Frogmen, i am moving to Metz in May, therefore i would like to ask you for help/advice on:

Frogmen, i am moving to Metz in May, therefore i would like to ask you for help/advice on:

1) Job finding websites in France.
2) How is the process of naturalization by marriage with a french national
3) How to aquire a cheap car in France. Should i register it in another country?
4) Internet providers in the Metz area.
5) Catholic churches that still uses the tridentinean rite in the Metz area.
6) French courses for foreigners in the Metz area. If possible, government sponsored ones.

Please assist me. I want to assimilate. :3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ArGGc_l_x4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you know any french? Most of that information can easily be found on google.

You have to come back :3

Jokes apart, how the fuck are you moving? What is your plan?

Did the bananas drive you away?

No. I started learning it 3 weeks ago after my fiancee and i decided we would live at her current city.

I am marrying a french girl from Metz. She asked me to move with her, and therefore i will do so.

No, but the bagina drove me.

1/ pole-emploi, cadremploi, monster.fr
2/ just marry, get free naturalization
3/ try to find a second-hand one in one of the usual brand shops (renault, peugeot, fiat, vw, ford, whatever). I don't recommend direct buyer-to-seller transation, you can often have bad surprises
4/ all the national one I guess... Orange, Free, SFR, Bouygues Télécom...
5/ don't know
6/ don't know

Was it the bananas in the anuses?

>1/ pole-emploi, cadremploi, monster.fr
>2/ just marry, get free naturalization

Thank you! About the naturalization, do i have to prepare any documents or take a french-language test?

>3/ try to find a second-hand one in one of the usual brand shops (renault, peugeot, fiat, vw, ford, whatever). I don't recommend direct buyer-to-seller transation, you can often have bad surprises

How so? And what about the taxes?

Should i try to buy a car in another country (for instance Germany or Netherlands) and register it there? I have some relatives in Germany and Czech Republic who may help me with that.

>4/ all the national one I guess... Orange, Free, SFR, Bouygues Télécom...

Which is better?

>5/ don't know
>6/ don't know

Okay.

Never been to Metz and I don't know anyone living there but :

>1) Job finding websites in France.
Try indeed.fr and monster.fr, and you should also register to Pole Emploi.

>2) How is the process of naturalization by marriage with a french national
Don't really know about that, naturalization is not automatically granted if you're married to a french citizen, it takes a few years and certain conditions I think.

>3) How to aquire a cheap car in France. Should i register it in another country?
Well as far as I know you can buy a car in any other EU country and easily have it registered in France. I knew a guy who bought his car in Spain because it was cheaper.

But should i register in France? Doesn't France have higher taxes than it's neighbours? And do i get in trouble for driving a german plated car in France daily?

Be careful OP, I'm currently studying in Metz and right now it's freezing. Also the job market around here is sadly not doing too well.

Nice city though.

I don't think you can register you car in another country if you're living in France, unless you're also resident of this country.

>How so? And what about the taxes?

Going through branded retail shops is safer, as they control and perform a technical check on their cars. Taxes will be included.

On the other hand, direct buyer-to-seller transaction can be tricky, as sellers can try to scam you, hide malfunctions or problems and shit like that. It's not unheard of.

Car insurance is mandatory though, so you'll have to get one.

You can buy wherever you want, but if you plan to live in France you'll have to register it here.

>Which is better?

For your casual customer, I guess Orange is. It's the former national telecom company, they have a lot of shops everywhere with a better customer service that can come to you fast if needs be. Free is the cheapest, but their customer service has the reputation of being the worst.

>1) Job finding websites in France.
>France
>Jobs

There is no sun in Metz and it snows during winter. Very very cold too.

If your car has a foreign plate it will be more likely to get robbed.

>snows during winter
No

Never snows during winter in Metz ?

FUCK OFF
THE EU IS FULL
>my fiancee
>marrying a french girl
HANDS OFF OF WHITE WOMYN, blackie

We don't want you, nigger.

Brazilians are alright.

But...why would someone come HERE?

Why so?

Because i am engaged to a girl from Metz.

Because foreigners are tourists and might have valuable stuff inside their car.

stfu slavshit

Whats the perception of brazilians by french people? No memes pls

>moves to france
>doesn't know french
the absolute madman

youtube.com/watch?v=-ArGGc_l_x4

it's quite funny indeed

wtf

>2) How is the process of naturalization by marriage with a french national
Ask her to go to her city hall and ask them.

>4) Internet providers in the Metz area.
Ask the locals, but I'd go with Free. They may not have the best network in the country (that's Orange), but their Freebox is a nice piece of technology that lets you do cool things compared to the other ISPs. If your only criteria is bandwidth then it will probably be Orange or Numericable, but still check with your neighbors first.

>3) How to aquire a cheap car in France. Should i register it in another country?
My uncle is about to buy a Twingo for 200€ in Paris, and I have a friend who bought an old Ford for 300€. Cheap cars aren't impossible to find: eBay, LeBonCoin.fr and LaCentrale.fr are good places but you should be ready to check them constantly since good offers disappear very quickly thanks to gypsie monitoring the internet 24/7 for good deals.
Also look out for people who buy damaged cars in Switzerland and Germany to repair and sell them in France, sometimes they give you very nice prices.

>6) French courses for foreigners in the Metz area. If possible, government sponsored ones.
In parallel with lessons, I recommend watching as many French movies and shows as you possibly can, it helps a lot.

Niggers who dance on banana music like your cousins in Africa.

Basically kid playing soccer on the beaches while carnaval music plays, delicious bunda grills, transgenre hookers and favela cold blooded killers.

No joking. Thid is how 90% of media shows Brazil

Is it good or bad lmao.
What about opnions of french girls?

Thanks!

Does that mean people will think my fiancee is a tranny?