This is what European savages consider "Food"

This is what European savages consider "Food".
Basically just the parts of the animal that civilized people throw away.

Other urls found in this thread:

riotpoints.give-aways.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are they even human?
Barbarians.

Almost as disgusting a European dog.

Where you from friend?

Morcilla yummy yummy

>european "cuisine"

Enjoy your fatty hamburgers, amerifats!

>Smalahove for the win

I hope you're not American or I've got some bad news for you

That looks fucking great! From where is that dish???

/Thread

Why the fuck would they be using chopstix if it was European.

Looks Mexican

>not european anymore

>Assumes i'm an American
How insecure. How obsessed are you with Americans?

I will be having this tonight canny beat the shit

Surströmming is eurpean (I think swedish or norwegian), they are using chopsticks because its rotten fish and smells quite disgusting. Europe has plenty of good food though.

It is a norwegian dish. Smalahove - means "sheep head".

>implying hamburgers counts as food

You're from Hell. I knew it.

rotten fish, only really common in Scandinavia
UK food
nor really common outside the UK
with the exception of blood pudding (second picture)

if ur white ur european sry m8

nice! Think iam gonna try it sometime, altough it;s pretty hard to get an intact Sheeps head in Belgium.

>Basically just the parts of the animal that civilized people throw away.
Nobody has a taste for brains anymore either

It's Swedish thank you very much. Thou surströmming is no longer so common in general. Is mostly the older generations (45+) that still eat it.

how do you eat it? (the head)

thats shit man, i dont like that food...

I'll take the bate.

These are all relics from a time of famine. The US doesn't really have this type of traditional food since there haven't really been any huge famines. Yet.

Hamburgers are from Germany which is in Europe fucktards. Also, so are Frankfurters. All your favourite food is from Europe you amerifat faggots. The reason is because you're country was colonised by Europeans.

lol slav shit mud puddle
Time to move out of your hovel so Achmed can move in.
>European education
I bet you shit in the streets as well?
It smells no better than the rest of Europe.

shhh dont say the truth
it'll blast their butts

go steal a sheep and cut off its head, you can ask the guys in molenbeek if you don't know how to behead things
bring a supersoaker full of bacon fat incase they become excited, they'll calm down pretty quick.

what?

Trying too hard, the post

this is bait

Still trying too hard to bait

Mexica... LoL
Get your shit real nigger.

Normal cutlery. The head is grilled so you just peel the meat off.

/thread.
Americunts

laughed harder at this than I should.... But you're telling the damn truth!

it looks like the meat is hard to get to through the skin. do you eat the skin and nose?

You dont be a pussy, use a knife and cut the shit you faggot
You eat everything if you want, no one is making you do shit goddamn retardo fuck

britfag here and that looks absolutely scrumptious. i chew that shit up into my tum-tiddly-tum-tum for elevenses more often than not. cheerio!

i was just curious no need to pretend you're 12

Yeah you eat everything. Or just the parts you want ofc

>retarded

Eh, I haven't seen anything in this thread I wouldn't eat, and I am a less fat than average American.

Physiologically speaking, we should eat as many different types of food as possible. It fits with our hunter/gatherer origins and does a body good.

OP looks unappetizing to say the least, but I would guess no one eats the bony mess, and this is a fish soup.

im not pretending.

you dont have to BE a useless faggot, and can get the information yourself, if you had chose to.
how the fuck do you think a human is supposed to eat meat goddamn. a child would ask such a question.

if everyone did that we wouldn't even have a thread

Nah buddy. You slice that fishfuck up and put tiny bits on a flatbread together with sour cream, potatoes and herbs. The "soup" part is just fermented fishjuice and reeks worse than satans ass.

wrong you fucks, this is made of blood, liver and buckwheat, its rly good and its not moist, its like sausage.
It was made not famine dikheads but out pracitcality not to waste any part of pig/cow.

wrong

the premise of the thread is
This is what European savages consider "Food".
Basically just the parts of the animal that civilized people throw away.

not a retard asking a question

Let me explain for our overly emotional and reactionary friend.

I would start by poking around the cheek area with my fork. The tongue is worth checking out too. Looks like the area between the nose and the top of the head has some easily obtained protein and calories.

I would pretend I was eating an alien since it looks so unusual to me. I would definitely try that at a nice restaurant wherever that dish comes from.

dont explain for me faggot, since i assume youre making assumptions as to my demeanor
Ive eaten plenty of heads of animals.

Looks good. The whiskey and the beer that is.

Fuck whatever is on that plate. Kinda looks like Chelsa Clinton's barbequed head, some roasted testicles, uncle ben's 99 cent flavored yellow rice, and sauce for the tip of your dick.

what's the point in posting in a troll thread though. you can just google people who got trolled

that sounds pretty fun it does kinda look like an alien lol

riotpoints.give-aways.
net/?id=IgEBKfsj
please click the link i only need you to go there to get some free rp
it's safe and owned by riot and if you play league you can also get some rp

Go to Voss in western Norway. The local restaurants there serves the best Smalahove there is imho.

>Whiskey

That's akevitt (akvavit), not whiskey. Scandinavian goodies. I love that shit.

This is simply a thread. you judging it as a troll thread doesnt make it any more or less of a thread- from which to derive information.
fuck your gay ass self, bitch.

Im here to call you a faggot, and to get pictures of shit euro-food.

Mia Culpa.

I was right about the food though, wasn't I?

Spare ribs originally was meat NOT thrown away by "civilized people"

>civilized
>throwing away good food

something doesn't ad up...

American cuisine = native american cuisine
Modern American cuisine = European and African cuisine you fuckers came from europe retard.

stop swearing what the f is wrong with you

Let's see: What looks like testicles-> potatoes. That Uncle Ben's orange rice? It's actually mashed rutabaga (kålrotstappe). You're right on the head though. Close call.

Got nothing else to say? hahaha weak,pathetic cunt.

i'm not who you were talking to your fricking frick

it applies to your bitch ass too.
This is a fucking 18+ year old site, what are you doing here little faggot?

Its eaten once a year by some swedes, would hardly say it defines european cuisine.

The US will never have a huge famine because they're not balls to the wall retarded like European nations.

Surströmming is swedish and literally nobody outside of sweden likes it.

that doesn't mean you need to talk like a nigger. yes it's 18+ so atleast fucking act like you are.

This is not famine food, surströmming was a way to preserve food before refrigeration.
Whats famine about blood sausage?

GO AMERIFATS. DON'T EAT THAT LOW FAT GARBAGE.
HERE, HAVE BUTTER, DEEPFRIED

>maturity

kill yourself, bitch.i dont abide by your faggotry, and 'rules' haha. pathetic weak cunts, everywhere.

>with every cuss i gain power

I'd try it because I'm not a faggot that is afraid of food.

thats how it works. Are you going to cry about it some more?
There are better places to be a sjw bitch complaining faggot.

Literally nobody eats that

Of course you would because you only eat fat you fat fucking retard. How is your tub of mayonnaise and butter doing? Empty?

Do people still eat surstromming?

As in, eat it for every meal like how the ancient people did it.

It's more of a novelty item, and a YouTube challenge now.

>2016
>not eating surströmming

it doesn't work like that you're just being rude and ruining a relaxing thread with all this profanity

People do eat it, but I doubt anybody has it more than a few times a year. (And most people don't eat it at all.)

You are ruining it by continuing to fight a non-issue, you lonely faggot.
kill yourself already, youll be a lot happier.

what a shitty bait
you stupid shit this is rotten herring its a traditional viking curiousity , no one really eats that

>don't be a pussy
>use a knife
>not grabbing the meat with your bare hands and tearing it apart with your teeth
Pussy

you would be happier because you're a rude frickhead

r u special?

trips has spoken

>swedish delicasy
>swedish
>civilised

Some Americans favorite foods are Mexican dipshit