How do we cheer up the Finns?

How do we cheer up the Finns?

Put them under Russian rule.

Get rid of the sandniggers and regural niggers from my beloved country.

Turn the sauna up :DD

More energy drinks

Lets us win Ice Hockey Word Championship this year.

Give us some Lead girls plz

Why are they sad?

Cuddle them in sauna.

Fill my boipussi with your love

I can't wait

Kill them all with an axe

Gas them

I see some Finnish posters complain about this but isn't the number of refugee immigrants you get low and on top of that a lot of them are voluntarily leaving because they hate it there?

Post boipucci and I'll consider

You guys can frigg off

I promise to do these both to if some Russian hacker Finds more information about him.

>Ice Hockey Word Championship
Been there done that, give us the olympics if you wan't happy finns.

salmiakki flavored ES energy drink.

I'm so fucking depressed and lonely.
I live in a small flat. I only go out for groceries. I never see any friends irl.

But you have friends that you could see?

Why would you need to cheer us up?

no. finland is not white.

Put them under swedish rule

any number above zero is too high, and worth complaining about

Tell them mud is going at half price

Peer

put the finn in the bin

Finland cant into multicultural nation such as you guys, besides when all immigrants here are just some males looking their fortune even 1 is more than too enaff.
So we could together start civil war and kill every swedish trash to finally put end to globalisation of Nordics?

So it's like here in the states where people see one minority person in their neighborhood and call the police?

Is that what they call "accidentally shoot grandma in the face" nowadays?

Sometimes the cops "accidentally" kill old brown people because of it.

I don't think you appreciate how homogenous finnish society was before the niggers and arabs. Even a 0,5% of shit in your bloodstream will kill you.

idk what this means

I think he is getting at that we should control it before it becomes a problem like in most western european countries.

tell them their country is """"interesting"""" and """unique with a rich history"""

Finns are pretty cute online someone just needs to fix their autism and teach them fashion and manners so they can be cute in real life too.