If shitting was an Olympic medal, would India or Pakistan win first place?

If shitting was an Olympic medal, would India or Pakistan win first place?

Bangladesh
> designated shitting nation

PooSA

How can an entire subcontinent be such bad athletes?

did l finally find someone worse than >us?

don't act so stuck up, you ALMOST shit in designated streets as much as your Indian brothers, Paki

Did you shart in a mart today tyrone?

Has to be India

Wee Lanka for 4th

Just because they do it a lot, doesn't mean they'd be any good.

Indians are useless at literally everthing they try to do. No doubt they'd just spray shit haphazardly all over the place, where as other nations would be much more accurate and focused.

I'm pretty sure there would be different disciplines, they might do well in the distance shart

they seem to poo the most, though

does India and Pakistan have rival poo teams? Do they have a stadium where thousands gather to watch their athletes poo on pre-constructed roads, railroad tracks, and in man-made bodies of water? How would points be assigned?

They would be upset by dark horse NEPAL

You underestimate how hard USA will try to be able to claim to be better than us

I think it's mainly a complete lack of nationalism.

Ignoring size, countries like the US, Russia, China and the UK are prepared to invest a huge amount into their athletes in order to prove they're #1. I get the impression that nobody in South Asia really gives a (figurative) shit about their country.

What makes a championship performance in shitting? solidity? color? shape? length? girth? location of shit?

I think India and Pakistan have nothing but diarrhea. A first world nation probably has the best shitters.

>synchronized pooping
>10m pooping
>50m pooping

kek, the subcontinent is nationalist as fuck in the past few decades, particularly India and Pakistan.

What you're missing is that they only care about their perception in their own regional sphere than the world at large. Which is why India-Pakistan cricket matches get a billion viewers and the Asia Cup in cricket is still popular. Hell, even in geopolitics despite its size, military and economy, India is a regional power at best.

They want to prove they're better than their neighbours, but that's about it. They couldn't give two fucks about what Japan or Canada thinks of them. And since their neighbours only care about cricket as well, what's the point of investing in the Olympics?

Depends on the scoring criteria. In terms of sheers size and stench I expect amerifats and their all burger diets would clinch gold.

ooP
o
L

Prajeet pls walking around casually dropping logs isn't going to help development

>it is in toilets
Wouldn't even qualify.

You wouldn't be allowed to stand up to wipe under Olympic regulations Hank. Could be equally tricky.

This is absolutely fucking disgusting.

Are they unaware they shit themselves in public, or just don't care?

We talking poo capita here?

Top kek

always

Sikhs are GOAT. Hindus are pussys.

India. Easily. Fuckers stink.