Why is this unfunny fat fuck so popular ?

why is this unfunny fat fuck so popular ?

I like him

He's the most Cringe shit imaginable. He's popular because betas like him

At least he produces content. People still give Spoony money on his Patreon

he gives half decent reviews that are entertaining

i stopped using him for reviews after his call of duty advanced warfare review, like sure that game was pretty bad but you can obviously see his bias against call of duty and you could tell he wouldve given it a bad review even if the game was good, same with his witcher 3 review you can tell that hes a massive witcher fanboy and he would have given the game a 10/10 alot and didnt even mention any of the many downsides of the game

He's the only reviewer that I trust.
Dont get me wrong though, I have disagreed on a few of his reviews, but for the most part he's usually spot-on.

>butthurt CoD underage fan boy spotted
Game was shit. Period. I own it, it's not good.

Because even if I don't agree with him on a review I can trust the fact he wasn't paid to say whatever he said.

Also I bet you made this thread because you're a Deus Ex fanboy :D

Yeah, fps war vidja stopped being good after the ps2 era

I actually like him. Loads better than 99% of the other popular youtubers.

Though hes opinionated, he provides good informative reviews.

Couse hes funny and fat

because of his bomber jacket

Because of free advertising like you're giving him now, OP.

Jealousy is unbecoming of you Op

How the fuck do you worthless faggots live with yourselves?

Admitting to liking this waste of bandwidth should be an embarrassment.

>I bought cod but I don't play it

Sure kiddo. You should play the games you make your mommy buy for you. It's rude not to.

no ideas who this faggot is so he must only be popular with nigger cancerous millennials

Battlefront two was hands down the best shooter game for consoles

>I'm making an embarrassment of myself over a YouTuber
>I can't just not like him
>I have to tell everyone cause my opinion matters
>my mommy told me so

Is Spoony kill?

You just hate Mexicans

He is charismatic, the same reason most people are famous on youtube.

Basically. He doesn't do anything entertaining anymore.

You should have listened to your mommy when she told you to go kill yourself.

because the internet is filled with unemployed post-millenial generation, fucked over by gen xers and baby boomers

that's why

same goes for subscriber bases of leafyishere, pewdiepie, keemstar, and tons of other talentless hacks who've been bailed out by a youtube career

That's besides the point.

>he's loud and I mistake that for charisma

Come on. He's far from charismatic. He fills the same niche as AVGN, entertaining only cause the salt they put out over something that really doesn't deserve it

>hurr go kill yourself

Nah. It's too funny watching you dig your own hole with your bitching and moaning about someone who's infinitely more successful than you.

>charismatic
>manchild

pick one

Because he does actual reviews

>I'm so fucking unbelievably jealous of these people
>please fucking kill me

You leave Adam Kovic alone! At least he can come out of the closet and wear his frosted tips with pride.

Go to his patreon and look at the comment section.

Saw his no mans buy review, pretty good f.a.m
Not subed because i dont like rest of his content

This. The whole super hero outfit. It was pretty fucked. He was right about original $120 Destiny release tho.

>If I call it bait people won't notice I'm actually physically turning green with my envy

He's not baised, it's hard to find those types of reviews

>angry Joe
>isn't biased

News to me.

>it's just bait
>I'm not actually jealous guys
>why won't you guys believe me
>I'm posting the meme
>please believe me

Kek

He seems to me like that guy who, if this was the 80's or 90's, he'd be making fun of you for liking "nerdy shit" and Chadding it up

But since this is the 2010's and it's cool to like nerdy shit now, he's sorta gotten into it although he's still not as nerdy as your Linkara types

>Chadding it up

That's not a verb. Back to /r9k/ with you.

>this eager to defend your fat spic mancrush

>I'll say anything to not appear jealous

Its not working user. Maybe try more. "I only say these words on 4chin" racism. That'll surely prove me wrong. Oh wait..

He is not fat

He is literally against everything a games reviewer should be against
>hates DLC packs
>hates pre order bullshit
>hates shitty corporate assholes
>Shits on overhyped games
I literally dont understand how people cant like him other than for his personality

>I literally dont understand how people cant like him other than for his personality
Lrntoquitwhileahead

Obviously. That doesn't negate the fact they're complete fucktards with a majority fanbase of under 7yrs old.

>hurr but the fanbase is kids

If that excuse helps you sleep at night, then by all means salty green cuck.

literally who ?

Have you seen his QT Swedish gf (probably soon to be ex)? AJ ruined her chance at becoming a twitch partner.

The only person in this thread with common sense has been revealed. In one sentence he said everything one needs to say about any YouTuber. Literally who.

They're YouTubers. These anons that pour so many tears into hating them are so laughable. Their five minutes of fame will be over eventually but most of us have these things called. Stable Jobs. YouTube is not a stable job, the platform is shit, the audience is fickle, it'll be over in five years tops.

Fuck no, he's a chubby nerd who thinks fake leather jackets make him look cool. He's the prototype of the loser who decides to act cool one day and ends up looking like a Matrix reject.

Here's more salt over nothing. Everyone bring you meats and gather his salt. The winter is coming and we need to store our food.

Short answer: because everyone has different sense of humor/tastes.

its allways hillariously cringy when faggots on Sup Forums pretend to be "alphas" or better than "betas".

Which do you pretend to be? Delta?

>implying denial about watching slightly similar content

Im not the same user you were originally talking to, all im saying is every 4yo has a tablet. Why so rustled bro? Nothing even happened lol.

>still butthurt
Sorry kid, I owned it at launch. It's shit, I beat the campaign and played some MP. The game is the same garbage it has been for years.

I just am,I just act like a normal person, don't pretend to be a greek letter and don't let that define how I live.

Why are any youtubers popular. Because of 14 year olds.

>I'm not the same user

Stopped reading. Don't fuckin care.

>my mom bought it for me when it came out
>I beat the campaign and then got shit on in matchmaking
>now I don't like it

Git gud.

cause people can relate to him ( hint hint wink wink)

Only thing bad I've seen him do is give suicide squad a good review.

Op is a faggot.

Wow, such edge

>hurr meme hurr durr

Like I said. Don't fuckin care.

>fat fuck

He looks a little overweigh, that's all.

sure seems that way

>his witcher 3 review you can tell that hes a massive witcher fanboy and he would have given the game a 10/10 alot and didnt even mention any of the many downsides of the game
>Witcher 3
>Downsides

Pick one faggot.

Does it now? I have the day off and you're nothing but entertainment to me. This whole website is nothing but that. Buncha keyboard warriors who will only drop racial terms on the internet and think their memes are oh so clever till they show up on Reddit five minutes later then they get buttmad.

This place is a joke. You're a joke. Hell I'm a joke. None of this fuckin matters. Kek

Got dem truuffs

what was his name again?

Disgruntled Jose

>I just am
Beta Detected

Right? What is wrong with that game? Absolutely nothing. It's got sex, violence, beards, monsters, magic, and a... Plot. I know I know. Shocking that an RPG actually has a plot these days but it's true. This user speaks truth.

jeff dunham is funny man hahah XDDDD
i keel you!! :DD

Different user.
Are you actually defending CoD or are you just trolling.

Inb4: "I was only pretending."

He's Puertorrican.

I am Puertorrican adn I also thought he was a mexicunt.

Perturbed Pedro

pedorican?

It's cause he doesn't have ears.

Annoyed Alejandro

Bitchy Benito
Crazy Cezar
Demented Diego