/balk/ - Vengence for Kosovo

Only shiptar genocide will now satisfy Jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=dqygfoTl2j0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=is4fpYwX2xU
youtube.com/watch?v=w_ZMouBnEjU
youtube.com/watch?v=3egPXtNPjBk
youtu.be/YirP6edLZjc
youtube.com/watch?v=GEZAnMdE5iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Nd8IIRz06I0
cuckov.tripod.com/family/cuckovi.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZCSQlnFU7s
youtube.com/watch?v=T5TB55mlTSs
youtube.com/watch?v=yBq-tlex7pA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1rd for twitter memes

kys monteturkini

Repost because I demand the truth

>Also its weird that every time someone posts your pasta you appear to say its fake.

what? this is like the second time I've said its fake
to no avail though, i got banned by a shqip from a /balk/ discord a few months ago because he thought it was real

there are a lot of Albanians in Salonica too. probably more than Caucasians. a lot of those people are ethnic Greeks, like it or not, their savagery doesn't erase their ethnic identity

>shiptar in Greece

>demand the truth
Corfu is a pussy and a coward. What else do you need to know?

sorry but most """""greeks""""" in solun are actually bulgarians

Try me, loser

fuck off bayzel

please stop this talk of genocide and ethnic cleansing. a large part of Albania is rightfully Greek, Montenegrin and Serbian but it will be taken over peacefully

>flag
>tells anyone to go back
I'm starting to think you're a real nigger from nigeria and germans took you in because they mistook the country's name

actually most Greeks in Salonica are from all over Greece because the metro area is over 1 million today

kosovocore thread? kosovocore thread

my fav kosovocore:
youtube.com/watch?v=is4fpYwX2xU
youtube.com/watch?v=w_ZMouBnEjU
youtube.com/watch?v=3egPXtNPjBk

It's like the serbian trianoncore

>a lot
True but that doesn't change the fact that many non pontics ride the pontic carousel for free.

Man the greek flags are really into the extreme these days, one is ethnic Albanian whilst another one is an Albanian hater.

We are not white. Get over your we wuzery.

>be greek
>get bombed

LMFAO AXDOAXHAHXAHXHAXHAXHAHXAHXAXASXASXAS

Us albanians just want ethnic albania (natural albania) we don't want to expand to your lands

You must let us take our majority lands in fyrom

ANTE RE MALAKA

GAMO TO MOUNI POU SE PETAGE

MALAKA

sure, it's the same with northern epirotes but Greece isn't going to get the kind of immigration the UK or the USA gets in the first place. better Albanians and Georgians than Pakistanis and Iraqis

>The Boatmen of Thessaloniki (Bulgarian: Гeмиджиитe, Macedonian: Гeмиџиитe) or the Assassins of Salonica, was an anarchistic group, active in the Ottoman Empire in the years between 1900 and 1903. The members of the Group were predominantly from Veles, Macedonia, and most of them − young graduates from the Bulgarian Men's High School of Thessaloniki.[1] From 28 April until 1 May 1903 the group launched a campaign of terror bombing in Thessaloniki, the so-called "Thessaloniki bombings of 1903".[2] Their aim was to attract the attention of the Great Powers to Ottoman oppression in Macedonia and Thrace.[3]

t. pussy that couldn't face the man that challenged him

I will gemidji your pussy with my grape juice

>Us albanians just want
>want

When US leaves, then you can "want". We'll kill you like dogs and you'll have nowhere to run.

tell me about Veles, fyromites

context

youtu.be/YirP6edLZjc

>serb music from kosovo
>trash

>albanian music from kosovo
>excels in every genre

>implying the shqip didnt write that piece of fanfiction because he waited for hours on end and I never showed up
>implying I didn't cuck him

t. sitting in Germany because life at home is too hard for him

agreed, brother. we're a peaceful people who just want to restore our country

not before i komitadji your pussy

My teacher was very passionate about this, I think she spoke proudly about them.

Veles lately is all ethnic macedonian, they made the news about the trump fake news articles.

What was the purpose of your meeting?

>be Bulgar
>don't annex the city
REALLY JOGGIN' UP THE NOGGIN'

i know

Aкo имaтe eкcтpa кeш (30, 50, 100к eвpa) кyпyјтe зeмјa oвдe

youtube.com/watch?v=GEZAnMdE5iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Nd8IIRz06I0

Ќe вpeди 3 пaти пoвeќe зa 5 гoдини. Oвa co киceлa вoдa e дeл oд гpeјтep aepoдpoм (кoгa ќe ce изгpaдaт нoвитe бyлeвapи), caмo пoлoжбaтa нa вoднo ќe кoмaндиpa yштe пoвиcoки цeни.

there was no point, we were just gonna talk

Shkupi too?

how do your teachers avoid facts like most of your revolutionaries studied and even taugh in bulgarian schools

do they just not say it?

i didn't have internet except 0fb why would I write that shit

Why didnt you go then

i forgot about it

then who did?
I legit didn't write it, I was busy for 2 whole weeks back in august

because hes a fuccboi too autistic to talk to people irl

He hates his cousin

Scupi is ancient Dardan city

>Didn't face the challenge
>implying i didn't cuck him

Greeks are pussies

>tfw everyone is mad at Albanians and here are 0 so nobody cars
>tfw the only balkan country without internal conflicts is Bulgaria
>tfw the only balkan country without mass genocides is Bulgaria
>tfw gods choose people

tfw no Shqiptar gf

The Cuckovi family comes from Novo Selo in the Shtip region, a big city in the central part of the Republic of Macedonia on the Vardar River, the biggest river in Macedonia. Efrem Cuckov had two children, Risto and Jordan Cuckov.

cuckov.tripod.com/family/cuckovi.html

I am greek living in Constanta.

reminder that Bulgarians butchered Bulgarian Turks and exterminated the Jews of occupied Greece

name?

hi my name Jaska and im finnish boy from Oulu

could you post some?

Thats not true, we just deported the turks, only 150 died, its nothing. Also our revolutionaries wanted to integrate the Bulgarian Turks from the very beginning and didnt care about religion in the first place. That with the jews I dont know but there are monuments in Israel to honor that we saved our jews

>Constanta
turc

i am yunani11 and i am greek boy from izmir

yes, that's true. Bulgaria did protect its own Jews but it helped deport the Jews of occupied Greece. funny shit

No thanks, I don't need Hiv and I would like to have both of my kidneys

Fuck of cumskin. /balk/ is /black/

They think they are ethnic macedonians

If they studied in bulgarian schools they just assume it was because they were the only schools

Peпopтepкaтa звyчи кaтo нeквa cpъбкиня.
Hякoя гopилa тpябвa дa я яхнe...

100% Balkan phenotype. shame about the dyed hair

>Thats not true, we just deported the turks, only 150 died
by 150 do you mean 200,000

You have sources on that?

this
fuck white """"people""""

kek pretty good desu

your compatriots

what genre

fucking autists
the evidence is all there but they choose to ignore it

bullshit

we are al Serbian or Albanian here

salut, numele meu este laslo, sunt un baiat maghiar din covasna.

>he thinks the US is EVER gonna leave

oh sweet summer child

Why are you trying to brainwash the Serbs (macedonians) into thinking they are Bulgarian?

just no turbofolk

or, we were talking about traditional music so, post that so we can compere them...

>Also our revolutionaries wanted to integrate the Bulgarian Turks from the very beginning and didnt care about religion in the first place.
wrong, that's just vasil levski and afterwards goce delchev

lmao fucking idiot we killed the fuck out of our muslims, stop talking shit

it's a good thing

yeah but I can't access them right now. in general the areas of occupied Greece where Jews fared the best were the ones under Italian control. the Bulgarians wanted Germany's favor so they helped deport the Jews in the territory they occupied. but they had no policy of exterminating Jews so they didn't pursue it in their own territory

i was pretty shocked when i was maps of 19th century greece, in attica there were albanians everywhere

>tfw the average athenian instead of being descended from all the great philosophers is actually from Afrim Perikliqi

DEATH TO WHITES
DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST

post the source or fuck off

yeah, no Balkan state really cared much for its Muslims. is that so hard to believe lol

the only exception is Albania which had to forge an identity that included non-Christians too since they were very religiously divided and the Christians in the South could easily become assimilated by Greece

Turbofolk is g a r b a g e.

Listen, diaspora. Kindly, fuck off. Nobody cares for your hate against Kosovo.

this is how i propose we divide the balkans

agree there

That Albania is way too big, give us the majority Albanian lands and we'll be good. We're not Serbs.

that Bulgaria doesn't seem very easy to sustain

>The Bulgarian uprising eventually lead to a war between Russia and the Ottomans. Russia invaded the Ottoman Balkans through Dobrudzha and northern Bulgaria attacking the Muslim population. In this war the Ottomans were defeated and in the process a large part of the Turks of Bulgaria fled to Anatolia and Constantinople. It was a cold winter and a large part of them died. Some of them returned after the war but most of these left again. The Bulgarian Muslims (part of them Turks) settled mostly around the Sea of Marmara. Some of them had been wealthy and they played an important part in the Ottoman elite in later years. Almost half of the pre war 1,5 million Muslim population of Bulgaria was gone, an estimated 200,000 died and the rest fled.[37]

Next time do your own research before spouting retarded shit you stupid fucking moronic redditor.

wtf bro

why are you copying my post from last thread

uuuummm creeepy much? can you like NOT?

I rather we cleanse you and keep a clean macedonia

>give Serbia and Montenegro to Albanians
>NATO can now leave
>Serbs and Montenegrins rise up, genocide all Albanians

lmao. would agree

*NATO agrees*

but, no thx

>macedonia
>clean

Pick one and only one. Macedonian identity shouldn't even exist.

we just need ohrid, sofia and the coast, the rest is irrelevant

so Kosovo, Polog, parts of Montenegro and Serbia and you're satisfied?

this tbqh

>bulgarians stealing the rest of Dobrogea

Daily reminder that bulgarians stole southern Dobrogea from us and they must also give us Ruse as war reparations.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZCSQlnFU7s

youtube.com/watch?v=T5TB55mlTSs

youtube.com/watch?v=yBq-tlex7pA since it was posted lately
these are random