Fuck marriage

Fuck marriage
Why are guys expected to shell out 3 months pay for an artificially priced rock just to adhere to some archaic Jewish tradition of engagement to validate their relationship?
Why are guys the ones expected to propose?
Women talk about equality but still want to be treated like a princess

>buying a diamond wedding ring
Diamonds are overpriced and overrated, you can buy a really nice ring with a "gemstone" (the status of gem has little to do with the rarity, it's just what poeple called them a few millenia ago, since they thought that they were the most valluable and the name stuck) for maybe half a month's pay.
Seriously look at an apatite or garnet ring, I'd say that they are even more beautiful than saphires and rubies and cost way less.

So as long as you aren't soo mainstream that only a diamond ring is good enough for a wedding/engagement ring you can get some good deals.

This guy knows his shit.

The concept of ring giving for engagement is Jewish and is outlined in the Tora
No wonder Jews own all the diamond mines and companies in the world

I'm not getting married
Ill adopt a son though

>be me
>be gay fag
>be dating same guy for 4 years
>gay marriage bans in the supreme court
>decide it's time
>tell him I'm going down to the shop to work on something
>"ok"
>machine a titanium ring for him
>machine a titanium one for me
>polish them to a gloss shine
>anodize his ring blue
>blue is his favorite color
>go up to the living room
>he's watching game of thrones
>grab his hand
>put the ring on
>"Lets do this"
>"ok. Did you just make these?"
>"yep"
>"You didn't have to do that."
>"meh, goodnight"
>"gnight, i'll be in after the show is over"

I wish i were gay

I can't argue with that, but I personally think it has something.
Also you wouldn't think that if it's a jewish tradition they wouldn't have a way of getting cheaper engagement rings, because muh sheckles?

Jews artificially increase the price to rip of europeans who wrongly adhere to the jewish tradition

If you pick the right girl she'll be unconcerned about how much you spent on the ring. Look into synthetic diamonds they are much lower cost and are chemically the same thing.

Go back to Sup Forums, oh wait I'm on Sup Forums.
Never mind carry on.

This sounds cute tbh

cant say im against this

dixout4harambe.org

My wife picked out a ring with a white topaz, sterling silver, cost like 150 bucks.

She understands it's money that could be spent to make other activities better, it also leaves me the opening to buy her another non diamond gemstone ring as a gift or anniversary for about the same price.

My coworker said his fiance said she wouldn't say yes unless it's a diamond. He spent 2grand on the engagement ring. Still isn't married after 1.5 years, maybe it won't happen.

The de beers diamond corporation which owns a worldwide monopoly on diamonds came up with the diamond engagement ring concept in 1938

3 months? Fucking ridiculous.

When I got engaged, I got to pick out the ring. The one I wanted was $50. Who the fuck made up a 3 month rule?

The concept of ring giving is Jewish

>Who the fuck made up a 3 month rule?
Jews

>It's the jews' fault
You're just cheap man, engagement rings are like physically keeping you and your gf together by constantly reminding you/her that you're engaged.
Do you want to get cucked?

I'd prefer that a man collar me.

>needing material validation of your relationship
That's the part I don't like

>3 months pay
>not having heirloom rings passed down to you
>actually paying for overpriced cookie cutter shit at jewelry stores
>not respecting your girl enough to give her a unique, one of a kind piece of your own history
Stay jewed poorfags

I have no idea why a man in america would ever get married. It is a system designed to ruin you if she so wills it.

i guess in each country besides the shitskin country, you get punished after divorce

Courts give alimony less frequently now
Several years ago a woman could get alimony to avoid lifestyle change whereas now that women can work and have careers they're only entitled to it if they can prove they can't survive like rent and food

>oversimplifies something and adds some jewish conspiracy
>thinks it's an argument

Back to Sup Forums with you.

If women can work why dont they buy engagement rings?

Who says they don't? The key is picking the right woman.

I know a lesbian couple and one bought an engagement ring for the other

>if u have a weddin' rang, ur wife wont cheet on ya.
I would never date someone so materialistic. Waste of money that is better spent elsewhere.

You got it!

My cousin just got married to her husband and I know for a fact that he didn't dish out 3 months of salary.

Does it change anything? No, nothing at all. Because real love doesn't have a price like a silly wedding ring.

The ring is just so the girl can show off

The clue is in the name "Jewellery", that's JEW-ellery.

JEW

Another example of Jews making money out of shit they make us think we need.

That's right JEW-ellery makers. We are on to you.

>didnt even buy a ring she said yes
>getting married next week
>no fancy wedding just the two of us
>Going to do a party next year for parents
Not poor or anything, its just a legal status, if youve been living with the same girl for like 3 years nothing is going to change if she marries you*
*unless you are living in a cuck-merica/UK/Germany/France/Australia/Nordic countries where women have no idea what their place is because men let them and that leads to over sensitive bitches