Tell me a single good thing of this prick

Tell me a single good thing of this prick

Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/i1jgWHIOrIn
winningdemocrats.com/this-slip-up-admission-from-trump-just-proved-his-rallies-are-bullsht-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=e1e59V2473A
youtube.com/watch?v=033pctltIwk
cnn.com/2016/09/06/_politics-zone-injection/trump-vs-clinton-presidential-polls-election-2016/
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-trump-leads-clinton-among-military-veteran-voters-n643501
bostonherald.com/news/columnists/joe_battenfeld/2016/09/poll_despite_donald_trump_s_missteps_hillary_clinton_s_lead
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3467067/posts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's not Hillary.

Well, for one thing:
>He's not Hillary, that's good.

Unfortunately:
>He's still Donald Trump

He's not Hillary.

He hasn't paid anyone to post on Sup Forums to my knowledge.
How much do you get paid per post user? Shoot me your email so I can sign up

>Tell me a single good thing of this prick
>prick

theres ur answer

he gets a lot of faggots all riled up

you cant stump the trump

His daughter is hot

Too bad about his monger sons though. They seem to have taken after him.

He is a white male. Look how fucked up that half-nigger Obama made this country. We have no place to go but up after his sorry attempt at leadership.

He isn't a faggot like OP

His sons are the result of incest breeding

He is better than Hilary Clinton in every way.

Tell me a single good thing *about* this prick

Learn how to use grammar you retarded liberal.

He just pays for fake protesters.

>“I like protesters, because that’s the only way the camera shows how big the crowd is,” Trump explained. “Sometimes we even stage protesters!”

vine.co/v/i1jgWHIOrIn

winningdemocrats.com/this-slip-up-admission-from-trump-just-proved-his-rallies-are-bullsht-video/

inb4 "muh liberal media derrrr" watch the vine. It's him saying it.

He is straight.

He helps support poor people in 3rd world countries by paying them to make his cheap suits and ties.

Pretty sure that was an imperial "we" read the leaked DNC Emails

hes not OP

You win op. I've hated that lying orange douche-bag since his shitty reality show. Fuck that two-bit tycoon wannabe. If not for his daddy's money he'd be managing a car wash somewhere in New Jersey today.

He'll be good for a couple of good laughs when he becomes president

he isnt hillary

/thread

That bitch is a disaster.

i'm a europoor, so i don't see as much of them. but everytime i see one of them doing their propaganda it's just "the other nominee is too incompetent for the job". neither of them are even takling about what they are going to do when elected.

>the other one is stupid
>huge applause

what the fuck is going on in your country?

Our country is going down the shitter for real.
Stand back, and enjoy the show, while we all die.

It's bad enough the paid bots are fucking everywhere on Twitter, now this shit is on b? No one likes your cunt of a lying/dying old lesbian. Go fuck off a bridge.

His brain

He has a very good one

>Tell me a single good thing of this prick

After he loses you won't hear from him for a few days.

go back to that tumbling imagine board of shit you CTR shill

he gets children like you pissed off.

He's going to cost the Republicans the election, and may take some senators and congressmen down with him. So there's that.

he does not want war with russia

better than drinking his own vomit.

aww, wittle babby butthurt?

Doesn't want refugees raping our country

sure kid. what's it like in the bubble?

Less Muslims

Less Mexicans

Lower taxes

Putin-Trump master-friendship.

He's not a murderer

He's got some balls. Seems like he doesn't put up with much bullshit, which is awesome. Will tell you to go get fucked if you need to get fucked. I like him, I fucking hate that hag Hillary. I swear to fucking god. So goddamned slimey, her and Bill both.

Less damm lazy, healthy young homeless who only ask for money to get high and eat greasy burgers off your nigger ass.

Also, niggers are your wors problem and you wont see it becuase you are all fucking autistics shits who have lisened to your parents rant about how mexicans take their jobs, or live in the same shitty neightborhood as you? but why is that annon? why you live with the mexicans?

He's not a betafag muslim loving leftist cuck
I would vote for him just to see libtards cry their eyes out and RIOT pillage and loot, because you know our fellow libtard niggers are not just going to accept DEMOCRACY.

I got a kek out of it
>one good thing

Sweet jesus! she looked old even then.

this bitch has demon wiskers

How she ever managed to get any human off is a mystery.

What exactly has Obama done that you faggots get so angry about?

He's not Hillary.

this

He traded an American traitor for 5 Taliban leaders and 6 marine's lives. He's as dirty as they come.

He's givin tons of people in need use of his private jet, you said one right? That was easy.

He pays for protesters, she photoshops supporters. This election is sad.

He has moar money in his wallet than your entire family combined has even seen.

Tell me, why was Hillary wearing an ear piece during last night's presidential forum?

I'm guessing someone was feeding her answers. Does she really have to keep cheating to go against Trump?

Have to though, imagine making clothes in the US, you would have to charge Kanye prices to be in the profit.

Yeah that goes for everyone though, if Obama got caught with pot he would of been kicked outta Harvard and would of been a dope addict.

Trump even had to lie about his toupee, saying that he didn't wear one.

Do you really trust a guy who can't even be forthcoming about his hair?

hes not hillary

he also doesnt hack up loogies during speeches

youtube.com/watch?v=e1e59V2473A

He's a billionaire, he doesn't wear a toupee. Use your head bud it's there for a reason. Look up Brian urlacher he was a linebacker for the Bears, he was bald now he has a full head of hair and it's not a tupee. Pro tip: trump has more money then urlacher.

Except for how he made the country better than it was under any Republican from the last 30 years, sure, okay.

He's making sure Hillary wins.

Yeah socially were divided and forigne affairs is fucked, no respect for American from any of our enemies. But still time will tell, it always does.

She can't even win a fixed election. Sad.

>good thing

Yeah. The media says we're more divided because otherwise it would have to admit we're just as divided as we always were and they weren't covering it. Cool story bro.

He's black and or illegal and lives off handouts, to him it is a good thing.

I'm so excited for the debates. Trump will spew his nonsense for 15 minutes and then realize he has no plans to discuss. None. And then Hillary wins in a landslide cause she knows how to debate.

>ruined relationship with Russia (the one good thing about the Bush administration)
>supported ISIS
>Took out Gaddafi, which led to the spread of ISIS into north africa
>ruined race relations
>violent crime in cities with black has gone up
>64 people shot, 13 dead in Chicago just last weekend
>national debt massively increased
>unemployment rose (he just changed the criteria so that people who werent looking werent counted as unemployed to make it look like it went down)
>god awful Iran deal where we gave them $3 million for fucking nothing
>illegal immigration went up
>supplied weapons to mexican drug cartels and it was all swapped under the rug since the media is just the lapdog of the dems (Fast&Furious)
>bailed out Wall street
>Fired General Stanley McCrystal simply for saying his plans in Afghanistan were stupid
>So arrogant he thinks he knows more than a three star general on military matters, despite the fact he was never in the military

wow hes so great!

3 billion*

Your list reads like a fox news breif. You're too stupid, dude. Stay out of the voting booth plz

He's going to remove faggots like you when he's the president.

He's better than Hillary.

I know, I know, it's very little, but it's still good.

>had to have DNC screw over Bernie in order to get nomination

>had to spend $1,000,000 for people to pretend to like her online

>her campaign is committing voter fraud

youtube.com/watch?v=033pctltIwk

>still losing in the polls

cnn.com/2016/09/06/_politics-zone-injection/trump-vs-clinton-presidential-polls-election-2016/

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-trump-leads-clinton-among-military-veteran-voters-n643501

>hurr fox news xD!!

retarded teenager detected. Go back to getting your news from buzzfeed articles your gay friends post on facebook because you literally dont have an argument

Please nigger, like trumpy doesn't pay a team to astroturf here and on social media.

And honestly, i'm a republican but that fag is spammed even more than shillary.

I'm voting for her just to rile up all you fucking spergy faggots kek

>me fail english

Kys fag

Ok I actually agree but the second part of my comment is more relevant, Obama is a good social president but not so good on foreign affairs and war time strategy. It's sad when we couldn't drop more then 5 bombs a day on ISIS because of red tape, it's congresses fault too, there almost all shit heads and Hillary's a top of the shit head list. Every time someone brings up Libya the first thing a dem will say is " look at bush and Iraq" which is correct, but what is different then what he did in Iraq then what she did in Libya? You don't recognize mistakes then make them over and over again. It was both nation building and both unstablized the regions in which they were meddling. There both cut from the same cloth but she's worse because she supposedly knew better.

His hair is smarter than both the presidential front runners...

>i'm a republican but that fag is spammed even more than shillary.
>I'm voting for her just to rile up all you fucking spergy faggots kek

sure thing democrat shill

Daily reminder that hillary spent $1 million to have people shill for her online because she knew no one actually supports her

Sure thing trump CTR goon, pls tell us moar of your amusing conspiracy theories

it's all public information, just google correct the record...

Oh please, just because Trump, crash and burned so bad he has to look for conspiracy.

>no one actually supports her

Boy are you in for a shock on election day! Toppest kek imaginable at the desperation of you rightard fags

>pls tell us moar of your amusing conspiracy theories

its not a theory. Its objective fact that Hillary had to pay a million dollars for people to pretend to like her online.

You on the other hand have no argument and are just making shit up without any actual proof "t-trump did it to! sure I dont have anything to back up my claims but just believe me!"

no one likes hillary. Theres a reason she has to pay people to pretend to like her and had to have the DNC screw over Bernie out of the nomination

bostonherald.com/news/columnists/joe_battenfeld/2016/09/poll_despite_donald_trump_s_missteps_hillary_clinton_s_lead

Some of those points are legit though? Maybe you should watch things that are unbiased which I admit is hard to find. You gotta beagle to read between the lines. Taking out Gadaffi is a mistake dems always push back on and blame bush on for doing in Iraq, same thing if you ask anyone that can look at it with an unbiased view point. The national debt has increased. And that Iran deal was horrible I mean the people we were supposed to send back to Iran that were caught aiding and funding terrorism in America were granted asylum here and we're let free on American soil, that plus all that money we paid them and for what? We gave them enough time to clean up if we wanna check to see if their building up nuclear capabilities and now there screwing around with our navy, we gave an inch they took a mile

>just gewgle it its twue

Sure guy, lemme get riiiight on that. This here google says the moon landing was fake and illuminati reptoids control everything. Super facts there kekkkkkk

According to NYPD it was for "other purposes"

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3467067/posts

HES GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Hillary can't fill a room. Trump has 2 and a half mile long lines of cars parking to come and see him.
Enough said.

>we can watch him burn
>shit'll be hilarious