Ok Sup Forums

Ok Sup Forums

By some mere happenstance of magic, you know that for the next 7 days at midday the entire world will freeze in place for 24 hours each day but only you can move.

Rules
>Planes dont fall out of the sky but you can fall and will die if you jump out of one
>DNA figerprints etc will still be left
>You will leave footprints in snow. sand etc
>You have a watch that counts down the 24 hours

What do you do?

Would hit banks, shops & ATM's 4 out of the 7 days.

1 day i would walk around London shooting Muslims in the head

1 day i would walk around Paris doing the same

1 day i would do the same in Berlin

Bumping for more

probably just steal shit
and rape girls

i think i found waldo. hes in the center next to that guy who is about to fall.

Go to supermarkets, petrol stations, hookers etc. and get their cash. Basically everyone who has big amounts of cash, but probably not a safe around.
And steal some cool shit I'm to greedy for, like swords.
Things that would be nice to do are
1. Getting a car for cheap (don't need one atm, so I don't have one)
2. Get a cheap flat by forging the rent contract. Can't have been me, since I was at work at the other end of the city all day long.

Oh, and this probably:
And make sure that I'm at the supermarket or some other place with CCTV right before or after the freeze. Gives me an Alibi for nearly everything.

dammit waldo, you used to be hard to find. git gud fag

Pro gamers like me find the yellow black waldo and the sorcerer too

O yes also walda and the dog's tail i forgot

that's not even waldo, just one of his friends. Hint: waldo is carrying a massive pile of books.

This is the only correct answer.

>24 hours each day
>each
>day

that ain't even waldo nigga

git gud u

>People that don't understand basic time and math
>basic time
>and math

MOAR WALDO FAGGOT

The english is technically correct but it could have been worded more properly.
>For the next 7 days, the world will dreeeze in place starting todat, at midday.

How fucking basic are you?

At midday, the world freezes for a period of time , that period of time is 24 hours

But that's not what it says you illiterate faggot.

>freeze in place for 24 hours
>each day

Every day, the world will freeze. This freeze period will last 24 hours in freeze time. After this freeze time has elapsed, the world will continue on as normal until the next day.

see

Ive literally had a fantasy of this happening since I was a child I would fuck so many women

This

see

Im the op

This is correct

I'd probably go to a crowded area in the open and jack off on literally every girl's face in the crowd I could find, and watch all of their faces as they all unfreeze with horror.

That and rob a couple jewelry stores as long as the cameras stop filming as well.

Your not alone on that

>being this illiterate
It said EACH DAY. There was never any statement that a day has to pass for the next time freeze.

>not fucking a single thing
whats wrong with you?

How fucking dumb are you? The wording is as clear as day.

Midday each day for the next 7 days
The world will freeze for a period of 24 hours

You even have a magic fucking watch that counts down the time....

Holy shit, do you have learning disabilities

"Each day" IS a statement that a day has to pass for the next time freeze you dumb nigger.

top right hand corner, found that fucker!

OP has never said that time will freeze, he just said that the world will freeze in place.

>english is technically correct
English*
>the world will dreeeze in place
freeze*
>starting todat, at midday.
today*

Confirmed. Basic.

that's a woman you shitlord

OP here, this is the correct answer.

Less fighting, more fantasy please

My question is, what the fuck is goin on here?

youre unintelligent. dont forget to breathe!

Postgrad and working so

>Thesis
>Sleep

You just know..

Hahahah good one m8 you sure showed him! xD

>the expressions
kek

24 hrs is quite a while. I think I'd have trouble staying awake for that amount of time. I'd have to make sure I'm not around anyone else in order not to raise suspicion when I suddenly get extremely tired and fall asleep, completely out of the blue, coincidentally when heaps of stuff goes missing lol.

I'd definitely drive around and steal shit. Steal fuel, steal consumer electronics, steal solar panels off of peoples roofs, steal and strip peoples cars etc. etc.
Dunno where I'd stash it all, but I'm sure I'll find somewhere.

Probably for the kicks I would snip all the electrical wires on power poles to cause mass blackouts, and probably go vandalize some buildings, because why not?

Then sleep at night and set an alarm you fucking nigger.

I'll see you in London then.

>xD
gr8 b8 m8

He is obviously and oldfag.

I'd go around helping people out of crazy situations, like some1 drowning or a housefire.

hang on. Finding Waldo and friends

It wouldn't matter how much I slept at night between freezes, I still wouldn't be able to stay awake 24+ hours. And if I was around others, I'd need to appear to have a normal schedule or I'll be found out. That would mean potentially being awake 36 hrs at a time.

Orange - Waldo
Black - Wizard fag
Green - Outlaw fag
Blue - Female Waldo

can't find the fucking dog's tail.

I would grab a well known Muslim, cut off his hands and then spend the entire 24 hours setting up remote explosives in a city and plant his fingerprints everywhere. After i was done, I would throw him and his hands in a furnace.

When time started up again, I would watch the city explode and then they would blame it all on a particular sand nigger who is now with Anne Frank.

I would do this seven times and laugh my ass off. I would be so happy i wouldn't even rape anyone, not even my sister.

down and to the right of the pile of lions

Orange - Waldo
Blue - Female Waldo

can't find the rest.

I'm not even trying to find Waldo, cause these are genuinely funny

Day 1: before the freeze, arrange lunch with someone in a public place. then Steal the crown jewels. Just stroll right in there with a pickaxe and smash each cabinet open and take it home, dressed entirely in a clean jumpsuit, hairnet, gloves etc. Once done, carry the queen into the tower, press her fingerprints over everything, leave strands of her hair etc around the place. Carefully return her to the palace in the same position As she was before. Grab some sleep, return for lunch at the unfreeze

become astonishingly good at monster hunter

grab sweet ass gaming pcs

read all of homestuck from the beginning

listen to the Age of Adz as recommended by Sup Forums

steal degree from harvard and sign my name on it

find anything wrong and fix it before it can become wrong

assuming time catches up with you at the end of the period: lift, get 7 days of sick gainz all at once

>Orange?
>Blue?
What?

Found the one behind the black guy with the spear bottom right

dem circles nigga

Dog's tail over the lion waiting for thumbs up or down down right corner, for you

Damn, you're right! Thank ye user!

Couldn't even find them kek

Np

i would eat and sleep, that makes me happy.

I'd just go and talk to my crush about my feelings and then go back home and cry knowing she'll never love me

oh fuck dude you got rekt

Im guessing i can manipulate people while they're frozen so I would move people to a small enclosure with the only way of escaping being a locked door, tie everyonrs hands together with eachother and place the key in someones pocket and see how long it takes for them to escape

that and everyone else i cant fit in I wouldnturn upside down and plce in top of eachother like some chinese acrobat trick

Also rape and steal shit