Holy shit. Boston Calling is going to be stacked for once

Holy shit. Boston Calling is going to be stacked for once.

who /masshole/ here? Allston reporting in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZZHTVr-r-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Tool is still touring
>lazy cunt Maynard won't make a new album

>not moving on and just appreciating what they've done
>they're just fucking Tool

Tool is just money for Maynard

How sad is it that a band like car seat head rest is today's "Rock" music

Can you imagine getting High on acid and seeing any band from the 70s in their prime. Awesome. Now take acid and watch will nobody stand akwardly for 45 minutes playing a few chords

youtube.com/watch?v=RZZHTVr-r-g

theres no way will is older than 15

fuck off, BC fags

/reading/ reporting in. shits amazing, almost every band i want to see is gonna be there. my only gripe is mumford and sons being a headliner, wouldve preferred phoenix or even lcd soundsystem

>stacked
lolno

it's another shitty lineup. the best one was where the national, future islands, and neutral milk hotel all played on the same day

/nh/ here. $300 is too much for a bunch of overrated college-radio-teir indie bands with no camping option.

might go for one night if sylvan esso/sigur ros/mitski/RTJ/vundabar are playing the same day

Braintree reppin, and $300 is STEEP

Deerfhoof, Sylvan Esso and Strand of Oaks are the only decent bands in the line up

that qt on the left tho

>mumford and sons
>the 1975
>Nathaniel Rateliff
gag

Some other good highlights though like I feel like run the jewels and danny brown would be really fun
Saw Weezer they're still great live
Also deerhoof is cool
Mac Demarco isn't that interesting live
I saw sigur ros live though and they were fucking amazing, they should be a headliner

dog this lineup is literal garbage Deerhoof is like the only good band there and they tour constantly just dont bother its a waste of money to see hot garbage

FUCK FUCKING BOSTON
t. New Yorker

get out.

>a film experience curated by Natalie Portman

what the fuck could that be?

trash if nothing else

>Brandi Carlile
>not Belinda Carlisle

what the FUCK

ugh, where are the Tsarneyev [sic] bros. when you need 'em?