Is this really good?

Is this really good?

Someone on Sup Forums said it's excellent, but I watched a trailer of season 1, and I know it's just a trailer but it looked kinda... cringe worthy.

>Is this really good?

yes. yes it is.

Nothing happens: the show

Normie get out

Top 5 show of this decade for sure

Yes but only because of Boyd Crowders character development.

>tfw we dig coal together

JUST

Bud Crowder

Raymond Gibbins

Rayland Gibbins

It's excellent.

Shit taste: the post

It's great op. Don't listen to this game-of-drones-loving virgin.

If you like pulp type of shows than youll like it. Its an enjoyable watch. Goggins and Olyphant are terrific.

Great show. Miss is so damn much.

it's great, but the first season isn't anything special. it only starts getting good into the second half of season 1 and keeps getting better. i guess you could skip the first few episodes (except the first obviously) if you really wanted to.

can a bald guy be JUST?

tfw you'll never dig coal with boyd and raylan

you'll watch the first season and find the first few episodes mediocre, but if you carry on you'll find that it gets better in the second half, and then the second and third and fourth seasons are absolutely fucking god tier, then the fifth season is a bit of a drag but the sixth is incredibly satisfying and you'll go back and watch the first season again and realise that the first few episodes were all great too

>we cucked coal together
what die he mean by this?

ON THIS LONELY ROAD
TRYIN TO MAKE IT HOME
DOIN IT BY MA LONESOME

Yes. 2 and 3 are the best seasons

It's good

trailer sucks since it plays up the cowboy angle iirc. The show is much better.

it's like watching house. you can jump into any episode to see who he suspects and arrests today followed by some underlying story.

The second-to-last season was so utterly boring, with the strangest character archs and plots I'd ever seen. It was so weird, so out of place, and so frankly boring that I dropped the entire show and never watched the last season.

But that's just me. Perhaps it really is good.

this, wynn duffy & dewey crowe.

Was hoping raylan would get killed by the end of the show.