Warcraft

Lets discuss the movie of the year

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ngojYD4L3I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was amazed, I was sure BvS would take the Razzie.

Why don't you tell us why we should like your movie, shill?

It was 10/10 and best fantasy movie since LotR for me but I'm wowfag.

Go to the cinema and watch it. You will decided should you like it or not by yourself.
Oh, wait, americunts will see it only in 10 days. I forgot.

Action is great
Orcs are great
Magic is fine as fuck
Lothar and khadgar are great
King and the queen miscast
Medivh and garona are ok, could have been better
And the cgi in general is great
Story is ok but yeh, thats a lot to cram in 2 hours

The dawn of gamekino is upon us my brethren

Its a solid 6/10

Don't know why its getting shit on my critics I found it more entertaining then the Hobbit movies but w/e

Because it's a great movie with great visuals

>Warcraft MOTY

Thats not Civil War

I do wanna go see this, but I hope the CGI is really impressive and not too animated game like.

What do anons?

Realer than the World... of Warfart?

BWAHAHAH this CGI is fucking terrible. Did Jackson not give any fucks?

Without Spiderman that movie would have been mediocre. To be fair though, it did ha e Spiderman.

I literally have no words to describe how good it is. The only way to truly experience Warcraft™: The Beginning™ is by rewatching it thrice on IMAX 3D™ at your local cinema with a group of friends and a large cup of Coca Cola™ along with some extra large pepperoni pizzas from Pizza Hut™ for everyone.

>Pizza Hut
kill yourself

>someone disagrees with me
>s-s-sh-shiiiiill~~~

Lmfao this board and Sup Forums really are deluded, as if shills would come to this fucking shithole when reddit exists.

>It truly has become Warcraft. The Beginning of our conquering has begun

wtf duncan

So who did the CGI battle scenes better? Hobbit or Warcraft?

Warcraft: The Beginning is an excellent movie, it's a pity that critics and the movie-going public at large aren't ready for vidyakino.

Despite this Albanian basket weaving board being as awful as it is, there are no better alternatives on the international webterners.

>Don't know why its getting shit on my critics
Well the main negativity that I hear from most who have seen it is that the human world and orc world just don't blend good together i.e. live action with the CGI.

the last 999 videogame adaptations were critically panned
1 good vidya movie (according to you) isn't enough to break the pattern of vidyashit

Assassin's Creed is yet to be released. That better rate well

I didn't play Failiance for long, but is that the madman "Open the Portal and see what happens" Medivh advising anything important?

Mamma mia

God everyone looks so awkward.

>I found it more entertaining then the Hobbit movies
you act like thats an achivement

why is the guy on the right stroking his dick?

The rise of gamekino is finally here.

you uploaded the wrong poster OP

muh 4 inch dick

He is winding the cord up for the boom poll so it doesn't rattle or dangle while the actors are saying their lines.

>simple boom mic operator rule if you have ever done a film course

that came out in 2015 dumbfag

Maybe in some backwater country nobody cares about but where it matters it came out in March 2016

Warcrap aside, this is what capeshitfags actually believe. This is the future you chose, Sup Forums

>that fucking leg chop
ouch

why does everything look so plastic?

I know its suppose to be fucking unreal props and all but we got fucking low-budget medieval plays with more realistic shit

Lothar might aswell be part of a attraction at Legoland.

wow this looks really shitty for a AAA movie in 2000+16

G-goldshire? Is that you?

Why didn't they go a little more orc with her? Is it because they changed her to be half human instead of half draenei? Immersion ruined.

they made the live action stuff look like shit because they thought it would mesh better with the CGI.

they didn't, she is still half draenei.

Are there any draenei in the movie? How is her origin explained to normies who don't know what a spacegoat is?

man, Legolas hamfisted in this movie was the worst thing.
Every scene he's in sucks.

Normie here

There are blue goat people in cages in the orc world, Garona speaks their language and they beg her for help. The orcs call Garona a halfbreed so you understand she is half goat.

They never say that the blue goats are called draenei though.

a bunch in cages as said that Gul'dan uses to power the Dark portal with by draining their souls

No she isn't, she's half human. Duncan has said this himself many times.

The funny thing is yeah there are draenei in the movie. The origin is not explained in the movie. Duncan said in an interview they did film a scene explaining it but it got cut, it'll be in the extended edition though.

It's just a dumb change honestly and i am really curious what their ass pull explanation for it is is, because i can't personally think of any way how it's possible considering no human ever came into contact with the orcs before the dark portal.

>Every scene he's in sucks.
You are not wrong

Sorry, as a white male I'm too busy in my trench to watch this movie.

Oh well.

KEK'd

>blizzdrones being this asspained over their precious movie flopping that they have to resort to shittalking other movies to hopefully drive the attention away of all the bad reviews

Despite their flaws, atleast The Hobbit still had some redeeming qualities. Warcraft has nothing.

>The Hobbit still had some redeeming qualities
fuck no. The Hobbit was so bad it gave me cancer.

Great sets and practical effects, great make-up and armor, waaay better actors, great music, and despite all the bloat, there were still great scenes burried beneath all the filler.

Can you honestly say the same about Warcraft?

Yeah and even though it had all that, it was still bad... :/

>warcraft movie
>good

when will this meme die?

>mfw i knew from the beginning that this movie would flop but still thought it would get atleast 50-60% at the lowest

Shit's hilarious

What is this alodai thing. Is it a movie thing only? Who was the woman? Was she aegwynn?

no, he - or rather she - was the first guardian before Aegwynn.

I don't remember them explicitly saying that since the Kirin Tor guy and his glowing eyes was making me kek in my seat.

>people who havent seen the movie says it's shit
>people who have seen the movie says it's great

inb4 le poo analogy

Yeah that kirintor guy was pure kek at the funeral too

Keep telling yourself that, Blizzdrone

I'm a wowfag too but it wasn't 10/10... for sure an 8. But the orcs were amazing.

>its a conspiracy

>hasnt seen the movie
>"It's such a awful movie!!"

I understand that you don't think it looks good, but if you haven't seen it then I don't know what you're doing in these threads to be honest.

are you sure about that?

Have you seen it?

I can imagine in the future people cosplaying as him and their shitty cosplay armor actually looking better then the real armor from the movie

I'm betting its just anyone who thinks computer games are sad say it's bad to quite honest.

its not flopping as of yet though. we will see in about a week

Yes and it was good
Not perfect and not as good as LotR but it was a good movie

Question:
When they decide "we must see the king", why do they go to a tavern in the middle of the forest, how do they know the king is there, why is the king there?

are you sure about that?

Yes. Saw it last week with some friends. I liked it, shitty acting from the actors playing humans. Especially Ben Foster (strangely enough I guess).

I've played World of Warcraft before but had no idea about this story. Only things I recognized was some places names.

Felt like bad fanservice. I guess they have some excuse, but nothing was presented in the movie from what I can remember.

the part with the wolf dog things running in the distance in the fields was much worse than that

She can't be half human. It doesn't make any sense. Shes still half-draenei. Source me Duncan saying shes half-human.

Things that annoyed me

>They make it look like fel magic is all about taking souls, Gul'dan does it so often it became lame pretty fast, show me hellfire etc
>The armor of the humans is way too unrealistic, as is Stormwind
>Khadgar's cool and all but wtf is up with that shadowy woman and wizzards of dalaran having glowing eyes
>Elves are asians lmao but dwarves are cgi? Why not use the lotr approach blizz?
>Khadgar doesn't age when fighting with medivh :/

But for the rest the movie was good desu, if you ever played a warcraft game, go see it

Seems Jones sees her as orc-human and that they had a scene explaining her origins that was cut from the movie.

@0:33
youtube.com/watch?v=3ngojYD4L3I

I think he's hinting that she is Medivh's daughter, from when Medivh went on holiday to Draenor?

Saw this today in the UK, movie was pretty good. Never played the games but wasnt hard to follow or know what people were talking about.

Overall 7/10
Great visuals, good action scenes and loved the magic. Its just too short for a film which needs to introduce a ton of characters, a complete new world and tell a story. Characters are fairly 2D so emotional scenes don't hit home as much as they could have done