How do i lucid dream?

How do i lucid dream?

Other urls found in this thread:

lucidipedia.com/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello 兄貴

;)

Ask yourself if you are dreaming when you are awake, 4-5 times a day. Look at your hands and count your fingers. This is to train yourself to also do this when dreaming. When you count your fingers in your dream you have weird hands or weird fingers or another amount of fingers. Then you know you are dreaming. And then let the fun begin

Sweet, ill keep that in mind. Do you do that? does it work often? what do you do in your dreams?

Science says that you should sleep at a time you don't usually sleep to have more chances for that to happen

Also keep a dream journal, so you train yourself to remember your dreams. Yes i try to do it every night. It happens once a week. Usually i fly, visit my deceased father for advise and more often have dream sex with random girls

dream journal. gotcha
i could try that too i suppose

Luciddreamer. com

Np bro

by dreaming lucidly

Marinate your brains in your own urine

Float away

I usually get more lucid dreams at morning after I've already woken up from REM state at least once. Also get more lucid dreams when pillow is behind my neck so head is slightly bent back, this also causes nightmares.

lucidipedia.com/

Watch the tutorials from this site, easy to follow and very informative

>when pillow is behind my neck so head is slightly bent back, this also causes nightmares
Hahahahah bullshit faggot, that's all in your head

you can also fold blanket a bit and place it on your throat when you sleep on your back to maximize chance to get nightmares. just be aware that if you have never got sleep paralysis, first time is scary as fuck. pillow and blanket trick also makes it more likely to happen,

>all in your head
You think...?

>pillow and blanket trick

Yes

Go into/be in a dark room.
Flick light switch on.
In dreams, the room will never fill with light.
Congratulations, you now realize you are dreaming.

Took me two long ass years before i could do it effectively, but what you guys have to keep in mind is that if you do manage to do it.. that you will wake up exhausted and tired because your not getting proper rest. I've stopped thinking of it as dreaming, its more like getting physically lost on your mind.

no shit holmes. pillow is there to cause uncomfy. everytime I wake up from nightmare, i'm on my back and pillow is under my neck. i have years of experience, but of course, you have to believe me, do your own research.

Best thing is reading a book page in dreams.
First few words might make sense but reread that sentence and it all quickly turns into Russian looking gibberish.

LSD/SHROOMS practice first.

My experience:

I haven't found a way to have a lucid dream in one sleep session. What does work is waking up and falling back asleep quickly. If I ever do this for any reason, I have control over the dream.

I have been lucid dreaming for years - masterbating is much more rewarding.

Set your alarmclock to 6 hours from the moment you are going to sleep. Wake up for 20 minutes to wake up your left brain. Then go back to sleep

This guy knows his stuff

I tried doing that before, it was weird cause i forced myself to wake up in a dream only to realize i was still dreaming, then woke up.

Fucking lucid dreaming, how do I dream. I can't remember the last time I had a dream while sleeping. Help

Kek