U mad white boi?

u mad white boi?

Nope

Not at all black boy, I'd love to see a big black buck fuck my wife while I watch

The only thing that would be remarkable about this image is if a nigger was helping a white person.

White people have been helping these shit skins for hundreds of years, they are still animals.

I'm mad that not a single one of those breeding sows appears to be carrying a black baby.

reproted for racism kek

"u mad wite boi?"

She's a smellywog

>WHY!?!?!?!

Why is this child starving when there's a fat white lady he could be eating? Sure she probably has Hep-C from the tattoos, but he could cook that out.

Ylyl?

Tripps never lie

They look like pretty cool dudes.

I bet they'd hook me up with a sexy tribal chick.

I'd have to wear a condom and get the AIDS vaccine, but still.

lol they made her look white, but you know she's not

Small nigger cock - how small must yours be?

Cuz she's latina you dumbfuck

Blacked is now expanding from the wite womenz territory into Latina territory too

No, not at all. I would like to know where he got that selfie stick that looks like it was either homemade or something.

U mad white boi?

Muuh dick

>There are other people beside the fat white lady too, sure they don't look well nourished but there is marrow in those bones and THAT is just highly nutritious.

Not really, girls look kinda skanky so the nignogs can keep them. If they are willing to breed with nigger trash then they aren't really worth keeping for ourselves.

not really, Actually doing us a favor with those nasty women. You may proceed.

Nope.

You can keep those mudsharks.

"I'm so progressive, I'm not scared of walking through this large group of Afric BOOM." That's what you get nu-male faggot.

Rule #1: Never EVER relax around the blax

and black people wonder why they get judged..... Well, Because normal people dont do shit like that

Gay dude here.

Straight people are weird. It's so gross to have sex with a guy but you guys get off on like being humiliated and being cucked, fucking your own sister etc...

Shit's hilarious to me

That's where she hides her fried chicken and watermelon.

Full House mate..
Also these are exactly my thoughts. Every Time this thread pops up, its the most disgusting looking trailer trash skanks we wouldn't even let our dogs rape in the ass...

Mad about what? That women with low iq's like men with low iq's?

Yep, "normal" straight males are ridiculously restarted in some ways

Lol

Learn to type and or spell you restart.

Yeah, I'm always mad, you mad as well?

Shit up you ducking restart

WE WUZ UBERMENSCH AND SHIT
No kek. Just no.

fake and gay

That's niggers for you bro ,

>you guys
it's literally the same pathetic cuck that pushes this jewish agenda all day every day. it's like a full time job

"you mad white boi"

ehh, I could use some coffee but no I'm fine.
thanks for asking, now go get a job you worthless piece of shit.

Nope, I hope they enjoy their Aids....

Greedy little Nigger got a can of drank and a cookie already.
Now it hassling the white people for more.
This doesn't help the niggers. Merely pepertuates the cycle of begging and murderous crime.

he does have a job, he's hired by the jews to keep posting these threads

All the girls are guly lmao

Looks like Michael Jace

This x1000

The funny thing is past age 22 or so this is closer to real life. I sincerely do not give a shit if black dudes fuck white chicks but most educated women don't. They get their bbc fill in college then nope the fuck out. After that it's all welfare queen landwhales.

yes