Get quads and I will buy WinRAR! OP will Deliver

Get quads and I will buy WinRAR! OP will Deliver.

rolling for justice

Roooooooollllliiing

Let's go guys

Check em

check emm

Rerollll

k

Fuck it, rolling.

i have a fully licensed copy of winrar

honestly ive used that program so much in my life that 40 bucks is the least i could co for them

world's first?

If quints, buy winrar. Roll. Win. Deliver OP.

roll

Reroll, quints get.

Rollen

Quints buy winrar

roll

You let us down!!

who put you on this planet

Fuck it

> Buying winrar when 7zip does everything, but better.

> for free

Roll

CHECK EM

do it fgt

get

rollerino

sduihnvsdvn

Soryy :(

roll.

why? I could just torrent winRAR

do it

Do it OP!!

Out of curiosity, I shall roll for the OP.

I don't think anyone get quads to be honest.

just do it

do it faggot

Buy it. You use it.
If you use a critical utility that hasn't been purchased by Microsoft for micropenes on the dollar and ruined or crippled, then incorporated into Windows - and exists Without evil microsoft's help then by God good man Support it by purchasing it.

The Author of PKZIP, Paul K-something died of brain cancer and his family got nearly nothing from Microsoft, who incorporated Zip technology into Windows.

Captcha just showed me the street signs in front of my neighbors house. Time to stop posting.

Op, I was having a shitty day, then an even shittier night. But you made it ok.

Now come down from that ledge, you shouldn't joke about these things.

fuck this

Bitch plz the rar and zip compression algorithms are well known, and afaik open source. And there are better compression algorithms out there, but you're too tinfoilhatted to notice that.

One fateful day,
on a lonesome night
one OP resolved
to wage a war.
And Hell he'd pay
for one last fight
his doubts dissolved
down to his core.
For he would buy
what noone would
if they could roll quads
if they could.
But memes in hand
and no place for fear
OP didn't calculate
me being here.

On this day OP is forever know as the fag who didnt buy winrar

>implying you did

7zip/Nanozip/FreeArc/PAQ8 master race. All free, and all better than WinRAR, but by all means please buy WinRAR anyway. Somebody has to.

roll

Fag

i do nt really need winrar
but ok

rolling cause i feel lucky

roll

they say 3rd is a charm

screw this, maybe it was about 4th times

I CALL QUADS

Rollin

EZ

Poop

I FEEL ITS CUMING

Kiboiy

qdz

NOW

Winrar

WinRAR

I actually haven't bought them or any either. Why squish when hard drive space is cheap? I don't even like mp3 which Fraunhofer owned for so long, I like FLAC or use WAV with apps that don't do FLAC.

The Zip guy or his family lost a court case and dint get shit.

There's lz lzw arc bz and others...

Ever hear of FCX compression? UNIX and dos, we squished shit to nothing by treating individual files or portions thereof as different entities based on the compressibility. RLE is the best compression for some things, others require a sliding dynamic dictionary. One would think that encryption would make a file Less compressible, but a fast and very poor encryption method might be tried with different keys on a nearly incompressible section simultaneously by a flurry of threads or processors and one key will be found that offers a lever to move the earth.

Most compression assumes people want fast and decent compression, some offer settings to attempt better than average compression, FCX optionally didn't care about compression time and the expansion time was very fast on poor-encryption-weak-key sections because there was no variable bit length bit manipulation sliding dictionaries. It encrypted bytes or nibbles with various keys, then attempted RLE and other methods LZW etc on the output.

>mfw There's no open source FCX compressor....

YOU WIN

checked.

now check my singles, bitch faggot.

Buy? Anyone can download that for free...

include me in the screencap

post brand new winrar

Winrar win winrar!

There are so many fucking niggers in this thread.

Fucking winrar

WinRAR time to buy WinRAR

Why would you need this parasite when you can simply download 7zip? Baka.

crossdocking

Screencap me pls

It's more to send like 30 files at once.

fuck you op

AAAAAAAAH

Want slow and powerful then you should also check out the PAQ8 range. E.g. Paq8p, Paq8px, Paq8pxd.. etc. There are many different variations and they're all slow. Like 20kb/s compression and decompression speed kind of slow.

I prefer not to have to buy extra disks by using file compression. It's free so why not.

Don't be a faggot.

damn checked

Nice double dubs. Too bad that's pleb tier wizardry, come back in 10 years when you're a real wizard.

OP you better deliver, you little shit

OP, you should email them and demand that you get to buy an older version. +10 years for the desired impact. Make sure you look up a proper version to refer to. Appear completely serious and DEMAND the old version.

What do you mean you buy me

Witnessed

OP selfie

OP has left to the parade