a wedding ring

Fucking nigger. I hope you get added to a list.

How would they be safe from aliens in a bunker anyways?

no one knows they are there.

Christ how can one person be so retarded?

Generator, in the same respect if you had solar panels you would still have electricity during an apocolypse

Because they search houses and don't have the keys to the lock to the bunker and have better shit to do then search bunkers

They're like vampires, they can't enter into a house if you don't invite them

Mother fucking aliens don't have sonar or anything?

>the aliens are lazy

You would know all about lazy, wouldn't you nigger?

why so mad, senpai?

>106 minute runtime
>not even ONE minute of MEW strangling someone with her thighs

0/10, biggest disappointment since the prequels

>better take a selfie XD

This is when I turned the flick off.

They invaded another planet from another galaxy and their tracking technology was blocked by metal alloys?This is Shyamalan-tier writing

So we invaded Iraq and we couldn't find ONE sand nigger in a bunker for 6 years? The superior race my ass.

Clean shaven Goodman was getting ready to do the raping.

He showed her the picture of another girl he tried to make his surrogate daugther, MEW and the other guy find the picture of his actual daugther in the same book, she was wearing the eiffel tower t-shirt.

The film tells much of its story through the performances alone. I know your autism prevented you from noticing the obvious signs and I'm sorry for that.

The invasion was an extinction event Goodman just wanted to make sure he could repopulate the earth

This - till the murder goodman looks like a guy who just wants to have a daughter.

after the murder it clear he has some other wants as well, which helps her to resolve to escape.

Actually it is a well acted movie.

sweet baby jesus more mew webms

Is that what that look means? I get it all the time.

Goodman is a highlight but all three actors did a phenomenal job. The dinner scene is fucking great for example.

why isn't anyone posting the webms of that dancing movie?

I love how she was barefoot for most of the movie

You'd love bollywood, they're always barefoot indoors

Muh heart. God damn it.

Yes, yes it is. don't worry user, I get it too.

Indeed - the movie is really noteworthy since it a small movie (3 actors) and they are all acting great in it.

>advance alien race that can travel for millions of light years
>Performed a sneak attack and wiped out America,the most technologically advance country in a day or two.
>Can't detect anyone themselves
>A MEW takes out your alien war machine with a single molotof cocktail
How can you say this isn't Signs all over again

because it's War of the Worlds

Humans were already mounting a resistance according to the end of the movie

goodman was fucking amazing. he nailed the prepper/conspiracy theorist mannerisms perfectly. they're always a few seconds away from a tangent and you can feel it coming, which is much more realistic than a guy with a radio and tinfoil hat making goofy faces.

They didn't knock out the US, just hit Houston->Louisiana hard. and in two days you getting both units and regular american's fighting back

>a MEW

hol up. There are multiple MEWs?

This - even in the movie it shown that north of Baton Rouge is behind the front lines.

> Aliens invade the planet
> car eater spaceship
> Went trought the universe make it to earth
> MFW Get's destroyed by woman with molotov.

Goodman is the only reason to see this feminist bullshit about woman being independant and strong my ass ! Goodman is the B

Remember that scene where the dumb bitch thought a car was driving past overhead? Haha, that was the alien spaceship, good goy

Jesus fucking Christ, how can one man be so low test?

Cow fucker detected

Nice trips, low test beta manlet cuck.

FUCKING THICC

Based camera man.

Just watched Smashed

>tfw you will never wake up covered in MEWs pee

Why even live lads?

go bang a ghetto queen like you want to