Capeshit era has started about 15 years ago

>capeshit era has started about 15 years ago
>still no decent adaptation of one of the most popular villains/anti-heroes

This is not allowed

But user. Were getting a Venom solo movie directed by Josh Trank. It won't be part of the MCU or the Spiderman universe

>one of the most popular villains/anti-heroes

if you still like Venom past the year 2000 that's pretty alright

It would be rated R and Venom is not le epic reddit memepool so no one is dying for it.

OP, characters actually had cool comic books rarely get comic book movies.

The success of the movie isn't tied to how cool a character is, but how recognizeable it is.

>tfw no Carnage

You do realize that he was portrayed excellently by Eric in Spiderman 3 right

Carnageman >>> Carnage

They need to take cues from Weisman when they do it. He's the first guy since 1992 to get Venom right.

you forgot that Spiderman 3 exist dumbass?

Hi Sup Forums, good taste my man. Freedbird 4 lyf

this

OP says
>still no DECENT adaptation of one of the most popular villains/anti-heroes

Are you seriously implying that 3mins of screen time in SM3 is a decent adaptation
The faggot didn't even have the venom mask on 95% of the time

Solo Venom movie where he's playing some kind of anti-hero role could be dope. Problem is they need to establish how he already somehow got onto Peter so he could learn all of Spidey's tricks and move him over to Brock. They could Deadpool it, but that sounds kind of lazy. Now if they maybe did a post-credits scene in Homecoming where the symboite finds Peter or something, and then they jump into the Venom movie set a year or so later, that could be dope.

I just really hope Homecoming doesn't do Osbourne or Venom. They need to do a more minor villain desu.

Why would Venom should rated R? He isnt that violent . If movie is Venom as protoganist vs Carnage then i would understand.Carnage is pretty much 90s edge, R rated character.

But venom aint

>Eric Foreman as Eddie Brock

Dumbasses.

I'm really trying my best to forget, yes

Venom without Spider-man is a retarded idea and just the latest awful decision in a series of awful decisions by sony.

Carnage vs Spiderman
Directed by Micheal Bay
Rated R

To be fair casting choice was the least of that movie's problems

Venom and Carnage done right would not be PG-13

Posting better Venom.

That sounds so stupid.

He looks as though someone just walked in on him in the shower and he's trying to hide his spondus.

>tfw based Anti-Venom got killed off for some deus ex machine bullshit ending to a godawful event about spider people or some shit

He was too pure for this world, at least we've still got Flash Venom

>Flash Venom
Is not, nor ever will be, muh Venom. Brock x Venom best pairing though Eddie deserves better ;_;

I think it's been confirmed that Homecoming is going to be Vulture.

I'm kinda happy about that the kino world isn't ready for characters like Venom and Carnage and there's not a company worthy of taking on the challenge and doing the characters justice.

Venom is a shit tier villain.Had one good story and that's it. Like the Bane of Marvel.I'd rather have a movie of any other Spidey villain.

Daily reminder agent venom is the best symbiotic dude

Will there be quips? Im not in the mood for a "serious"" movie...

Venom is a dogshit character that should have stayed in the 90's, especially since it brought us the clusterfuck of a race that is the Symbiotes.

Edgy doppelganger characters are not cool or interesting villains.

And before anyone says it, the edgier doppelganger of the edgy doppelganger is even worse. Anyone who unironically likes Carnage might as well have "I'm an underage teen" tattooed on their faces.

He was a better anti-hero when he was in his Venom: Lethal Protector limited series.

I really liked the setting, rememnded me of the Beauty and the Best tv series. The 80s one. Eddie was a psycho Vincent-type character.

>>still no decent adaptation of one of the most popular villains
But user the best villain is Shocker

>Edgier doppleganger of the edgy doppelganger is even worse
I bet this chowder head don't even know about Kluh

This, the bigger issue was that Venom and the Black Suit were in the movie at all when clearly no one involved with it wanted to tell that story.

Bravo Arad.

I hope it doesn't get fucked into the ground by studio interference like F4

>"I'm Hulk's Hulk!"

Jesus fucking Christ.

>Anyone who unironically likes Carnage might as well have "I'm an underage teen" tattooed on their faces

Maybe it's because that's the target audience you stupid fuck. Venom and Carnage are awesome.

They're giving the guys who made the practical effects for The Thing 2011 the task of making Venom's SFX. I'm cautiously optimistic.

You have to be 18 to post here user.

>Kluh: Today, I'm goin' tae be a real bad bastard

superior villain that needs a proper adaption coming through

seriously a film just about DOOM would be great desu

Just get some Chad to play Eddie Brock please.

This.

Also, if we're just talking Spider-Man villains it's absolutely criminal that we haven't had a big screen adaptation of fucking Mysterio yet.

With the right director I guess it could work. Trank is definitely not that director though.

Just make Spiderman vs Sinister Six. Original Line-up: Dr. Octopus (leader), the Vulture, the Sandman, Electro, Mysterio, and Kraven the Hunter

First movie: Mysterio is the villain
Movie 2=2 villlains (because Hollywood)
Movie 3=3 villains
Movie 4= Sinister Six (but in reality it's only a solo Mysterio messing with Spidey)

>Spiderman

How to make a successful Venom movie:

>Make a Spider-Man movie. Tease Venom at the end.
>Make Spider-Man movie with Venom as main baddie. Have Venom not die. Tease Carnage at the end.
>Make Venom movie. Tease Carnage at the end.
>Make Spider-Man & Venom: Carnage.

I remember that shitty unproduced script where they had Spider-Man with natural webbing and that webbing is what would become the symbiote. He literally mad ehis costume by spinning web at himself Wonder Woman tv series-style! (but it was probably just a cartoon Spider-Woman reference)

That's the gayest shit I've ever heard.

Thank god they didn't.

>tfw when they kept referring to the symbiot as a suit and it kept getting put into a fucken trunk like an actual fucken suit.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!@!@!@!@!

Well, they did SM3 instead, so...

But yeah, the script was retarded. His web went from white to black when he was "evil." I shit you not.

Yeha I agree, Namor movie fucking when?

Also are theys till trying to get a sinister six movie going? With The Vulture in the new Spider-Man they'll all have been introdfcued albeit in different films except Kraven

I hope we never get Ultimate Kraven. That was shit.

Its a shame if they have Kraven at all it will be shit since his arc was great with """""""""""killing""""""""""" Spider-Man then trying to prove he's superior to Spidey in every way by becoming him then an heros

They'll just maker him a russian quipster

Makes sense if his website are organic though.

Isn't that Superior Spiderman, with Otto?

wow venom's tongue is very impressive i bet he could do lots of things with it

Kraven doesn't swap bodies with Peter before literally killing him, rape MJ, and then begin a loving relationship with a midget iirc

WHEN is CGI a good thing?

When you want to get cucked

> It won't be part of the MCU or the Spiderman universe

The relationship aspect was solid gold qt

>venom autists still think "bad spiderman" deserves his own movie

xD

>a Venom solo movie directed by Josh Trank.
>Kicked off the set by fox
>Dropped by disney from the boba fett solo movie
>picked up by sony
Trainwreck incoming.

Just like Apocalypse, the original character is shit. Eddie Brock as Venom is 100% shit. Specially the first stories. The only good Venom is Flash.

Apocalypse has the same issue. In the movie suffered from being too close to the comic books in the way that he is a shallow and unidimensional clown. He is the living embodiment of dragon ball powerlevels threads. They should have adapted it into a more complex villain instead of a moustache twirling Thanos ripoff.

Raimi understood the issue with the real Venom and tried to spin it off as a Spider-man gone wrong. An evil Spider-man that has no concept of responsiblities. The idea was good but terribly executed.

Also if you think the issue with a character is "muh costume" then you are pretty retarded. The least of its problem was his lack of muscles or the lack of the mask.

I just remember Kluh existing. God that was pointless and retarded. Like almost any Marvel comic from the last 20 years. Shitty event after shitty event. Shitty twist that changes everything forever after shitty twist.

>mfw some people say movies should embrace the comic books or be more like them
No thanks. Start reading comic books and you will see why its a bad idea.

Yeah... nothing about that sounds good. Hollywood is allegedly afraid to lose money, yet it continues to make decisions like these. Even if this isn't true, it sounds like something Hollywood would do.

>still no decent adaptation of one of the most popular villains/anti-heroes
pls

JUST Josh Trank my Venum up family......

We could have had a awesome Spawn reboot but instead we get Deadpool

hbo's animation wasn't bad

>>still no decent adaptation of one of the most popular villains/anti-heroes

How will they get Venom in through the MCU? I see him being featured in Guardians 2 then introduced to Spider-Man to give him a boost in helping dealing with Thanos, then again I don't imagine something like a symbiote suit would be all that much good against. I would prefer something like the Uni-power.

>Image Comics
>popular
Kek, if you're not Marvel or DC you should't even bother.
Go back inside kid while the big boys are out.

I wouldn't consider a rapist and serial killer a anti-hero.

That said, just don't kill his hostage.

>I want to put her on a low carb diet, establish a maintainable workout routine involving a mix of HIIT, LIIT, Free weights and Yoga, then take her tender ass to a moderate-highly ranking university to earn her bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering

They'd never do Carnage justice with a PG13.

>he only good Venom is Flash.
Based Remender.

It's too bad he got forced out or whatever.

She's already perfect, get your test levels up beta.

THICC

Is this Todd McFarlin? It looks an awful lot like The Violator.

Julie was the best. So many feels in that one.

Valiant cinematic universe when? They are pretty much better than Big Two at doing the whole shared and connected universe thing.